1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Singapore

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:57 AM

The Merlion, Singapore Flyer, Marina Square.......Singapore is Great!All Singapore Swifties are most welcome ;)
~~Swiftie Girl~~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Singapore

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:11 AM

i'm not from singapore, i am from malaysia but OMG this time LAST YEAR I WAS AT TAYLOR'S SINGAPORE CONCERT.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. cupcake4192
    2. me

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Hi from Singapore lol..speak now world tour first station haha

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

HELLO!!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE: 09.02.2011

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:32 AM

YES DEFINITELY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER NEXT TOUR!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I watched her concert last year :) And she signed my shirt! Taylor Swift is amazing! I cant wait til she comes back to Singapore again :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Hi!:)I'm Faith,20 this year!I went for Taylor's concert and it was the best time of my life!!:)Got to pass her some bracelets and a drawing I made to her along the auotgraph line outside the stadium!:)Can't wait for her to come back!!:)Oh and I have the same birthday as her!

RE: Singapore

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Hi!! I'm Chi...i'm vietnamese but studying in Singapore
    I got to go to her concert and seriously it was the BEST time of my life. EVER

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hey! :D I'm Rachel, I spy with my little eye my good friend Myrtle and Faith. Can't believe it's been a year since the concert. I'm really glad TC is back now 8D

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Hi, i'm Mason, I went for Taylor's concert last year and it was the best night of my life!

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Anyone 19 and above here? :) I'm 19 and going to be 20 this year!

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I not from Singapore. I from Korea but I spent two year of life in Singapore. It very nice place.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I was 16.2 till 24.2 in Singapore, and omyswift I love it there so much.

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Singaporeans ftw!!! :D I'm a guy btw, the Speak Now concert had ALOT of girls lol...

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I'm Cordelia From Singapore

Its A Great Place!
    (need signature graphic)
    Taylor Inspired Me To Write Songs About Love

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM

missed her first concert in Singapore. I became a fan just recently then. Looking forward to her second.
    * x l a n d a r *
    S A G A - Y u u I

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM

how many members do we have here? Is it possible to do a count?
    the T H i R T e e N

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM

It's possible to do a count for Singaporeans, but not for the entire TC. I think we got new members joining in everyday.

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Rogerteo wrote:
    It's possible to do a count for Singaporeans, but not for the entire TC. I think we got new members joining in everyday.

that's great.
    the T H i R T e e N

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 4:58 AM

I MISSED THE SHOW!!!! Such a waste >< i really really love her and saw the pics and was like 'AWWWWW'!!!!

[img="http://gickr.com/results3/anim_05309736-4595-e444-1d35-91f007309390.gif"]