1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kentucky!

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Any Kentucky swiftes here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
Long Live 10.11.11!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kentucky,USA

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Is anybody here from Kentucky in the USA??? I am and i would love to meet fellow swifties who do
    I said Speak Now on 10/29/2011!!

RE: Kentucky!

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I love Kentucky! I go down there every year with my cousin for the Kentucky Derby! I love KY! I hope you get more replys.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I'm from Lexington!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!
    " I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever."
    -Peeta Mellark

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I love kentucky because........ JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift
    I don't think you should wait, I think you should SPEAK NOW-Taylor Swift
    It takes 10 times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart-Finnick Odair

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM

sophia13 wrote:
    It takes 10 times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart-Finnick Odair

AAAHHH!!! I KNOW!!!! AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS FROM LOUISVILLE KY!!!!!!!!
    " I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever."
    -Peeta Mellark

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Glad I finally got some replies here, haha. Keep it up!

Have any of yall seen Taylor where she came to Louisville & Lexington? I've seen her 3 times in Louisville!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM

taylorswift131313 wrote:
    sophia13 wrote:

AAAHHH!!! I KNOW!!!! AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS FROM LOUISVILLE KY!!!!!!!!
    -Peeta Mellark

Are you team peeta??? Jen needs to get a twitter!!

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I am of course, I'm live in Georgetown,Ky just 15 Miles north of Lexington and i'm just so glad that My Kentucky Wildcats just won the 2012 NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship. and I call The State Of Kentucky "My Old Kentucky Home" I was at Taylor's Concert in Lexington,Ky on Oct.29th where I got to Meet Taylor before the show and during the concert when Taylor was walking thru the crowd She Hugged Me and She actually Kissed Me on my Right Cheek. And I hope you will get to Meet Taylor someday too and all you have to do is keep trying and never give up.

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Roadrunner13 wrote:
    I am of course, I'm live in Georgetown,Ky just 15 Miles north of Lexington and i'm just so glad that My Kentucky Wildcats just won the 2012 NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship. and I call The State Of Kentucky "My Old Kentucky Home" I was at Taylor's Concert in Lexington,Ky on Oct.29th where I got to Meet Taylor before the show and during the concert when Taylor was walking thru the crowd She Hugged Me and She actually Kissed Me on my Right Cheek. And I hope you will get to Meet Taylor someday too and all you have to do is keep trying and never give up.

Big Blue Nation baby! Love my Wildcats! That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Any of yall Kentuckians going to the Sugarland concert at the Yum! Center tomorrow night? I am

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Re: Kentucky!

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I'm originally from Kentucky, but live in Nashville now!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I'm from Kentucky! :) I think when Taylor announces another tour, Kentucky fans should do something big for Taylor. I have an idea in mind, but I don't want people stealing it. I've gotta keep my mouth shut until later :) hahaha

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I live in Berea, Kentucky. (:

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM

im a hoosier only across a river. i know im not from kentucky but go CATS
    you know tomorrow from what you have learned today

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I've lived in Elizabeth Town Kentucky for 5 years and I honestly don't like it here...
    ------------------------------------
    I think love is FEARLESS.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I am from ohio and kentucky I live on the border between ohio and kentucky. Speaking of Josh one of my co-workers is neighbors well not right now obviously lol but she knows his parents and he stops in from time to time to visit and I love,love my Cardinals! Sorry Wildcat fans:(

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I live in Elizabethtown.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I'm from eastern Kentucky! :)

I was Fearless on July 18th 2009, April 29th 2010.
    I Spoke Now on September 16 & 17 2011(MET TAYLOR"S MOM), October 29th 2011(MET TAYLOR'S MOM SHE GAVE US PIT PASSES! AND TOUCHED TAYLOR'S HAND!!!!!!)Photobucket

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I A FROM LOUISVLLE KY
    i dont thank you sould wate i thnk u should SPEAK NOW

BY THE WONDREFULL TAYLOR SWIFT

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

From Lexington! :)
    My friends actually met Josh hutcherson at my school at a soccer tournament since he was there for his brother. this was last year way before the hunger games came out and he told them what date it was suppose to be released (he really wasnt suppose to). A bunch of my sisters friends went to school with him in Union KY before he became super famous.
    I also love the Cats and a past UK player is one of my really good friends!
    Oh and the school that i go to now was the one that filmed the TV show called cheerleader nation that was on lifetime like 5 years ago!

04.49.10 & 10.29.11

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I'm from Louisville, born and raised :)