1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who HASN'T met taylor?

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I haven't yet and I probably never will. I don't mind though as I know there are people out there who deserve it more than me :)
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM

I haven't either.

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I KNOW that you've heard this a thousand times and i KNOW that sometimes it feels so helpless but I promise you that if you keep trying and keep believing and keep giving yourself as many chances as you can to meet her...you will! It took me six years of tour costumes and waiting outside radio stations and posting online to finally get to meet her. And those ten seconds were completely worth it.

So please. Just promise me that you guys will never, ever give up. Because Taylor wants to meet every single one of you.

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I am so happy to say I have now offically met Taylor Swift in the greatest way. For everyone who has not met her yet DO NOT give up it will happen. Just keep being loyal positive swifties I promise she does see it and for what is coming trust me you want to be on the swiftie team.

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM

KristinaP wrote:
    I am so happy to say I have now offically met Taylor Swift in the greatest way. For everyone who has not met her yet DO NOT give up it will happen. Just keep being loyal positive swifties I promise she does see it and for what is coming trust me you want to be on the swiftie team.

:') I'm so happy for you Kristina.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 5:53 AM

still waiting for my turn wooooo
    forever and always

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:13 PM

ME

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

We can't give up!!

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 5:32 AM

I haven't
    But I really hope one day I can! It would make my life if i did
    I painted the town red with Taylor on 2.2.14

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 5:56 AM

I haven't met her but I'm determined to this era. I have so much to thank her for

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I still haven't met her but with all of these promotions and things this era! I HAVE CHANCE!!!!! I'm patiently waiting Taylor!!

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 5:54 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    I still haven't met her but with all of these promotions and things this era! I HAVE CHANCE!!!!! I'm patiently waiting Taylor!!

Same here!!!

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 2:28 AM

ZElzn wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:

Same here!!!

FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Re who to meet taylor

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Hi taylor swift How are you doing today?
    from
    Joe

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I haven't and it's my biggest dream. She saved my life...I need to thank her in person and give her the biggest hug

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 4:28 PM

I haven't but she's doing so many contests this era.

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Me ):

Katie | Ana

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 7:15 PM

I just need to have a little vent.

I continue to get discouraged about my chances of meeting Taylor. Usually I feel more optimistic but not today. Taylor's in Sydney at the moment which is just four hours from me and I can't be there because I can't afford the travel and accommodation and such. If there was a confirmed meet and greet I would have used my savings to go but there wasn't, so I didn't want to risk it. She's performing on X-Factor and people keep asking me why I'm not going but I would be looking at $400+ (because I would have gone a day earlier to go to swiftnic) to see her perform two songs. Does it really make me any less of a Swiftie because I'm not spending $400+ to see her perform two songs?? I can't even wrap my head around the people travelling interstate to do the same thing, but each to their own. So I'm just going to have to deal with the disappointment if I find out she was meeting fans.

This is why I wish there was some way to pre-determine a meet and greet for those of us who can't get by on chance. I wish we could buy meet and greets at her shows at least. She visits Australia maybe once a year and I live four hours away from the closest capital city. Unless people from TC start to get noticed there's little to no chance I'm ever going to meet her.

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I haven't, but TC has been giving a lot of fans opportunities to meet her!!! Keep it up TC!!!
    Nicole

Gotten so close to meeting Taylor at all 3 concerts and stood within feet of her!!!!
    Next Goal: Actually meet her, & take a picture!!!!