Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM

I'm just wishing and hoping and praying I will bump into her when I'm in Nashville this summer. It won't happen I know, but I'll keep on repeating this daydream over and over in my head.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty.

Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    I'm just wishing and hoping and praying I will bump into her when I'm in Nashville this summer. It won't happen I know, but I'll keep on repeating this daydream over and over in my head.

ME TOO! I really want to see her in Nashville too! I'm going to keep praying we all get to meet her one day!

(Made by StarlightKathy)^

STAY STRONG-DEMI LOVATO
    DREAM BIG-ANGIE MILLER

Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    I have not had opportunity to go to any of her concerts. So, sadly, [sniffle sniffle cough cough]…. I'm in the "Diehard Swiftie who hasn't met Taylor" category.

I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN! :) sorry about the capital letters. I noticed it when I was done tying and I was to lazy to retype it. LOL.

(Made by StarlightKathy)^

STAY STRONG-DEMI LOVATO
    DREAM BIG-ANGIE MILLER

Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I havent yet, but Im still holding onto hope! Never give up guys, we will all get our chance one day!

Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 6:32 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I havent yet, but Im still holding onto hope! Never give up guys, we will all get our chance one day!

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Here is an idea for a Taylor meet & Greet:
    Taylor Swift Meet & Great to help people with Cancer??

Should Taylor have a meet & greet, where you have to do the following to meet her???

1). Regressed as a Bone Marrow Donor (To help people with certain types of cancer)
    2). Donate Blood (if U are able) (To help the Red Cross)
    3). Donate 3 Canned goods (1 must be meat) & 1 boxed food item (To help the local Food Bank)
    4). Register as a Organ Donor (if U are able)

Well what do you think?? Would you do any or all of the above??

Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 5:03 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

Well, I'd say that's pretty much the best possible place you could be at that time for that to happen! Good luck, I really hope your dream comes true!

Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

Well, I'd say that's pretty much the best possible place you could be at that time for that to happen! Good luck, I really hope your dream comes true!

My friend did. Today. And I'm still crying over her luck. She's not even a fan, much less a Swiftie.

puggy•gabriella•tali

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:28 AM

mee :(

Mint l Gabriella l avi by Rosie

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Unfortunately not :(. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I will certainly do my best to try at every opportunity. I'm so happy for anyone who has gotten the chance (especially Swifties, of course!) and Ginny, I'm once again sorry about that :(. While happy for your friend, it really is unfair sometimes how these things happen.

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:37 AM

thecruelestway wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

My friend did. Today. And I'm still crying over her luck. She's not even a fan, much less a Swiftie.

puggy•gabriella•tali

I hate it when that happens. when friends get to meet the people you've been dying to meet, and they don't even care.....

"I'll just follow the rainbow shining throughout the storm" ~blindoptimism, Never Enough

^mint!

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Sadly, i didn't . It's my biggest dream, and i really hope i could meet her someday and tell her how much we love her and that she means the world to us. Pretty sure other swifties already told her that, but i just really want to tell her that because i feel so proud of how much she has succeded. Swifties LOVE you Taylor! Ok, now i have to stop before writing a whole page! ;)

Made By Gabriella! Thank You! :)

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 4:31 AM

I haven't yet. But it is a dream of mine to meet her some day.

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I haven't..... But it would be awesome to:) I'm in it for the music though:))))

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM

yup i have not met TAYLOR but I will soon

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM

I Haven't. But I Might If She Comes To Oz In 2018 Or Later I Likely Will.

Signature By RockStarRonan From Just Hangin' Graphics
    http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/officialcal/out[/signature]

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I dream of meeting her.... I'm gonna cry really bad if i do :P x

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:36 AM

I AM...THE CHANCE OF MEETING HER IS SMALLER THAN WINNING A LOTTERY XD
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I know!!!!!!! when i read club read stories from the night I went I'm like, did I do something wrong maybe?

[url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK[/url][?IMG][/signature]

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I have met two of my three favorite idols. I have not met Taylor yet and it is still my dream to do so some day. After I meet Taylor my life will be perfect.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.