Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Germany!

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Who is this Sherlock you speak of? Is that the person you're speaking of? Also, are you even German? If so, you have answered my question, perhaps you're Bulgarian or Finnish after all.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:49 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    Who is this Sherlock you speak of? Is that the person you're speaking of? Also, are you even German? If so, you have answered my question, perhaps you're Bulgarian or Finnish after all.

Hey Schätzchen hör mir mal zu, nur weil du kein Deutsch sprechen kannst, heißt es noch lange nicht, dass ich es auch nicht sprechen kann Wo wir schon mal dabei sind, ich habe keinen Plan wer Sherlock ist, aber ich bin mir sicher du wirst es herausfinden.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:56 AM

SmalltownDreamer13 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Hey Schätzchen hör mir mal zu, nur weil du kein Deutsch sprechen kannst, heißt es noch lange nicht, dass ich es auch nicht sprechen kann Wo wir schon mal dabei sind, ich habe keinen Plan wer Sherlock ist, aber ich bin mir sicher du wirst es herausfinden.

I understood that.... well, not really. No fair, speaking your own language like that. All I can say in response is 'nein!'.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:02 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

I understood that.... well, not really. No fair, speaking your own language like that. All I can say in response is 'nein!'.

Lol, I am sure that's enough to survive in Germany.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

I tried hard, I hope this is half-readable.

Mädchen, könnte ich nicht, wie man Deutsch sprechen noch nicht, aber ich weiß nur, Ich liebe dich, und ich werde versuchen zu lernen. Für Sie würde ich alles tun.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Mädchen, könnte ich nicht, wie man Deutsch sprechen noch nicht, aber ich weiß nur, Ich liebe dich, und ich werde versuchen zu lernen. Für Sie würde ich alles tun.

Aww, ich liebe dich auch. Es ist niedlich, dass du sogar versuchen würdest Deutsch zu lernen.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Aww, ich liebe dich auch. Es ist niedlich, dass du sogar versuchen würdest Deutsch zu lernen.

Aw, when its something like this, you have to make every effort you can, and this is mine.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:58 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Aw, when its something like this, you have to make every effort you can, and this is mine.

I really appreciate it, I know not everybody would try to it.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

No problem, I think its important to do, though if it doesn't work out, as long as one of us can speak the other's language, cause its pretty hard, to be honest. I'm up for the test, but its hard.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

No problem, I think its important to do, though if it doesn't work out, as long as one of us can speak the other's language, cause its pretty hard, to be honest. I'm up for the test, but its hard.

You're right, it's hard but we can't do more than this.

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:55 AM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

You're right, it's hard but we can't do more than this.

After everything we've been through, it'd be a shame if we let this get in the way. But I'm confident we won't, either you'll be able to speak English or I'll be able to speak German. (Preferably both! The thought of it not working just scares me, that's all.)

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Sieht so aus, als hätte ich hier was verpasst.

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Umbron wrote:

Mint || Me

Hier passiert immer etwas, wenn man nicht mehr damit rechnet.

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Umbron wrote:

Offensichtlich xD

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:

Offensichtlich xD

Mint || Me

standard

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Gestern bei GNTM:
    - The Way I Loved You
    - IKYWT
    - Sad Beautiful Tragic (kanz kurz angespielt)
    I Spoke Now on 12/03/11
    07/02/14 was Sweeter than Fiction

by Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Kaddi wrote:
    Gestern bei GNTM:
    - The Way I Loved You
    - IKYWT
    - Sad Beautiful Tragic (kanz kurz angespielt)
    I Spoke Now on 12/03/11
    07/02/14 was Sweeter than Fiction

by Autumn Leaves Falling

Ich habe mich so über die Einspieler gefreut!

RE: Germany!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic hab ich auch gehört! Die anderen beiden nicht, weil ich nicht die ganze Sendung gesehen hab...
    Und vorgestern Abend wurde in einer Sendung über Teenie-Mütter WANEGBT gespielt :)

Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Müssen wir jetzt wirklich bis zur nächsten GNTM-Folge warten, bis der Thread wieder aktiv wird?

Mint || Me

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Ich glaub die stehen auf Sad Beautiful Tragic, weil bei einer alten Folge kam das schon mal ( und Everything Has Changed )

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.