1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pennsylvania

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:16 PM

A Thread for PA Swifties! Taylor's true home state :)

Both picture are from the old TC and i didn't make them! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pennsylvania

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I'm from PA! :)

Sig & Avi by: andriux3accion

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I'm from PA too :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

from near Philly you've probablely seen my wyomissing and stone harbour pictures

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:17 AM

I'm from Pa! If you were on the old TC you probably remember me! I was always under the PA concert thread!:)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had the BEST DAY with Taylor on June 18th!

CREDIT TO: shininglikefi

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Taylor's cover of "Who Knew" by P!nk and "Unpretty" by TLC in Philly

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

RE: Pennsylvania

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'm from Philly(: This will sound kinda crazy but Taylor was my cousin's friend babysitter over the summers when Taylor was in Stone Harbor, NJ! :)
    I was FEARLESS on March 18, 2010 and I was able to SPEAK NOW on August 6, 2011

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I'm a PA Swiftie!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I'm not from PA but I live right outside Philly in NJ and go to school in Reading!
    August 1, 2009
    March 18, 2010
    March 19, 2010
    June 3, 2010
    July 23, 2011
    July 24, 2011
    August 6, 2011

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM

i hope my sig shows up here

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

YAY!! I live in philly, but was born in NJ. I speant my first year there, but i like living here cuz it has at least one connection to taylor!!! I miss the concert... :(

Graphic by StayBeautiful!!!

Smiles, Hugs, and Cookies make the world go around... :)
    PLEASE ENTER MY SONG WRITING CONTEST!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/576012

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Philly Swiftie, right hereee :D
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: T_Swizzle13

RE: Re: Pennsylvania

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Swifty13Pens11 wrote:

Taylor's cover of "Who Knew" by P!nk and "Unpretty" by TLC in Philly

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

I miss this day too too much.

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I live in a town near State College called Milroy

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:45 AM

SongWriter6 wrote:
    YAY!! I live in philly, but was born in NJ. I speant my first year there, but i like living here cuz it has at least one connection to taylor!!! I miss the concert... :(

Graphic by StayBeautiful!!!

Smiles, Hugs, and Cookies make the world go around... :)
    PLEASE ENTER MY SONG WRITING CONTEST!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/576012

jersey , stone harbor has connections to taylor
    [IG]http://i53.tinypic.com/znsys8.jpg[IG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2jdpgdg.jpg

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Bringing this thread back from the dead :)
    I'm a PA Swiftie near Pittsburgh(:
    I just friended everyone on the thread

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I'm also from PA!
    I "Spoke Now" June 18, 2011!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:02 AM

PA to !!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Me! Soon to be an Ohio swiftie!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I just joined! (Finally) PA too! outside Philly