Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:22 AM

Me.

me||nia||me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 6:06 PM

I haven't met Taylor yet! I am really hoping to someday! It would be AMAZING!!!

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Me neither, almost impossible when you live in Ireland. I honestly would not have a clue what I'd say if I ever do.

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Taylor plays gig's in Ireland! Did one in Dublin for the 1989 Tour. Keep believing... It is an experience you will never forget believe me.

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 2:20 AM

Meee!!! i haven't met her or even seen her live :(
    i hope i do meet her one day... :)

Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 6:47 AM

First the thing that is nothing special, I haven´t met Taylor.

But I would like to tell a little story.

In my life there are five persons who have left there marks on me.
    First there is naturally my mother, I think this is nothing special.

Then there is Michael Schumacher (yes i´m a german boy born in 1991, so this is nearly normal). I´ll come back to this point later.

Third there is Taylor Swift. I also will come back to this point later.

Also there is the ex-boyfriend of my aunt. We where best buddys since I was born and had so much fun together until he cheated on my aunt and I last saw him 2009 at my 18th Birthday. The atmosphere at that time was horrible because the fight between him and my aunt was currently on and they both where at my birthday, so my 18th birthday was the worst of all times although it should´ve been the best. I didn´t know that I will never see him again after that day. A few days after my birthday they broke up and no one knows where he is and there is no contact until now. Around the time I realized that probably I will never see him again I heard the first time about Taylor Swift and her music gave me so much power to go through this.

And last but not least there is my Grandma. She educated me through the time my mother was working for the money and she ever was there for me, every day in my life we where together. In the beginning of last december (2015) I showed her the music videos of "Mine", "Mean", "I knew you were trouble" and "Blank Space", she don´t understands one word in english, but the next day she went to the city with me to buy her a radio with CD player to listen modern music, from that day on every day she was listening to the radio, I borrowed her my Cds and she was happy about that. Then we made plans for the new year and all was good.
    But in the beginning of january she got the diagnosis lung cancer. Now she is fighting like hell but it got worse every day. Two weeks ago she couldn´t do simplest all-day things alone and was to weak to walk longer than 2 minutes. Then an infection came and because of the chemotherapy now the leukocytes drop to fast and today the doctors said that they don´t become control over it and the infection. If they don´t become control in the next few days then she will live only a fey days more and that is really hurting me and my soul, especially seeing her lying in bed with blood in the eyes. Altough she do not want to die, it looks not good.
    And since we had this diagnosis I isten much more to my Taylor Swift Cds again and it gives me again so much power to go through all this.

I have a few live dreams.

The first one is to see much of the world. Until now, outside of germany, I only have seen the netherlands.

The second is to meet Michael Schumacher. This is a childhood dream that probably will never come true because of Michael´s health status. But I learned from him that you should never give up. So I hope for him and his family that he will get well soon, but it looks pretty bad.

Third an the most important is to see the ex-boyfriend of my aunt again, because I can forgive, an I never had any problems with him. He is human and humans make mistakes, altough it was a big mistake I can forgive and would love to see him again, but probably this will never happen.

The last wish is to meet Taylor Swift, not because I am such a big fan of her or something. No I even haven´t seen her live or anything and I am not one who hunts after Celebrities or something, I even doesn´t know any complete lyrics from memory, mostly only the chorus of some songs. As I said I am no one who hunts after celebrities because I think they are people like me and you and we also want our privacy. Some years ago I and my grandma saw an player of our favorite sports team in the city and he was eating a pretzel, my grandma wanted to talk to him and get an autograph, I hold her back and said to her that she should respect him when he is eating because we also don´t want to be disturbed when we´re eating. No I want to meet Taylor because she is a person I don´t know in fact and still she gives me the power to go through all this, so I would like to talk with her about normal things like life and funny things, maybe pets or anything else, but not her music or her being as a celebrity.
    But I am a shy person who don´t want to stay in the middle, first row or even talk to somebody I don´t know or anything (probably thats the reason why I was bullying target number one at school) and I´m not from America so it looks like it will never happen that I meet her or talk to her. But Michael Schumacher an Taylor Swift showed me that you should never give up, so I hope that one day will these dreams come true and finally I can meet her and it would be one of the best days in my life even if life sucks at the moment.

Hope I don´t stretched the board rules too much, but I must have it written down from my soul. Sorry if this is the case.

Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 2:27 PM

I have not met Taylor, but I have hope that someday I will. She is in the top three people who I'd like to meet--along with the Pope, and Queen Elizabeth II of the UK. I am an air traffic controller at the airport in her hometown of Reading, PA so I'm hoping she will want to visit the tower for a tour or something one day when I'm working.

Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Me I would love to meet her someday

Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:05 PM

I'm sorry cause I have't met Taylor.

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:52 PM

i haven't met Taylor :-(
    venoralovesswift

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Haven't even been to any of her shows before :(

Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 8:25 AM

I have never ever had the chance to meet her. The main problem is that she doesn't go to Belgium and I am still young so I can't travel to other parts of the world :(. But I hope and think that I will see her once :) I love you so much Taylor

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 6:58 AM

I haven't met her yet. Hopefully, I can sometime soon.

^Made by Emily!

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Swifty since 2009 and haven't met Taylor that su*** :s I hope for you that you will meet her soon!
    Iloveyouts.

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I have not met Taylor.):

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I too have not met Taylor :( But at her 1989 concert in Adelaide Australia, she looked at me right in the eye, and sang, that's what people say, but I keep grooving' can't stop won't stop moving'! And I was in a not so great section!
    Maeve

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 8:40 AM

I became a swiftie in 2014, so i obviously didn't go to any of her country concerts (although i want to), And i really wanted to go see her for 1989, but i didn't have the money... But trust me- I'm going next time!!

~Katy

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM

i've been a fan since i was 7 years old and ive always dreamed of meeting or at least going to a concert of taylor's one day. im 14 now and taylor usually has concerts in manila and thats sooo far away. id have to pay for the plane tickets, the concert ticket, the hotel, and the transportation there :( but no matter how much the cost is one day i will meet her and im not losing hope

_____

sig christabelle || me

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 6:10 PM

I haven't met her. I have had dreams about meeting her and it is my biggest dream ever. I know Taylor would want to meet me because she loves all of her swifites so much and is so dedicated,generous, and loving to us. It makes me sad that I havent but her music motivates me to stay strong and gives me hope that maybe someday my dream will come true.

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 1:41 AM

I haven't met her yet! I'm still dreaming one day I will. Even if it doesn't happen I'm still grateful for everything else that has happened in my life!

LONG LIVE TAYLOR