1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 1:24 PM

I haven't, but I was lucky enough to attend the Red tour two years ago :)

credit to mint // backup account

Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I've never even had a chance to see her before (I was planning to go to Red tour in London, but then had to cancel it). But at least she noticed me on Tumblr, so that's something. :)

Fri, May 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM

i haven't because my family is poor. i really want to go to her 1989 tour in melbourne but i can't. it's expensive for my family to buy

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sat, May 9, 2015 at 6:33 PM

I make a video for met Taylor , i'm sorry i'm french canadian and i don't talking english , in big i'm explain for met Taylor because my first idol a female franch canadien dubbing voice who not met me, the answer is that I'm dyphasia in 3 months old I caught meningitis that almost killed me I fell into a coma following a mistake that one of my sisters has caused and she wants it so much that she does not want to talk now she still believes it's his fault and is unable to forgive herself, I had to repeat my kindergarten because of this disability, I did my school but I have not done my high school due to bullying I suffered at school, at the end of my senior the bullies band fully expected me to my taxi to fight, I still have nightmares reviewing bullies who made me this kind of stroke

Right now my parents must travel to St-FĂ©licien to Temiscaming is a small town which is the border between Quebec and Ontario because my other sister fighting breast cancer that she respects me a little better she also gave me a wonderful gift by inviting me with his children to Walt Disney World there 2 years it was most present in my life and I will never thank enough,

Now I work in a place for folding laundry when people are losing their autonomy but when I make myself walk to work I'm afraid to fall on the bullies who are still there who have hurt me. In life due to my disability I am extremely embarrassed before the world I close my eyes and I speak very little and I do not like when there's too crowded every time I stress balls that eats my body due to that I can not afford tickets for her concert in Montreal due to tiring trips my parents have since the beginning of January.

Why meet Taylor Swift? Firstly because his song Shake It Off has been my favorite song of the year 2014, each time I hear it helps me not to lower my arms and tell me I am strong person I must not despair due to my long short thank you for everything Taylor and that's why I want meet her.

Here my video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNWEUcN7COM

Sat, May 9, 2015 at 6:53 PM

I haven't met Taylor. I am hopeful that I will one day.

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 6:28 AM

I haven't.. Taylor has never come to Portugal but I did get the chance to go work during the summer and put together enough money to go see her in london for the red tour! This year I am going yet again to london to see her at the bst hyde park show :)

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:04 AM

I haven't. I fully believe that all celeberties skip my state of Indiana in the u.s. I wish they wouldnt. Indiana is not that boring. It would be very exciting if she came to my hometown too.

Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM

i havent :( but I'm going to try super hard to be able to :)

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Tue, May 12, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Me.
    Never even a concert.

Smitha||Issy

Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:31 AM

me. hoping to eventually

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 9:11 AM

been to 5 concerts and still haven't met her. maybe someday
    stay fearless
    stay beautiful

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 3:07 PM

I haven't :( As someone said earlier I think it's easier if you live in America.

I live in hope!
    I painted the town red with Taylor on 2.2.14

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 5:07 PM

I have not, but I'm keeping hope that one day I will get to meet her.

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I never met her. But I know it would be awesome

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I have never met her, nor been to any of her shows. I do plan to go to one in the future, I would of loved to go to see her Red tour live.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:36 PM

I think I would just blank out and not be able to say anything lol, I would die right there on the spot
    24/06/2015 come already

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:18 PM

JCRose_Swiftie15 wrote:
    I haven't. I fully believe that all celeberties skip my state of Indiana in the u.s. I wish they wouldnt. Indiana is not that boring. It would be very exciting if she came to my hometown too.

How I feel about Idaho over here D:

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 5:26 PM

I love this thread; it's humbling. I have never met Taylor, but a lot of people here havn't even been to concerts, and sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to have 1989 be my third show. I hope to be able to give my book "A Note To Taylor" to her in person, but even if I don't, it will mean a lot to be able to help all the fans who participated... Of course, we will all try to meet her... I think she would love to meet all of us, but she is one person. Don't ever forget that. Taylor is not ignoring you. She does not choose who she meets and who she doesn't; she tries to meet everyone. :) Don't forget that you guys, and keep hoping! :)
    "Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak; sometimes you just have to be strong enough to let go."--Taylor Swift

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:24 AM

I haven't. I'm really praying that I get to this time.

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:33 AM

I haven't. Hopefully one day, but changes are pretty low cus i live in small country