Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Michigan Swifties?

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I am from michigan, and I was just wondering if there any other swifties from michigan???
Love Love Love,
Peyton_b134

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Michigan Swifties?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I'm from Michigan too. :)

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM

nagrom9 wrote:

Sweet did you go to any of the speak now concerts?
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Peyton_B134 wrote:
    nagrom9 wrote:

Yes. I went to the one at Ford Field with my little cousins. Did you go to any?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM

nagrom9 wrote:
    Peyton_B134 wrote:
    nagrom9 wrote:

Yes. I went to the one at Ford Field with my little cousins. Did you go to any?

Yeah I went to the Grand Rapids show. It was amazing and everyone started screaming during back to december when she said this is for the boy from michigan. I had an amazing time... How was yours?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Peyton_B134 wrote:

Yeah I went to the Grand Rapids show. It was amazing and everyone started screaming during back to december when she said this is for the boy from michigan. I had an amazing time... How was yours?

It was great! I can't wait for her to come back. I actually have a friend who wants to go with me, so I'm sure it will be a lot of fun! We're planning to go all out and have some ideas for outfits.

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Yeah me too. I really wanted to get into the T-party but I didn't. But I am excited to try again. BTW Did you go to any of the fearless concerts ??
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Peyton_B134 wrote:
    Yeah me too. I really wanted to get into the T-party but I didn't. But I am excited to try again. BTW Did you go to any of the fearless concerts ??
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

I went to the first 2010 Fearless show in Detroit. That's where the gif of me hugging Taylor in my signature is from :). My friend and I are definitely going to try for T-Party next time! She's never seen Taylor before, so I want to make it really special for her.

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Yeah I really wanted to go to fearless but i couldn't make it so speak now was my first taylor concert! I did buy journey to fearless and i do wish i could of went.... So do you hav any plans to get into the T-party next time? My plan is to make a Huge sparkly sign...!!!
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

My friend and I are going to have glow in the dark signs and outfits. We have a few ideas for what the signs are going to say, but we're trying to think of something really unique and creative to put on them. Then we're going to go crazy during the show.

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Yeah kinda the same. I want to wear a really cool outfit .. but i don't know what yet. Last concert i wore the "mine" shirt and I drew other stuff alll over it. What have you done before?
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I haven't done anything special before; I just wore t-shirts from the concert. I think that it'll be better when I have a friend there to dress up with. :)

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Yeah I really didn't do that much special things to try to get into the t-party. But it would be alot more fun to do that with friends though!!!
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I'm from Michigan! :)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM

AdoreSwift wrote:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyy !!!! Have you gone to any taylor concerts in michigan??
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM

AdoreSwift wrote:

Hi! I'm Morgan.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Checking in from the mitten. Hey y'all.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Maxamilus wrote:
    Checking in from the mitten. Hey y'all.

Hey where are you from?
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Metro Detroit area in Ferndale.

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I'm so happy I found this thread! I live in MI too! I saw her Speak Now and Fearless concert in Detroit =) A few years ago I saw her perform in GR too...I don't think it was part of any tour but I could be wrong.

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I haven't been to a Taylor concert. /:

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.