1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:40 AM

I have yet to meet her or see her in concert, but I think that is all going to change soon!

I am looking for tickets for the 7/11/2015 Metlife NJ show and plan on seeing if I can meet her AFTER the show outside the venue as I have heard that she sometimes spends 3-4hrs signing autographs and meeting fans after the shows. Thoughts?

edit: I have tickets, VIP Package 5, to 7/11 Metlife! Yay!! I plan on waiting it out and seeing if I can meet her after the show. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM

I haven't
    ~FearlessSwifty

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I haven't met her or seen her live :/ I don't think i ever will see her .. :(

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I have never met her, nor have I seen her in concert. I thought I'd never get the opportunity to see her, even just from a sea of people in an arena, but I finally convinced my family to let me get tickets this year. You just have to believe, I guess. Maybe I'll meet her at the concert, maybe I won't, but I'm still going to live it up because it's something great and I have to think there's a chance.

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Neither BUT I'm going to see her at the 1989 Tour in October!

Emily | Eza | Avi by Mint

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 6:11 PM

I haven't met her yet..): I've been to all of her tours, so I am hoping I will meet her during the 1989 tour!

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Me too! I haven't met her yet! Bu I'm Hoping to see her in 1989 world tour!!! Don't lose Hope Swifties! I'm sure she will do anything to meet her swifties!
    -A.Pineda

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:31 PM

I haven't met her yet...I really want to though. I recorded this for her to hear. I would really love to kick it w her one day. https://soundcloud.com/idgafdubstep/style-attn-taylor-swift-1

Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:39 AM

RIGHT HERE
    IVE BEEN WANTING TO MEET HER SINCE 2006
    But unfortunately its never happened,
    i still have one more chance this era
    July 6th 2015
    Wish me luck everyone
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/0a/47/290a470eec1a392059b5755c84176e1c.jpg

Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Me, obviously...

I'm going to the 1989 tour with my 10 yo daughter in June though, under the pretence of parental supervision of course. It's me who is the crazy fan!!!

Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Wondering if TS or "someone" actually answers fan mail. My 10 year old daughter sent a letter to TS a couple weeks ago. Every day she is checking the mail to see if she received a reply. I told her that I sent a letter to my favorite band when I was 10 and I got a bumper sticker back.. hehe.. Come on TS, throw down a letter to my kiddo! She may the next "you" someday. See you at the concert in August in Northern California! Mrs Berri aka Kerry

Oh yes, and of course we would love to meet Taylor and have some tea and talk cats... :-)
    Mrs. Berri

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Its my dream to meet her- I've been her fan for 7, nearly 8 years now

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I haven't:( I've been a fan since 2004 and STILL haven't met her or been to a concert!

Rosie:)

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Ha, never meet Taylor. Kinda focusing on just seeing Taylor on stage, though a small chat would be great too. But it looks like there is a long line ahead of me.
    We never go out

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Would be an absolute dream to meet her

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Make that dream a reality!
    There's no love in fear!

Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 1:36 PM

I would LOVE to meet Taylor! I am a 40 year old mother of twin boys. I have been a genuine fan of Taylor Swift since her 1st album was released. I was drawn to her lyrics, music & style from the start. She is such a good all-around person! Taylor has been a monumental part of my boys' lives. One of my boys is a brain cancer survivor. When he was diagnosed at the age of 3 & going thru treatment, we spent all of our 'drive time' to & from appointments singing to her CD's. My other son's 1st song to sing word for word was 'Should Have Said No'. It was too cute! As her career continued to grow, so did our love of her as an artist & role model. Songs from each of her CD's have monumental places in our lives & our childhood cancer journey. Her story helps us tell our story.. My husband & I went to see Taylor in Chicago for my birthday years ago. The boys were mad when they found out where we went, so we took them to 'Red' at Soldier Field. We have tickets to take them there again to see '1989'. They can't wait! We have been hoping to someday meet Taylor in person to thank her for all that her music gave to our family during some of our toughest & some of our best times. She has truly left a mark on our hearts!

Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:53 PM

PierceAthletics wrote:
    I would LOVE to meet Taylor! I am a 40 year old mother of twin boys. I have been a genuine fan of Taylor Swift since her 1st album was released. I was drawn to her lyrics, music & style from the start. She is such a good all-around person! Taylor has been a monumental part of my boys' lives. One of my boys is a brain cancer survivor. When he was diagnosed at the age of 3 & going thru treatment, we spent all of our 'drive time' to & from appointments singing to her CD's. My other son's 1st song to sing word for word was 'Should Have Said No'. It was too cute! As her career continued to grow, so did our love of her as an artist & role model. Songs from each of her CD's have monumental places in our lives & our childhood cancer journey. Her story helps us tell our story.. My husband & I went to see Taylor in Chicago for my birthday years ago. The boys were mad when they found out where we went, so we took them to 'Red' at Soldier Field. We have tickets to take them there again to see '1989'. They can't wait! We have been hoping to someday meet Taylor in person to thank her for all that her music gave to our family during some of our toughest & some of our best times. She has truly left a mark on our hearts!
    Ghana

Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I haven't! I've been a fan since the beginning. I would give anything to meet her, hang out with her, and to see her in concert!

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 5:29 AM

I haven't. :( When she comes to Sweden, I'll definitely be there.