Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Kiwi (New Zealand) Swifties!

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    So, whos going to which show? are you standing or sitting?
    and do you have your purple ribbon sorted?
    Im going to the first show, Standing, will be wearing a purple ribbon :) might go to the second show too if i can get a ticket

I'm going Saturday and Sunday. Sitting both nights and i got my purple ribbion too :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:
    Im going to the first show, Standing, will be wearing a purple ribbon :) might go to the second show too if i can get a ticket

I'm going Saturday and Sunday. Sitting both nights and i got my purple ribbion too :)

Hey Rebeca! i see you made it over here :)
    Im really missing hearts right now :(

RE: Re: Kiwi (New Zealand) Swifties!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

Hey Rebeca! i see you made it over here :)
    Im really missing hearts right now :(

Me tooo!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Rebeca! do you have tumblr?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

No i don't! it takes FORVER to load on dial up!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Fearless_Swiftie wrote:

ohk i didnt think of that!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:

ohk i didnt think of that!

oh! i tried to make one before but it was unsussesful :( oh well!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Oh hey, you know those temp sales they set up every now and again, with make up and perfume and stuff. I saw wonderstruck there and the 100ml was $130, not as cheap as the other celeb fragrances yet, but im hoping it goes down more :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Oh hey, you know those temp sales they set up every now and again, with make up and perfume and stuff. I saw wonderstruck there and the 100ml was $130, not as cheap as the other celeb fragrances yet, but im hoping it goes down more :)

at farmers? hopefully it goes down! otherwise i might have to get it off trade me!

have you found a ticket for saturday yet?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

at farmers? hopefully it goes down! otherwise i might have to get it off trade me!

nah not yet, Im looking at getting one like a week before, cause theyre going down in price, i saw one offered for $130 before, and im hoping to get one for relatively cheap cause someone will be trying to get some money back on short notice cause they wont be able to go or something. :)
    so if i have the money and i can get one for about $100 il get one i think. but i also want some money to get some merch so yeah...

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

oh and nah one of those huge makeup perfume sale things they set up in the bigger cities. its a temp store they set up and everythings really cheap

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

nah not yet, Im looking at getting one like a week before, cause theyre going down in price, i saw one offered for $130 before, and im hoping to get one for relatively cheap cause someone will be trying to get some money back on short notice cause they wont be able to go or something. :)
    so if i have the money and i can get one for about $100 il get one i think. but i also want some money to get some merch so yeah...

ooo ok

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

so yeah stay tuned.
    you guys decided what time your showing up at the arena yet?
    If i do go on saturday il probibly be staying at my sisters place, shes right next to the skytower so yeah, walking distance :)

ooo ok

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:
    Fearless_Swiftie wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

so yeah stay tuned.
    If i do go on saturday il probibly be staying at my sisters place, shes right next to the skytower so yeah, walking distance :)

ooo ok

??????

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM

lol i screwed it up, typed my messge in the wrong place lol:

so yeah stay tuned.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hello Kiwis, I'm at the Friday and Sunday concert and wearing my purple ribbon for both. In all honesty the perfume is worth $150! I wear it basically everyday.

Also I'm going to uni this year :3 i'm a big kid now, haha!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I wear wonderstruck everyday as well :D haha I really like it.

I am going to Fri and Sat I really need to get onto making my ribbon!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Jordyn wrote:
    Hello Kiwis, I'm at the Friday and Sunday concert and wearing my purple ribbon for both. In all honesty the perfume is worth $150! I wear it basically everyday.

Awsome! will keep an eye out for you! how early you planning to be there?
    what uni are you going to? Im just starting my 3rd year, Its so awsome! you will love it
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:56 PM

lindylou wrote:
    I wear wonderstruck everyday as well :D haha I really like it.

I am going to Fri and Sat I really need to get onto making my ribbon!

yeah i made my region ones but i need to make my purple one lol
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Awsome! will keep an eye out for you! how early you planning to be there?
    what uni are you going to? Im just starting my 3rd year, Its so awsome! you will love it

I'm staying in Auckland! Haha BSc in Pharmacology at UoA. Timetableing has been a pain in the butt! On Friday I'm seated so I won't be there too early, but on Sunday it's GA so probably 10/11 in the morning

What about you?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.