1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 1:36 PM

I have never met, or even gone to a concert of Taylor's and I am so sad. I really want to meet her.

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 5:30 PM

I've been trying to meet Taylor for 8 years now and this year I really feel like it's time for me to stop wishing it will ever come true. I just want to meet her so bad to say thank you for all she has done but...dreams don't come true for everyone.

Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Don't give up hope, you have to keep the faith and one day it may happen. You need to keep an online presence up and to show Taylor how much of a fan you are. She has millions of fans and yes it is still down to luck as well but that's what makes it even more special if you do get to meet her. Taylor does not disappoint and it is a day we will never forget. Also remember you need to be creative in getting attention, by this I mean try and do something different so you stand out.

Good luck and I hope it eventually happens for you but don't give in.

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I have been waiting nine years to meet her and I am not giving up hope!

Credit to Jane

Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM

emlovestay13 wrote:
    i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')

Like a lot of Swifties, I dream about it a lot especially everyday when I sing songs by Taylor. That is my biggest dream and I really wanna be a recording artist and go on world tours like her!

Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 6:22 PM

havent "met" her yet... been lucky enough for floor seats in smaller venues for three tours so the closest i've gotten is her gently grabbing my forearm as she made her way through the aisle for the Speak Now tour...

im another thats not her typical fan... 34 year old dude who doesnt go crazy at the show, i just appreciate the music (this goes for all concerts i attend... i guess you could say im boring, haha)

anyways... i'll never forget the moment, as brief as it was and lucky i got a fuzzy picture with the girl opposite of us going insane... one day i'll get into a meet and greet or something.

Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM

I haven't!

It is my one true wish, my life dream!

Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 6:10 PM

I haven't, yet. Like all inspired men of history though, I have a plan! Or at least, part of a plan. Maybe just an idea. A vague idea. Part of a vague idea. I'm still working on it.

Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 8:46 AM

I havent met her either but I still feel like she is with me all the time through my music and how I deal with people in live.I so badly would love to meet her.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.
    People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
    Just be yourself, there is no one better....Taylor Swift
    REDSHOEDANCER

Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Please help share #delaneymeettaylor

She is a 13 year old girl with cancer fighting for her life. She is set to be put on hospice. Her last wish it's to meet Taylor. Help us make her dream come true.

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:36 AM

I haven't :(((

| Taryn | Me | avi:Nina |

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Oh dear, I tell you something, my life is like I am on a rollercoaster. Up and down again and again... I had nothing, doing only what my parents wants. After I left university I started my own business, making money, buy a car (I love driving, when I was young I wanted to be rally driver :D), and all that other staff that I never needed... but then, suddenly my business goes wrong, lead to bankrupt.. I was forced to sold everything, and live with my parents and now I have nothing again... when I want to go somewhere, I must go on foot, or bike (maybe I am now more eco :D) hmm but I somehow feel more free and much better, no stress, nothing bad is happening to me, and this music still in my head :) so.. what else, oh yes, I missed the opportunity to met Taylor too :( ... another dream only

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:31 PM

I reaaallly want to, I wish a opportunity would arise soon :(

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:41 AM

It's my dream omg
    wildestfan

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 3:49 PM

I haven't met Taylor yet, but I am hoping to one day!
    I PARTIED LIKE IT'S 1989 ON DECEMBER 10 2015!

"May these memories break our fall..." - Long Live

Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:24 AM

*Slowly raises hand*

Definitely a dream of mine

Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Me. As much as I would like to meet her, it would be just too overwhelming. Leave it to the celebrities.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/ibzwx4.jpg

Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Me.

Griffin

Callie

Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 5:02 AM

I hope I will meet her someday...it is my biggest wish.
    ~ Darling, I´m a nightmare dressed like a daydream. ~

°Loving Tay is red.°

Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:22 AM

Me.

me||nia||me