Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Country Do You Want To Visit?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:10 PM

ireland, filand, sweden and norway!!! i am from a hot place so i want to see the cold countries and OF COURSE i want to visit Nashville,TN!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Oh, so many places! I really want to see Italy, Greece (I love Greek mythology), Finland, England, America, Australia, France, Norway, Spain...

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Russia, Ireland, and Canada! :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM

So many!! Im actually going on my first o/s trip later this year to the US and after that i want to go to england, ireland, france, italy, austria (basically all europe)
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Swiftie19/denise-1.png

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Anywhere in America.. :D

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I don't like flying overseas, never done it but I'm paranoid to. I don't know if I'd be much of a traveller to a different continent, but I love going to the U.S. or somewhere else in Canada with my family. I definitley want to see Nashville someday too.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM

At the top of my List of Countries I want to visit is the USA and September this year I'm finally going to get to visit it will also be the very first overseas trip for me.

other Countries Id like to visit are Canada ,Ireland,England,Scotland ,New Zealand,Italy and more

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM

America - All Over
    Canada (Lake Louise etc)
    Italy
    France
    Brazil
    Sweden

SO MANY MORE

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I would love to travel everywhere, but right now it is US on the top of my list!
    New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Nashville
    I would really like to visit big cities like Rome, Paris, Berlin, Sydney.. A girl can dream!

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Australia and Germany.
    & places around the US, like....Nashville? c;

1. Kev avatar Kev

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Paris, France.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Christine wrote:
    I would love to travel everywhere, but right now it is US on the top of my list!
    New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Nashville
    I would really like to visit big cities like Rome, Paris, Berlin, Sydney.. A girl can dream!

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

I agree, those are probably the cities I'd want to see the most in the US. I'd love to see NYC, I would be overwhelmed probably, it would be SO HUGE!
    I think I might want to see every state and province (Canada) in my lifetime. Maybe not, but I'd love to see the bigger cities especially.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I have been to the USA once and loved it so I would love to go back and see the places i missed, also Paris, London, Canada, the UK and Norway :D

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM

USA, ITALY, JAPAN, KOREA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, why am I saying those... I should just say... I want to visit them ALL!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taylor Alison Swift~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time."

Speak Now = 02.19.11

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:25 PM

the USA, Australia, Japan, Brazil, just the whole world
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url=http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/TaylorFanm/youwillberememberedgraphic.jpg]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/TaylorFanm/youwillberememberedgraphic.jpg[/url][/IM[/signature]

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I would love to go to the USA more than anything! Followed by England, and then maybe Italy or France :)

Jess || Eighteen || Australia
    Swiftie since '08, and proud.

RE: What Country Do You Want To Visit?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM

THE USA :(
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I would LOVE to go to Peru and the Galapagos Islands! Then I would die happy :)
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Omg.. I've been to 27 countries and I'm not even close to have seen everything I'd want..
    Peru, Brazil, Egypt, Vietnam, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa is some places I want to go to. Also a lot of places in the US too - I've only been to NYC

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Biggest dream is to travel to the Galapagos Islands or the maldives.. Where it's sooo pretty! I want to experience that.
    I haven't travelled to many AT ALL, like 5 or 6 different countries. I want to visit Australia, USA, Thailand, England etc etc