Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ireland

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I love Ireland, but it rains to much. I hope Red comes to the O2!!
    Slán agus go raibh míle maith agat!

Hello! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ireland

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I hope Red comes to the Odyssey! Speak Now was amazing and I just really want to go to another Taylor concert, especially since I wasn't that big of a fan until I was actually there, so I didnt know the words or anything to sing along :(

I wonder if there was a Tparty in Belfast? There was in Dublin, someone put a video on youtube.

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM

DayDreamer13 wrote:
    I hope Red comes to the Odyssey! Speak Now was amazing and I just really want to go to another Taylor concert, especially since I wasn't that big of a fan until I was actually there, so I didnt know the words or anything to sing along :(

I wonder if there was a Tparty in Belfast? There was in Dublin, someone put a video on youtube.

Hope she does too!

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Oh my god I can't belive it how could I have missed it hadn't heard anything about it !! I know this is a bit late but oh my god I have been a fan for as long as I can remember how did I miss that ;( hopefully she comes back ;( x

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Anyone just finished the junior or leaving? I just finished the junior cert!

Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Taylicous wrote:

Same I just finished the junior cert! :)

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

You guys had a meetup- that's brave haha
    Oh hey there.

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM

EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

Junior Cert year starting end of August for me

^LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM

If you guys want to come and post in the UK Official thread then you can, there's more people to talk to there and we're all friendly :)

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

John2213 wrote:
    If you guys want to come and post in the UK Official thread then you can, there's more people to talk to there and we're all friendly :)

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:46 AM

24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

me too :(

Thanks to Kaylee for making my amazing avatar!

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Jess-loves-Swift13 wrote:
    24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

me too :(

Yep, sad situation
    I just hope The Red Tour comes here next year to help me get through all the study!!

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:01 AM

^Yep, sad situation
    I just hope The Red Tour comes here next year to help me get through all the study!!

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM

24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    ^Yep, sad situation

yep same! Give us something to motivate us anyway ;) :L

Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Jess-loves-Swift13 wrote:
    24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    ^Yep, sad situation

yep same! Give us something to motivate us anyway ;) :L

True! The teachers just blab on about the JC and they're like "If you're doing higher level get the red exam papers" and I'm just like "RED" lol

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM

John2213 wrote:

Oh, it's not just me here! I came to say that exact thing! I'd love to speak to more Irish swifties on the UK thread!

[]imghttp://i.imgur.com/

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Im sure she'll come here next year :)
    http://t.co/Q6ZtRAC9[img][/signature]

Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 12:35 PM

IrishSwifty wrote:
    Im sure she'll come here next year :)

Yup hopefully... maybe between the 4th and 10th of February??

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

^ February?? Pres.... Not a good time.. hopefully not June either... D:

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Anyone else really disappointed that she didn't stop off in Ireland when she was in the UK? or mainly dates in London! I didn't have the money to fly over and buy tickets too.