1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Popular

i love reading all the awesome meet&greet stories, but they also remind me of how i haven't met taylor yet and how much i want to. who else is still dreaming about meeting her? whenever i think of being near her, my mind just blanks out, i can't imagine how it would feel :')
LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: who HASN'T met taylor?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:41 AM

I havn't :(
    But I'm not going to give up!! I will one day :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

lovelovelove

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:54 AM

I haven't... but I love reading the stories too! I'll never give up, so one day I can post my own story. :)
    "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." :)

"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain."

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:11 AM

I haven't met her. It's much harder to when you live outside America :\ I still haven't given up hope though

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I have never met her, but I hope she'll have a concert in the Czech republic someday in the future :)

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I haven't met taylor!! but hopefully one day. I love reading everyones meet and greet stories too. xx

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I haven't. I gave up a long time ago. I'm not the right kind of fan. (See my thread "Taylor's Shy Fans" )
    I rarely ever read the M&G threads b/c they make me cry, knowing I'll never get that experience. (No offense to anyone who has met her, this is my personal issue. I'm glad you guys got a chance. I just have a very different, & complicated life. So it's impossible for me. Please don't tell me to be "positive" or anything, b/c you don't understand the circumstances.)

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:41 AM

i havent yet
    but heres hoping the 12th or 13th is my chance!!
    -

amy. twenty. melbourne!
    I will speak now March 12th & 13th

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I havn't met her yet but I'm not giving up! hopefully one day I will meet her.

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I haven't met Taylor yet either, and I really doubt I ever will meet her. I'm just not the typical fan that she, and her people, are marketed towards. I'm a 44 year old male with a wife and daughter...not the typical fan you see at the T-parties or winning the "greatest fan" contests. I understand I'm out of the norm, but I'm still a MAJOR Taylor fan, who loves her music and can identify with her lyrics. Yes, even as a guy. Remembering when I was young and going through the same things. Even wishing some of the girls I knew were feeling like Taylor does....it' makes me feel good and puts a smile in my heart.(if you know what I mean lol)

Anyway, other than a meet and greet somewhere close to where I live, I guess I'll have to be happy with dreaming of meeting her. She's a very special person, one that I admire very much. A person that I hope my daughter grows up to be like. A kind of person that the world needs more of......

------Having a few enemies is ok, it means you've made a stand for something------

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I haven't met Taylor either. It may not seem like it sometimes but most of us, almost all of Taylor's fans in general, haven't met her. I'm sure someday we will all cross paths with Taylor. The way I think of it is a lot of us are just a couple of years older and younger than Taylor and so we will grow older with her forever, and there are lots of opportunities in forever to meet her :)

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Me. =( I was planning on meeting her last August in California for her Speak Now tour. So I asked in my father in November (last year( and we were in the process of buying the tickets. But, tickmaster didn't work so it eventually got sold out. And the concert was the one one day or two before my birthday. So that sucked so badly..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit for Both: Madison13

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I havent met her to... but I wont give up hoping :)
    I'll keep on wishing and hopely someday it comes true...^^
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I haven't :'( but I'll never give up trying to! I want to meet her so badly

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I haven't met her or seen her in concert yet, but i know i will someday. The thing that sucks the most is that i've been a fan since 2008 and missed two tour opportunities :( but its fine! I had a dream she was at the O2 in london last night, and she was standing in this place where people couldn't actually get to her, but not many people were there yet, and i was just standing in the aisle like you do.. and saw her. She smiled at me and i started hysterically sobbing and then i woke up and it was a dream..! i didn't even get to see the concert! Haha.

^ Made by Swiftlookalike ! :)

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Me :) But I don't worry about it, whatever will be will be.

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM

PlyJulia20 wrote:
    I haven't met her. It's much harder to when you live outside America :\ I still haven't given up hope though

Yep, very true! :( The chances of meeting her are really low when you live in Europe or elsewhere that isn't America =/ But still, I'll keep my hopes up.. And I dream about it a lot actually ;)

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Not yet. Someday . . .

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I haven't met Taylor Swift either...
    but
    Someday I'll be
    Living in a big old city
    And I will be able to meet my dreams (Taylor Swift).

We all will, someday, meet Taylor Swift!
    ------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Be Fearless and Speak Now*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I haven't, I want to meet her soooo much.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me.

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I haven't but I want to soooo bad!!! I hope to meet her in 2012 or 2013!