Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Scottish Swifties

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Hi Hi Hi :) I just wanted to see if there as many Scottish Swifties. I come from Glasgow. Did anyone travel to England to see Tay? Me and my sister went to Manchester to see Speak Now.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Scottish Swifties

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm a Scottish Swiftie! I was actally in Glasgow on Saturday and I was convinced I'd seen George Sampson with a bodyguard walking around. I'm still convinced it was him but I can't find anything online to say he was here. Maybe I just imagined it. Luckily my boyfriend doesn't know George Sampson from any other guy so I didn't make a fool out of myself.

I went to Manchester for Fearless and Speak Now, if Tay doesn't come any further north I'd go there again :)

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Hey! I am a Scottish Swifty too! :D But I live up in the Highlands of Scotland.

I went to the Belfast concert, was amazing! Really hope she comes here(Scotland) on her next tour although the trip was amazing. If she played in the SECC or something that would be amazing. I would go major fangirl and get the hotel beside it the night before to then go there straight away in the morning to see her going in with my t-shirt and everything! Getting excited thinking about it! Exclamation markitous!
    There is a whole 3 of us, she need to come here! ;)

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM

dragonfighter13 wrote:

Of course she does, she clearly has a wide appeal up here :P There are more of us, they're just too shy to comment right now. I can think of at least 3 more people. We could double the number if they all posted!

As for getting to the venue early and staying there all day, I did that in Manchester and it was great fun. Taylor arrived in a black car and didn't get out to say hi to anyone but it was still a great experience and I made a lot of friends. I highly recommend it!

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Any of you's going to see One Direction in the SECC?

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM

dragonfighter13 wrote:
    Any of you's going to see One Direction in the SECC?

Nope, wish I was though, it sounds like it'll be a good night. Enjoy :)

RE: Scottish Swifties

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Hi! I'm from Greenock but I live in Belgium so cool to talk to other scottish swifties!!

RE: Re: Scottish Swifties

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Clueless wrote:
    dragonfighter13 wrote:

Of course she does, she clearly has a wide appeal up here :P There are more of us, they're just too shy to comment right now. I can think of at least 3 more people. We could double the number if they all posted!

As for getting to the venue early and staying there all day, I did that in Manchester and it was great fun. Taylor arrived in a black car and didn't get out to say hi to anyone but it was still a great experience and I made a lot of friends. I highly recommend it!

I waited outside too!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I live in Canada now but my family is from Glasgow! I want to go so bad, my parents have been many times and it looks sooooo beautiful!

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

(just to say that I looove Scottish accents)

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I'm a Scottish Swiftie!!
    I've never been to any of her concerts 'cause no one will take me to England:(!!

RE: Scottish Swifties

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM

hey im a scottish swiftie from cumbernauld if anyone knows where that is it's right next to glasgow, not been to a taylor concert but would love to and planning to go to her next tour!!

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm a Scottish Swifty! From Glasgow-which I hate but I'll deal with it. I haven't been to a Taylor concert 'cause nobody will take me :(. But I'll definitely be going to her next tour!

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

i'm a scottish swiftie, and i would absolutely love taylor to come to scotland because i've never been to one of her concerts - but even if she doesn't, i will be going to england for the next tour

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland! :D this makes me happy.
    I have strict parents and my mum doesn't like me "being obsessed with" celebrities, so she doesn't let me travel to another city "just" for a concert. therefore, unless Taylor comes to Scotland, I'll never be able to see her. or.. or I could wait until I'm way older and then it would be awkward because I'd rather meet Taylor while I'm still a teenager (gives me a better excuse to cry my eyes out when/if she hugs me)
    Taylor Swift, you are my whole life.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Well.. next to the SECC in Glasgow they are building the Hydro so maybe she might come. She has been to Glasgow before but that was in 2009.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM

hi, I'm a scottish swiftie!!!

I'm in nairn...

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Suzie Ann Rose wrote:
    hi, I'm a scottish swiftie!!!

I'm in nairn...

Nairn as in, in the the highlands?
    I am in Inverness! :D

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Probably 2 months now we will know if Taylor is going to play in Scotland or not!

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Just found out that my mums family come from Scotland... way way back
    'Never forget the essence of your spark'!!- Taylor Swift

^TrixieSwift

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Hi Scottish swifties!! Okay, I'm Norwegian, but I have a friend who's studying in Scotland right now :) Do you guys know a place where you can find Taylor merch there? Especially in Glasgow? :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.