1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 8:51 AM

I've never met her either. It's hard because she doesn't come to Virginia anymore. The closest she gets is DC which isn't that far but it just consists of a lot of traffic.

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Fearlessin89 wrote:
    I've never met her either. It's hard because she doesn't come to Virginia anymore. The closest she gets is DC which isn't that far but it just consists of a lot of traffic.

Me,because I'm from italy

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Me. She has never come to Portugal! :( Hope she came fast! I would love meet her or go to a concert

Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:24 PM

i haven't met her but I'm still trying. she didn't have loft 89 at my show and she didn't have a club red the night i went 2 years ago oh well but i still really want to meet her

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 2:23 AM

i haven't yet but i still have a long life ahead on me and near times in the future to meet the tall beautiful taylor swift !!! One of the main reason I would like to meet her is because my best friend ever maci has a disease called cystic fibrosis (cf) and i would want to get taylor involved with helping her find a cure!!! So I would deffiantly love to meet her with my best friend,!!!

Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 6:17 AM

Sadly i have never been to one of her concerts because they always sell out so quickly! I live near London, and i have heard rumours of her preforming there next year, so i am begging and begging to go! I have loads of Taylor's merchandise so I'm going to wear them and make an amazing poster to hold up, maybe then my dream can come true and i could meet her in Loft 89, ha ha ha a girl can dream
    - DisneyEars Swiftie // TC
    - DisneyEars.Swiftie // IG

https://instagram.com/disneyears.swiftie/

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 5:12 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
    Meredith and Olivia are sexy cats.

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Me. Been trying since '07. I have touched her leg though, as weird as that sounds. She came through the crowd carried on a guys shoulders at the Red concert I attended and was carried right by me so I reached out and touched her lol

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:55 PM

We haven't met Taylor yet. We would love for her to come down to the Academy of Music and Dance in Spotswood, NJ to visit our 400 students. Our students just adore her. They choose her songs to sing in our recitals. Taylor Swift we love you!!

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM

I havent met Taylor but someday i am hoping to. I dont know when or how but i know i will figure out a way
    Taylor is totally awesome

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 3:03 PM

I haven't. Maybe one day.....

Graphic by bad_blood13
    http://i58.tinypic.com/23mu4r6.jpg

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I haven't but I Hope I get to some day.
    Being a male I just feel like it would be more exciting cause I've never met another male fan so I know we're pretty rare.

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:01 AM

DisneyEars Swiftie wrote:
    Sadly i have never been to one of her concerts because they always sell out so quickly! I live near London, and i have heard rumours of her preforming there next year, so i am begging and begging to go! I have loads of Taylor's merchandise so I'm going to wear them and make an amazing poster to hold up, maybe then my dream can come true and i could meet her in Loft 89, ha ha ha a girl can dream
    - DisneyEars Swiftie // TC
    - DisneyEars.Swiftie // IG

https://instagram.com/disneyears.swiftie/
    Yo, I'm straight outta Compton!
    *exits like a wrecking ball*

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Not yet but hopefully hopefully one day:)

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Sadly, I have not met her but I will not lose hope. One day it'll hopefully come and that will be the best day of my life!
    Riley

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Still haven't been able to meet her. There was no loft on my tour date but i'm not sure I would have gotten in anyways.

^ belle and Tali

Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:49 AM

I haven't (': Forever cries

Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I haven't... I haven't even seen her well, I will soon! It will forever be my dream! I can die peacefully once I meet her!
    -Ash xoxo I'm gonna party like it's 1989 10-12-15

Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM

maybewegotlostintranslation wrote:
    I haven't met her. It's much harder to when you live outside America :\ I still haven't given up hope though

I was just skimming through this thread because (like many of you) I also haven't met Taylor yet. It was pretty cool to see on the first page that ^ maybewegotlistintranslation posted back in 2012 that she hasn't met Taylor... but look at that icon now! Dreams do come true, ha ha! We'll get there one day :)

Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Anyone want to team up, plan some epic project, and come up with a plan to meet her? It may be hard, but it's not impossible. We can do a bunch of stuff to get her attention via youtube, social networking sites..everything. =] Ha ha :)
    Be a nut.
    -brooke