Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Denmark

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:38 AM

For the Danish Swifties who JUST want Taylor Swift to visit!.... and maybe to make play in the biggest arena in Denmark!
- I'm not fearless, but I can face the fear!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Denmark

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM

No one?
    Anyone.... just one?
    I feel alone :'(

Everybody's waiting
    Everybody's watching
    Even when you're sleeping
    Keep your ey-eyes open

- Taylor Swift, Eyes Open

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Hey

Just one... fra vendsyssel

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Yes! Finally! A Dane...... Long time waiting for one :-)

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Hi!!!
    I'm Ana (Anna) and a SWIFTIE!!!!! I live in dk and I really want Taylor to come and perform, on tour, with her next album,but there would probably only be a little chance that she will come here..sadly .. If she only performed in Norway or Sweden then I would buy the tickets at once ,and if she doesn't, then I think I will have to fly to U.S.A, Los Angeles,(if I have enough money) where I was actually born.. But she said that she takes a long to write an album and it will maybe take 2 years!! But I can wait.. And I can save up!! PLEASE TAYLOR, COME AND VISIT SCANDINAVIA PLEASE????!!!!! Hope u feel the same way

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Hi!!!
    I'm Ana (Anna) and a SWIFTIE!!!!! I live in dk and I really want Taylor to come and perform, on tour, with her next album,but there would probably only be a little chance that she will come here..sadly .. If she only performed in Norway or Sweden then I would buy the tickets at once ,and if she doesn't, then I think I will have to fly to U.S.A, Los Angeles,(if I have enough money) where I was actually born.. But she said that she takes a long to write an album and it will maybe take 2 years!! But I can wait.. And I can save up!! PLEASE TAYLOR, COME AND VISIT SCANDINAVIA PLEASE????!!!!! Hope u feel the same way

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hi!!!

Re: Denmark

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Jeg er fra Danmark, hun skal komme til enten Sverige, Norge eller Danmark!!!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Halloooooo?
    SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALLWAYS

haaallooooo?

haaaloooo?

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Totallyswiftie wrote:
    Hi!!!

she was in Norway a year ago, and her next album comes out later this year ;) So just save your money like crazy haha. I saw her in Norway and went to New York and it was so worth it. Her tour will probably begin next year again ;)

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:45 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT COME TO DENMARK!!!!!!!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I'm so glad, that there a couple of danish Swifties :-)
    Before, I was sooo alone. THANKS!

Taylor, please come to Denmark. Norway and Sweden, maybe Finland, will also travel to Denmark if you peform here ;-)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Wuhu danish fans!!! :D

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:44 AM

TaylorFanDenmark wrote:
    Wuhu danish fans!!! :D

Yeeeeah! :-)

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Danmark, woooo! :D

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM

i'm also from Denmark! :)
    i really really hope she comes to Denmark this time or else i might throw a tantrum on someone xP
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone.......

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Jeg er også fra Danmark. Jeg håber VIRKELIG at Taylor kommer og besøger vores lille, dejlige land!!!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Julie13 wrote:
    Jeg er også fra Danmark. Jeg håber VIRKELIG at Taylor kommer og besøger vores lille, dejlige land!!!

Lad os håbe på det!!

http://iheartpassion.wordpress.com/

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:46 AM

It's amazing that there are so many Taylor fans in Denmark!
    I really hope she comes to Denmark:D
    If she don't come to Denmark I hope she will come to German. It would be the best day of my life if I ever saw her!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.