Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 6:58 AM

I haven't met her yet. Hopefully, I can sometime soon.

^Made by Emily!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Swifty since 2009 and haven't met Taylor that su*** :s I hope for you that you will meet her soon!
    Iloveyouts.

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I have not met Taylor.):

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I too have not met Taylor :( But at her 1989 concert in Adelaide Australia, she looked at me right in the eye, and sang, that's what people say, but I keep grooving' can't stop won't stop moving'! And I was in a not so great section!
    Maeve

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 8:40 AM

I became a swiftie in 2014, so i obviously didn't go to any of her country concerts (although i want to), And i really wanted to go see her for 1989, but i didn't have the money... But trust me- I'm going next time!!

~Katy

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM

i've been a fan since i was 7 years old and ive always dreamed of meeting or at least going to a concert of taylor's one day. im 14 now and taylor usually has concerts in manila and thats sooo far away. id have to pay for the plane tickets, the concert ticket, the hotel, and the transportation there :( but no matter how much the cost is one day i will meet her and im not losing hope

_____

sig christabelle || me

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 6:10 PM

I haven't met her. I have had dreams about meeting her and it is my biggest dream ever. I know Taylor would want to meet me because she loves all of her swifites so much and is so dedicated,generous, and loving to us. It makes me sad that I havent but her music motivates me to stay strong and gives me hope that maybe someday my dream will come true.

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 1:41 AM

I haven't met her yet! I'm still dreaming one day I will. Even if it doesn't happen I'm still grateful for everything else that has happened in my life!

LONG LIVE TAYLOR

RE: Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Bianca_Fearless13 wrote:
    I haven't met her yet! I'm still dreaming one day I will. Even if it doesn't happen I'm still grateful for everything else that has happened in my life!

LONG LIVE TAYLOR

You speak what my heart wants to say, I wish I could meet Taylor and tell her even 1/1000th of what she means to me, it would be the day of a lifetime!
    L'amour est un égoïsme à deux.

Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:31 AM

I've never even been to a TS concert.

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:49 PM

I never met taylor before, but I wish someday I will. I have seen her in concert before.

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Me
    -E

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 2:09 PM

c. 1,214 days and still counting since I first developped an interest in meeting Taylor.... still waiting.... regaining interest again......

Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 6:58 AM

Me, but I'm not giving up hope yet. I won't ever.

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:17 AM

I have been a swiftie for almost nine years but have never met her in my life!! I have my hopes high though !!

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Me....But I have met her in a few of my dreams. We became friends in one of them!

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Not yet, I think the only chance I have is if I go to New York but being a student that is difficult. She doesn't come to Ireland very often so highly unlikely I will meet her here. Maybe one day. We can all dream.

Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Hey, Swifties!

I'm beginner, and I'm from Latvia, from Europe, so please excuse me If i have wrong spelling.

So... My name is Airita. I haven't see Taylor becouse in Latvia is no concert and I can't go to other country. But if I can't meet her I though that I could send Taylor fan mail, but I'm a little bit nervous, becouse this is my first time. And I have some questions for you...

- What is Your expirience with fan mail to Taylor Swift?
    - If I am from another country she will send me her autograph?
    - What kind of fan mails do you sent? Like letter or something more?

These are the most important questions. I hope all Swifties will be responsive and give me an answer :)

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 12:42 PM

But what does it meet to mean Taylor Swift? Is saying "Hello" to someone and shaking their hand necessarily meeting them? If you just pose for a picture with Taylor but form no real connection and she doesn't even remember your name afterwards then what is it truly worth? If I have a dream in which I meet Taylor but she has the same dream and we really met in the dream world then didn't I already meet Taylor in my dreams?
    I am Jesus Christ, The Messiah. Birth Name: Justin Scott Massler. Angelic Name: Cloud Starchaser. Website: http://www.starchaserspacecorps.com/

Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 12:26 PM

I think it honestly almost doesn't matter to me anymore if I'll finally get to meet Taylor anymore or not. I know it's never going to happen anyways and I realized that a long time ago. I gave up like 5 years ago on my dream of meeting Taylor after my 'Speak Now' World Tour concert...

After being so upset for the longest time after not getting to finally meet her after 10 years of loving her and supporting her and listening to her music, I just think that I'm almost ready to completely give up on that dream. I think after realizing that it will actually never happen for someone like me, I'm almost okay with it and I realize that I probably shouldn't get so upset over something that would never happen for someone like me anyways.

I'm going to be one of the only Taylor Swift fans who will never meet her I guess...Oh well...Story of my pathetic life... *shrugs*