1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM

I haven't I'm going to her show in Brisbane in December though so fingers crossed!

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 2:52 AM

I haven't

1:Natalie,2:Rosie,3&4:TanyaxOh

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:01 AM

Musical_Swift13 wrote:
    I love this thread; it's humbling. I have never met Taylor, but a lot of people here havn't even been to concerts, and sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to have 1989 be my third show. I hope to be able to give my book "A Note To Taylor" to her in person, but even if I don't, it will mean a lot to be able to help all the fans who participated... Of course, we will all try to meet her... I think she would love to meet all of us, but she is one person. Don't ever forget that. Taylor is not ignoring you. She does not choose who she meets and who she doesn't; she tries to meet everyone. :) Don't forget that you guys, and keep hoping! :)

That's exactly it, as much as we would all LOVE to meet Taylor we just have to remember how lucky we are just to have her in our lives. We are so lucky to have even had the opportunity to see her live, there are some fans that would do anything for that chance, if it happens it happens, but theres nothing we can do to change it, we dont have the power, but until then I'm just delighted that Taylor is a part of my life

please view my autograph collection :) http://abiautographs.weebly.com/

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:52 AM

I havent met Taylor :( Im really really really hoping that someday I will! Hopefully when she comes to Toronto this October

I turned RED June 15, 2013 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM

I have loved Taylor for over six years now, and I still have not gotten the chance to meet her. She means so much to me that I can't put it into words. I'll never give up on meeting her.

Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 1:27 PM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    I havn't :(
    But I'm not going to give up!! I will one day :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

lovelovelove

Same here.

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:21 AM

I haven't met taylor yet & will be first time I seen her live next week in London so excited just wish I could meet her also but don't know how lol.. :)

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 7:22 AM

I met her in San Diego during her RED tour... She signed my poster.

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 7:49 AM

I haven't and I don't think I ever will.

I'm not the type of girl to be online a lot, or have a costume or trying to find her hotel.
    It doesn't mean i'm less of a fan. I'm just not that noticeble.

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:09 AM

I haven't :'<
    MADEMOISELLE

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:48 AM

MOS SADLY I'v not yet met da DEAR, which tends to make a <3

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 8:19 AM

I haven't even seen her ;/

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 8:24 PM

I haven't, but I haven't given up hope

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 6:40 AM

Hoping to meet or have taylor do a video shout out for my friends wedding.
    Team T Swift
    I'm Hoping one of the moderators sees this so they can send it directly to Taylor or to someone who plans out Taylor's schedule.

My Good friend Joshua is getting married and he's a massive fan of Taylor swift. he's been to pretty much every concert (at my bachelor party he was online first thing buying taylors last world tour tickets). If you want to know more about his fandom you can check out his winning song choice at our last lip sync battle. "you belong with me" - Taylor swift. He also did a really good kayne west one too.

Now here's the fun stuff. I was watching the maroon 5 video "sugar" and was really touched by what they did for random people geting married. And that was when I got inspired. Im not expecting but more hoping that Taylor would do the same for my friends wedding. Thats why i'm trying to keep this as secret as possible. But I know her schedule is super busy right now with the world tour. But here's where things get a bit interesting. Joshua is getting married on Friday July 3, 2015 right close to Toronto's largest airport. And on July 6 taylor is setting up for her world tour in Ottawa (about 5 hrs drive from Toronto) With no seeming tour dates in between. Heres the crazy part How would taylor feel about crashing our friends wedding.
    Now this is a pretty out there idea but sometimes it more then just coincidence? But none the less I was simply hoping that we would be able to get taylor to do a quick shout out video to josh and fatima that we can show for their wedding day and totally surprise them. :)

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I wish there were meet and greet passes for 1989 at my venue

1. CKB avatar CKB

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 1:14 PM

i'm losing hope. :(

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:26 AM

I haven't. It's difficult to see her because she doesn't come in France for the tour but i don't despair

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:40 PM

I have not! Been trying for 5 years :(. Dressed up made huge posters just no luck

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 8:51 AM

I've never met her either. It's hard because she doesn't come to Virginia anymore. The closest she gets is DC which isn't that far but it just consists of a lot of traffic.

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Fearlessin89 wrote:
    I've never met her either. It's hard because she doesn't come to Virginia anymore. The closest she gets is DC which isn't that far but it just consists of a lot of traffic.

Me,because I'm from italy