1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:11 AM

I haven't I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to hug her and thank her for everything.
    The RED tour 02/02/14 London
    The 1989 tour 06/19/15 Cologne

Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 9:22 AM

I haven't

Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Me!

Speak Now World Tour - 6/25/11
    RED Tour - 7/26/13
    1989 World Tour - 7/24/15

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:11 PM

My little sister turns 15 on September 22. Taylor is going to be here in Kansas City, MO. I really want her to meet Taylor! She thinks it meant to be because of because of the numbers from Taylor's songs..

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 11:59 AM

I haven't met Taylor yet as I have only been to one concert (1989) because I am only 13 but I have loved her music since fearless and hope to meet her in the future!!!

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM

me. I hope one day I do. it would the world to me if I did I just to thank her everything she does.

Peace and Love
    SwiftieForever17

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:37 PM

T_Swift Lover wrote:
    I haven't
    Hi i'm Lil Gil
    Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:36 AM

I haven't met her, but I would LOVE to! She is so beautiful and inspirational, and has helped me through so much, including a recent life-changing diagnosis and subsequent depression and treatment~ her music helped me see the beauty in life again, and for that I am forever grateful. I have been a huge Swiftie since 2009, and it has always been such a big dream of mine to meet her! Hopefully, I will get the chance one day (I'm not giving up), and I can thank her in person for forever and always being there for me! :)
    Dedicated_Swiftie_4eva

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:11 PM

I haven't. But when I read anout 'meet Taylor story', I am sooooo EXCUTED!!! Like myself meet Taylor~~~
    This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I was enchanted to meet you.

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Does Taylor replying to my fan email count as meeting her? I know I should be happy that she replied but I'm still kind of sad that I didn't get into Loft 89.

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I have not met Taylor but like Dedicated_Swiftie_4eva I have suffered with depression and got a life changing diagnosis within the past 45 days. During that time, I saw her album RED in a whole new way that just spoke to my life. I wrote her a letter with photos but doubt she will ever see them because she's such a big star now. Hoping to go to her show in Arlington TX. attended her Baton Rouge show but had bad experience getting to general admission seats there so maybe this time will be better if I can find a ticket to buy.

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM

I haven't :( :( but I hope to soon!
    I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:42 PM

ArtloverHannah wrote:
    Does Taylor replying to my fan email count as meeting her? I know I should be happy that she replied but I'm still kind of sad that I didn't get into Loft 89.

Where do you send emails to? I would love to email her

I feel like I'm too old to be picked to meet her. I'm almost a full year older than her, but I still would love to meet her one day. It's been really awesome to grow up with her music and being so close in age I feel like we've learned a lot of life's lessons at similar times. Or at least she writes very well about them even if she hasn't lol

1989 SLC 9/04/2015
    Section 3 row 28

Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:57 PM

I haven't and I literally feel like I never will...

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 9:59 PM

i never will whoops
    WONDERSTRUCKCHLOE

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:23 AM

I've been trying to meet her for 5 years now. I've come heartbreakingly close once, and very close another time.

The heartbreaking one was when I was in Nashville in September 2011 to see Taylor during the Speak Now tour.

On the Monday evening, there was the CMA Awards being held at the Ryman Auditorium. I was walking through Nashville towards the Ryman not knowing this event was on. When I got there, I asked what was going on and they told me. I asked if Taylor was going to be here during the evening at all and they said she had already been here and had been signing autographs and taking photos and selfies with fans on the street outside. There wasn't too many people there so I would have easily got there. I was told by more than one person that I would have DEFINITELY got a photo or two with her and an autograph, but it was too late.
    I missed her by about 30 minutes. I still remember where I would have been at the time she was there, without me even knowing she was there. It still breaks my heart 4 years later to even think about it.

The other time was in March 2011 at the NEC in Birmingham, UK. She came out the back door after the show and was about to come across to meet us when there was a crush of people and she was hustled into the tour bus which was next to her. If it hadn't been for all the girls crushing, we would have all met her. That annoys me. I saw her go in earlier that day and she waved.

I also got a personal wave from her about 15 feet away from me when she was leaving Kensington Palace. UK after the show with Prince William for his charity. That wave was to me and a couple of other people, as no one else bothered to wait to try and meet her or see her, so that as quite nice . It would have been great to meet her though.

Also, in 2013, I was walking through Nashville and I passed a girl that looked EXACTLY like Taylor, but I don't think it was her. I'm not sure though. She was with another girl.

On the up-side, I have met a lot of Taylor-related people:

I met her tour manager at the NEC, Birmingham, UK, in 2011 and she gave me a free pit pass!!! Amazing times.
    I met Paul Sidoti (her guitarist) at the NEC, Birmingham, UK in 2011 and I have a photo with him.
    I met one of her truck drivers in Nashville in 2011 and was chatting to him for ages! (Have you seen her convoy of trucks? - Wow)
    I spoke to her dad in Nashville in 2011.
    I've seen her mom in Nashville in 2011 (But not spoke to)
    I've held hands with Liz Huet (her ex-backing singer that left her tour group in 2012) - she grabbed my hand, not the other way round!
    I'm usually recognised by Paul Sidoti whenever he sees me from the stage!
    I've been personally waved to by most members of her band.

So I've done well, but not met the girl herself yet.
    22nd Mar 2011 - Birmingham, UK (Speak Now)

16th Sept 2011 - Nashville, USA (Speak Now)

20th Sept 2013 - Nashville, USA (Red)

26th Nov 2013 - London, UK (Exclusive Royal Performance)

11th Feb 2014 - London, UK (Red)

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:00 PM

I have been to her concert twice but I haven't met her as a person ;-(
    But I am not going to give up!

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I went to see Taylor's shows 3 & went to 1989 Tour San Diego but haven't met my idol. I thought I was going to meet Taylor after I entered the 1989 Swift Stakes, Regal & Subway but I didn't get lucky. I wish Taylor can let her Swifties meet her if you can buy a M&G VIP experience to meet her because I did it with Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato. Why can't Taylor do that to let her fans purchase a M&G VIP experience to meet her? Is it because Taylor is too big & huge? I always wondered that to myself if that's why? After 1989 Tour I hope for Taylor next Tour I can get a chance to meet her but I know it's going to be hard & I have to get lucky. Still crossing my fingers I'll meet my idol one day. I know Taylor is trying her best to meet all her Swifties fan & I know she will me someday.

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:48 PM

c. 930+ days since I started trying to make my presence felt, and still waiting... no real urgency at the moment

Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 12:13 AM

I am feeling good about tonight, whether I meet her or not I will have a blast. But I'd love your help trying to meet her. Please reblog my tour costume on tumblr if you can today! I'll be at the show driving kids to the babysitter, etc so it would help me out so much.
    Thanks Swifties ???
    Unevenreason.tumblr.com
    1989 SLC 9/04/2015
    Section 3 row 28