Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Indonesia

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hi, i'm Indonesian Swifties
    so...
    Taylor, we waiting on you

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I'm and Indonesian swiftie!
    Hoping Taylor will come!!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Indonesiaaa! lol it's great to have swifties from Indonesia here, makes me feel I'm not alone.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 2:48 AM

fyuuhh~~ finally i find Indonesian Swifties!!! Nice to meet you swifties~
    I heard news, that Taylor is going to come to Indonesia at May~ Is that true?! I can't wait!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 2:54 AM

eurecAswifties wrote:
    I heard news, that Taylor is going to come to Indonesia at May~ Is that true?! I can't wait!

What I heard she was coming on July to Gandaria City. I hope it's true but no confirmation and we can't expect much. Have a faith and pray! ^^
    Taylor Swift and Harry Potter is the reason I am here today.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:21 AM

pandora13 wrote:
    eurecAswifties wrote:

What I heard she was coming on July to Gandaria City. I hope it's true but no confirmation and we can't expect much. Have a faith and pray! ^^

But I think both are still rumors, though my fingers are crossed...

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

accioswiftgames wrote:
    pandora13 wrote:
    eurecAswifties wrote:

But I think both are still rumors, though my fingers are crossed...

*fingers crossed* ^^

RE: Indonesia

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:22 AM

heeey I'm from Indonesia too :)) nice to find you guys

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Indonesia Wants Taylor Swift

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:59 AM

hi there swifties :D

ya i'm very excited if Taylor come to Indonesia.

wish you read our post Taylor :)

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:59 PM

OMG IM FROM INDONESIA TOO!!!

Glad to see Swifties from Indonesia

anyone from Jakarta?

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Yeah!! I really hope Taylor will come to Indonesia..!! ><
    I really want to see her..!! :'(
    I want to meet, hug n talk to her if i can.. :(

well by the way, does anyone know where can i buy things from Taylor's Online store in Indonesia..?? cause i can't pay it by my self.. is there any fans in Indonesia/Surabaya who know where i can buy it through other fans in Indonesia..??
    Thank you so much..

I'll be waiting for you Taylor..!! :D
    My support will always be there for you..

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

hi there^^

hmmm idk if there's special ol store in indonesia that selling taylor stuff
    if you have credit card or paypal you can purchase them on Yes Asia
    but i think if you look at Music Store you can fine them

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I hope Taylor Swift would come to Indonesia, I woulda definitely not miss it. She is my favourite singer and I hope I could just meet her and talk to her or at least I say hi to her.

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM

AWiradharma wrote:
    I hope Taylor Swift would come to Indonesia, I woulda definitely not miss it. She is my favourite singer and I hope I could just meet her and talk to her or at least I say hi to her.

Yeah, I hope I could too! Taylor, When will you come to Indonesia???

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM

HI swifties , I'm from Indonesia.And this is my first time to join in here :) Nice to know you all:)
    I'm just ordinary Swifty. But Taylor Swift and her songs makes me feel so wonderful:) Taylor Swift has taught me to be Fearless and be brave to face my haters.

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Hope there are more swifties from indonesia that can support taylor swift to make a tour to Indonesia. So what are you waiting for indonesia? come to taylor connect and lets support her, Cause we really want her to come to our country, right? :)

Hopefully

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:29 AM

hey who's from Indonesia reply this.wh's want To Taylor concert in Indonesia i thin all the Swifties in Indonesia Hopefully i dreamed next year she want to concert in here,Indonesia
    hello,taylor.i always been your BIG FAN,i never forget you in my mine.and i think just it i said,good bye Taylor Alison Swift :)

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:55 AM

who's think Taylor Swift can concert in Indonesia,i think all the Indonesian Swifties and if in this fans are all people in Indonesia,can we speak Indonesian Languange because i cant speak British a lot,Thank
    hello,taylor.i always been your BIG FAN,i never forget you in my mine.and i think just it i said,good bye Taylor Alison Swift :)

Indonesia is a Best country when Taylor Swift come

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:00 AM

hey,all people in Indonesia i made a group for people in Indonesia can we speak Indonesian.
    You're Welcome(Selamat Datang)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.