Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:17 AM

I have been a swiftie for almost nine years but have never met her in my life!! I have my hopes high though !!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Me....But I have met her in a few of my dreams. We became friends in one of them!

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Not yet, I think the only chance I have is if I go to New York but being a student that is difficult. She doesn't come to Ireland very often so highly unlikely I will meet her here. Maybe one day. We can all dream.

Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Hey, Swifties!

I'm beginner, and I'm from Latvia, from Europe, so please excuse me If i have wrong spelling.

So... My name is Airita. I haven't see Taylor becouse in Latvia is no concert and I can't go to other country. But if I can't meet her I though that I could send Taylor fan mail, but I'm a little bit nervous, becouse this is my first time. And I have some questions for you...

- What is Your expirience with fan mail to Taylor Swift?
    - If I am from another country she will send me her autograph?
    - What kind of fan mails do you sent? Like letter or something more?

These are the most important questions. I hope all Swifties will be responsive and give me an answer :)

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 12:42 PM

But what does it meet to mean Taylor Swift? Is saying "Hello" to someone and shaking their hand necessarily meeting them? If you just pose for a picture with Taylor but form no real connection and she doesn't even remember your name afterwards then what is it truly worth? If I have a dream in which I meet Taylor but she has the same dream and we really met in the dream world then didn't I already meet Taylor in my dreams?
    I am Jesus Christ, The Messiah. Birth Name: Justin Scott Massler. Angelic Name: Cloud Starchaser. Website: http://www.starchaserspacecorps.com/

Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 12:26 PM

I think it honestly almost doesn't matter to me anymore if I'll finally get to meet Taylor anymore or not. I know it's never going to happen anyways and I realized that a long time ago. I gave up like 5 years ago on my dream of meeting Taylor after my 'Speak Now' World Tour concert...

After being so upset for the longest time after not getting to finally meet her after 10 years of loving her and supporting her and listening to her music, I just think that I'm almost ready to completely give up on that dream. I think after realizing that it will actually never happen for someone like me, I'm almost okay with it and I realize that I probably shouldn't get so upset over something that would never happen for someone like me anyways.

I'm going to be one of the only Taylor Swift fans who will never meet her I guess...Oh well...Story of my pathetic life... *shrugs*

Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:08 AM

I haven't met Taylor yet but someday I will meet her and I know I will.
    Isabella

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:54 AM

I haven't met her either but I hope too someday.

~Magic, madness, heaven, sin~

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:55 PM

I haven't met her yet.
    I hope someday

Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Dear Taylor,

My name is Ariella, and I am a pediatric nurse working at Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA. One of my patients, "J", a sweet 4 year old girl, is one of your biggest fans. Due to her chronic illness and many complications, J has probably spent more time in the hospital in her lifetime than out of it. She is looking at staying in the hospital for a minimum of several more months. Unfortunately, J is often alone with very few visitors. We all try to brighten her day with games, activities, music and play. Probably the biggest highlight of her day though is when we put on a Taylor Swift playlist on YouTube. Although confined to her bed or wagon, she still finds a way to dance and jam out to the music. She absolutely adores you! It would mean so much to her, and to all of us at the hospital who love and care for her, if you would be able to stop by and visit her when you come to LA next. Please keep her in mind. You can really make a difference in this little girl's life.

Thank you!
    Ariella

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Keep hanging in there guys! Maybe next tour more of you will get your chance!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07
    http://itwasrare--iwasthere.tumblr.com/

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 8:41 AM

I haven't met him Taylor yet. Cause se don't come to Turkey but I'm sure she will come to Turkey one day

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Nope.
      I slimly missed out on a very very close chance of meeting Taylor at the Teen Awards in 2012 due to a security/gate mix up which was so upsetting to my 14 year old self once I realised. At the end of the day though I was more than fortunate just to be able to get the chance to see that show, as she rarely comes to the UK and the tickets were so highly coveted. I had to skip work to get them! It was still 100% worth it though, and was also the first time she ever played Red live.

Clueless wrote:
      Me :) But I don't worry about it, whatever will be will be.

Also, it's so heartwarming to go through this thread and see all of the people who've met Taylor since posting here. I'm always rooting for TCers getting an opportunity to meet her.

1. Moderator

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 4:05 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

Clueless wrote:
      Me :) But I don't worry about it, whatever will be will be.

Also, it's so heartwarming to go through this thread and see all of the people who've met Taylor since posting here. I'm always rooting for TCers getting an opportunity to meet her.
      How very Doris Day of me.

I love finding old posts too from people who later get to meet her, especially when I'm reading it and I can see from their profile picture that things worked out :)

I'm a TC Moderator. Click here to find out more.

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 7:57 PM

I haven't met Taylor, but I'm not fussed.

I think I had a close encounter though back in the Fearless tour days, but I can't be 100% sure - I was walking across from where I used to work to the local shopping centre and saw a girl who was really tall and the spitting image of Taylor, with a woman who was the spitting image of Andrea. I had a crappy Nokia 6300 phone at the time and a photo wasn't gonna happen lol and they were probably 30 metres or so away, perhaps a bit more. Whoever it was, saw me standing and staring and took a hold of the older woman and disappeared really fast. I've always wondered if that was Taylor and her mum, and I guess if it was, I'm a bit disappointed that she took off and scarpered like that. Perhaps if I'd been a cute teenager girl things would have been different, but a guy in his 40s probably scared her, or she thought I was paparazzi perhaps. But, I've had a very firm belief that Taylor thinks her older male fans are all weirdos anyway...

Dave
      The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

2. Moderator

Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:48 AM

I haven't yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day it might happen!

Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 2:11 PM

I haven't but I hope more than anything that I do!!

3. Moderator

Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 5:19 PM

If you haven't met Taylor yet don't give up hope. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would meet her much less be invited to her house. I was certain I was just one tiny fish in the HUGE swiftie sea. It will happen when you least expect it in the most magical way.

I'm a TC moderator

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:38 PM

I had the chance but I couldn't. :(

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 11:05 AM

I love working with her