Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Canada

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Toronto Ontario!! Any of my fellow canadian swifties heading to NYC for release week? Maybe we can meet up!
    -@naomiswift13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I'd love to do a Swiftie meetup sometime with Canadian Swifties :) I honestly barely know any Canadians on here even though there are lots!

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Alberta Fan

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Are there any swifts from ottawa that wanna meet up or something???
    -swiftie_forever124

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Hi I would love to be added. I am from Montreal Quebec Canada.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM

This is so amazing! I live in Italy but I have some cousins who live in Toronto :)

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:56 AM

I am from Quebec, but I aint in the list up there

Signatures by me, avatar by Diellza Mazhiqi

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Hey by the way, you guys should check it out in the merchandise section: i made a topic on where to find what in Canada :) I would love it if you could stop by, and if you know where to find any merch please say so and where so I can add it. that way we ┬┤ll know where to find merch in Canada. You guys like the idea?

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:
    I am from Quebec, but I aint in the list up there

she hasn't updated this yet. It takes quite sometime to compile all Canadian swifties!

Maddie
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3000383
    ^Please visit my songwriting contest!

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Yeah I bet it does! :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM

I'm from Kitchener!! I love living in Canada!!

Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I am in Guelph, Ontario!

Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM

tashjazz wrote:
    I am in Guelph, Ontario!

Great to see another Canadian Swiftie who isn't far from where I live :)

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Swiftie from Sturgis, Saskatchewan! Now in Saskatoon. Waiting patiently for the 1989 tour.

1. VJC avatar VJC

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I'm from good ole Toronto, Ontario! :)

Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I'm on the list under British Columbia, but I've moved to Manitoba :)

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: Canada

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I'm from Markham, ON!
    1989 10.02.2015 & 10.03.2015

Met her briefly at Much Music 11.04.2010.

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM

lettherebeswift wrote:
    I'm from Markham, ON!
    1989 10.02.2015 & 10.03.2015

Met her briefly at Much Music 11.04.2010.

Glad to meet another Canadian on here :)

Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM

I'm from Edmonton, AB!
    I Spoke Now on August 18, 2011.
    I saw RED (in the pit - when I was 22!) on June 26, 2013.
    I will party like it's 1989 on August 4 (VIP) and August 5, 2015.

Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 1:26 AM

I'm from ontario