Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Taylor will never want to meet me. I still hope !!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Welll as much as I'd like to meet Tay I still (sadly ) have not.. The next album and tour though I am going to go all out! Good luck to everyone else who hasn't met her, you all deserve to! Also to the people who have met her.... you are the lucky one. Have a good day lol !
    ~Haley~

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM

swiftieee1398 wrote:
    samlizzy93 wrote:
    I talk about this all the time and I'm always trying to be positive thinking 'I will meet her one day, it will happen' but it just doesn't seem like it will, I try to do everything in my power to attempt meeting her and it never works out for me, I'm happy for everyone who has met her I truly am and I think we are all deserving of meeting Taylor but I'm just wondering when is it my turn? When will I ever have that amazing feeling of Taylor pulling me into a hug, saying 'hi' and introducing herself to me and asking me about myself then asking if we can take a photo together, her knowing my feelings and how much she means to me. I just want that one great feeling y'know?

Don't give up hope!! You will get the chance to meet her someday. You just need to wait for that day to come! :)
    I know, I just wish I could see into the future and see when that day will come, thank you :)

Dream impossible dreams.

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I want to meet her like nothing I've ever felt before. I went to the red tour in April 2013, but my parents surprised me the night before with tickets, otherwise I'd have gone all out, no matter how far up from the stage we were. (Since I know they still look out for the most pumped-up fans to go to Club Red or the T-Party or whatever. I wonder what they'll call it next tour...?) Before I got tickets, my mom and dad were having money problems and I'd just stare at the screen and all the sold-out concerts and cry, because I knew I'd probably never even get within several miles of her. I got to go the red tour and I thought that would never happen, though, so I'm still believing in miracles! =)

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

My Dream is too meet Taylor
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I hope I get to meet her one day. it would mean the world to me

^^
    Made by TaylorHeart13! :) x

^^
    Made by FearlessGirlWithAGuitar. :)

^
    Made by me. :D

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Me. Hopefully I'll meet her someday

but i don't wanna dance.... if i'm not dancing with you

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I havent met, seen taylor.

and.. who knows maybe ONE DAY.. one day i will

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM

don't give up guys! your day will come soon

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 4:36 AM

I have not. And I also really want to go to her tours, but I became a Swiftie 2012, and was never able to buy tickets to the red tour. And I have always watched and heard how magicial it is. There is always a next time though. So I hope for those both to happen.

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM

If I was to make a guess---there are at least 50 Million of us who have not met Taylor yet!!!

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Hopefully one day when I'm famous in the not to distant future I'll be able to, I probably won't get to though
    [/signature]

1. gr3 avatar gr3

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Not yet, been to all three of her concert tour shows and once I was in the pit just a few feet away from Taylor; I really hope to someday.
    Taylor Fan!

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 5:22 PM

I haven't met taylor, but I always give myself some hope.

I've always been a believer that you could do almost anything you set your mind to. Meeting tay is not easy, but it's possible. So never give up on meeting her if that's what you really want to do. ^.^

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I've been trying since 2007 but sadly I still have yet to meet Taylor! I hope that it will happen one day!
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:)
    http://www.facebook.com/swifty448

Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:46 PM

I haven't met taylor yet and I really want to meet her someday. I'm not giving up and I'm hoping i'll meet her. I hope all of you who haven't met her yet too, also get to meet her someday. You all deserve so much. :) x
    -S.

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Sadly I haven't met her yet. I have hope that I someday will.

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:33 PM

nowimhaunted wrote:
    Sadly I haven't met her yet. I have hope that I someday will.

Good confidence. I will take you with me if i meet her!

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I haven't
    I was so sure I was going to for the Red Tour. I was the perfect "Club Red" candidate. My friend and I made these AMAZING 22 signs (I held one 2 and she held the other) and they were red and sparkly and had lights brighter than any other sign in the stadium of 50,000+ people. And I had a blown up poster of Meredith. And we had aisle seats, which is ideal for being selected for Club Red. And we were wearing all red and had cat ears. Unfortunately, there was no Club Red that night, as we discovered after the show. :(
    Hopefully I'll meet her some day.

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I haven't met Taylor... I hope that one day I will, though!
    Hello there!

"...be good to people..." -Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.