Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where is the farthest place you've travelled in your life?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:17 PM

The farthest I've been from where I live (Central Canada - right in the middle of Canada) is Colorado Springs, Colorado.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Where is the farthest place you've travelled in your life?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM

i think it was the UK. 15 hours from where i live :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I've gone from the east coast of Canada to Germany!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Florida I guess living in Western Canada.

BUT, I've to all parts of CONUS and Provincial Canada.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I've been from Illinois to San Diego, California. I've never been out of the country, but I've been to a lot of different parts of the United States.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Probably Kenya! We had to get like 3 different planes.. It's a lovely place though! :D

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:56 AM

California. But it's like my second home, so it's no bane.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:30 AM

from San Diego California to Madison Heights, Virgina :D looonnnggg plane ride :)
    http://www.innocentenglish.com/cute-pictures/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cute-kitten-marshmellows.jpg

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I don't know if Beijing or New York is the farthest away from Sweden.. It take around the same amount of time to fly ;)

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I live in the Netherlands, and the farthest place I went to is "Gambia", a small country in Africa. I loved it there, I really did!!

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Drove from near Toronto to Florida, 20 hour car ride and to Nova Scotia which I think was 15 hrs. I've always wanted to fly somewhere but my family always drives :P
    Fearlessly, Janine :)

1st Taylor Concert:July 15 2011

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I live in New Zealand and the furtherest ive been from home is Paris, France. The distance is 19000km. a 1hr plane ride to Auckland, 12 hrs to LA, and 14 hrs to Paris. but ive also been to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and London, UK which are similar distances too. Their all on the other side of the world for me.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Hmmm not too far haha, about a few hours.
    Never been out of my state, but hoping to change that soon

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Italy, I guess. From Germany, so not that far away. But when I'm 18, I'll change it! ♥'

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 4:08 AM

US in california. When I was 6 we went there.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM

The farthest I've traveled was only like 3 hours away by plane hahah!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by HER, avatar by ForeverEnchanted!

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM

i think the farthest place was Puerto Rico.. or New York..
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Germany.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I live in Kentucky, USA and the farthest place I have ever traveled is actually a tie between two: Washington D.C. and Gulf Shores, Alabama and both are about 10-12 hours by car.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This night is sparkling
    Don't you let it go
    I'm wonderstruck
    blushing all the way home.
    I SPOKE NOW on 10/29/2011

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM

The farthest I've travelled is from Michigan to Florida. I've been there lots of times and am going again next week :). Next year I'm going to France so that will definitely be the farthest!