Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ireland

Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Taylicous wrote:
    Anyone just finished the junior or leaving? I just finished the junior cert!

Same I just finished the junior cert! :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM

You guys had a meetup- that's brave haha
    Oh hey there.

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM

EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

Junior Cert year starting end of August for me

^LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM

If you guys want to come and post in the UK Official thread then you can, there's more people to talk to there and we're all friendly :)

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

John2213 wrote:
    If you guys want to come and post in the UK Official thread then you can, there's more people to talk to there and we're all friendly :)

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:46 AM

24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

me too :(

Thanks to Kaylee for making my amazing avatar!

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Jess-loves-Swift13 wrote:
    24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    Taylicous wrote:

me too :(

Yep, sad situation
    I just hope The Red Tour comes here next year to help me get through all the study!!

RE: Ireland

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:01 AM

^Yep, sad situation
    I just hope The Red Tour comes here next year to help me get through all the study!!

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM

24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    ^Yep, sad situation

yep same! Give us something to motivate us anyway ;) :L

Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Jess-loves-Swift13 wrote:
    24SwiftieLove13 wrote:
    ^Yep, sad situation

yep same! Give us something to motivate us anyway ;) :L

True! The teachers just blab on about the JC and they're like "If you're doing higher level get the red exam papers" and I'm just like "RED" lol

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM

John2213 wrote:

Oh, it's not just me here! I came to say that exact thing! I'd love to speak to more Irish swifties on the UK thread!

[]imghttp://i.imgur.com/

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Im sure she'll come here next year :)
    http://t.co/Q6ZtRAC9[img][/signature]

Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 12:35 PM

IrishSwifty wrote:
    Im sure she'll come here next year :)

Yup hopefully... maybe between the 4th and 10th of February??

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

^ February?? Pres.... Not a good time.. hopefully not June either... D:

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Anyone else really disappointed that she didn't stop off in Ireland when she was in the UK? or mainly dates in London! I didn't have the money to fly over and buy tickets too.

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I know this thread hasn't been used in over 2 years but now that Taylor has finally announced a 1989 world tour date here for 29th June 2015 I figured this thread would come in handy for irish fans. Too much excitement!
    My own creation @A_Smurf

Also my own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:11 AM

A_smurf wrote:
    I know this thread hasn't been used in over 2 years but now that Taylor has finally announced a 1989 world tour date here for 29th June 2015 I figured this thread would come in handy for irish fans. Too much excitement!
    My own creation @A_Smurf

Also my own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

way too much. wonder if there is gonna be vip tickets as id get one for sure.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

RE: Ireland

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Finally shes coming back to Ireland! I wasn't able to go in 2011 so this'll be my first time seeing her!

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:58 AM

13thFEARLESSwiftie wrote:
    Finally shes coming back to Ireland! I wasn't able to go in 2011 so this'll be my first time seeing her!

im delighted she is as it gives people who cant go to the uk a chance to see her here.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I'm from London but I'm looking to go to the Ireland date as my family are from Ireland and I've never been to Dublin, I was wondering if any Swifties on here would like to go together as it would be way more fun to go to the show with someone else! Please PM me if you're interested :)