Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Canada

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:26 AM

I'm originally from Ontario but I moved to BC this past summer
    When you think Taylor Swift, I hope you think of me xo

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM

VJC wrote:
    I'm from good ole Toronto, Ontario! :)

Toronto is such a lovely city!

When you think Taylor Swift, I hope you think of me xo

Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I'm from Quebec in St-FĂ©licien

Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Great to meet other Canadian Swifties! :)

made by wordsthatyouwhispered

Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Hey Canadian Swifties! So I'm planning this really fun and low key, poutine filled meet ups for the 1989 Toronto dates!! I've already started asking Swifties going to the Toronto shows here on Taylor Connect, and Tumblr. Tumblr is where you can find the main details. monickrowe.tumblr.com I don't know how else to get in touch with anyone here. I've posted my Toronto meet up in the right 1989 World Tour topic so check it out there. Later on I still plan on asking a ton more Swifties on here.

Yeah please read about it, and come if you can! I really want everyone to come its gonna be so much fun. - Monique

Thu, May 28, 2015 at 3:15 PM

Monick wrote:
    Hey Canadian Swifties! So I'm planning this really fun and low key, poutine filled meet ups for the 1989 Toronto dates!! I've already started asking Swifties going to the Toronto shows here on Taylor Connect, and Tumblr. Tumblr is where you can find the main details. monickrowe.tumblr.com I don't know how else to get in touch with anyone here. I've posted my Toronto meet up in the right 1989 World Tour topic so check it out there. Later on I still plan on asking a ton more Swifties on here.

Yeah please read about it, and come if you can! I really want everyone to come its gonna be so much fun. - Monique

This would be so fun!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea for my siggie :)

Fri, May 29, 2015 at 6:10 AM

BlindOptimism13 wrote:
    Monick wrote:

This would be so fun!

Does this mean you are in to coming? I think I may have messaged you already. Check in your inbox just incase!

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Bonjour, hello! I'm from Quebec

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM

EverytimeYouLookAtMe wrote:

It's great to see another Canadian on TC :)

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:49 PM

KRangersFan4ever wrote:

Thank you! I'm surprised to see so many Canadians on this site. Definitely a lot of people from Ontario!

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 1:47 PM

KRangersFan4ever wrote:

Thank you! I'm surprised to see so many Canadians on this site. Definitely a lot of people from Ontario!

Yeah it's the good Ontario invasion :) I'm very happy to be in a great country like Canada, and it's great to know people even if it's only online from this great country :)

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:20 AM

KRangersFan4ever wrote:
    KRangersFan4ever wrote:

Yeah it's the good Ontario invasion :) I'm very happy to be in a great country like Canada, and it's great to know people even if it's only online from this great country :)

Indeed!

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Canada day is coming up soon, do you guys have any plans to celebrate? I'm planning on setting off fireworks at my cottage with some friends.

Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Canada day is coming up soon, do you guys have any plans to celebrate? I'm planning on setting off fireworks at my cottage with some friends.

Not too much is planned for me, I might put on my Canadian Maple Leaf non-permanent tattoo I got. Other than that, I'll probably listen to the Blue Jays game on the radio and walk outside and enjoy the day (hopefully it's a good day out for walking)

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:12 PM

User1 wrote:

Not too much is planned for me, I might put on my Canadian Maple Leaf non-permanent tattoo I got. Other than that, I'll probably listen to the Blue Jays game on the radio and walk outside and enjoy the day (hopefully it's a good day out for walking)

I'm working this summer, so I get Canada Day off this week, so I ended up not doing anything today. Usually we go to Ottawa and stay with some family, but Canada Day was on a Wednesday and my mom and I had to work, so it was just inconvenient to go this year. But my neighbors put on a really good firework show so I ended up watching that.

I was FEARLESS May 22 2010
    I decided to SPEAK NOW July 16th 2011

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM

I am from Newfoundland and Labrador!
    I would love to make friends with any other swifties! Good to see so many Canadians on this site! I heard her Ottawa show was amazing the other night!
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

RE: Canada

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:55 PM

From Ontario, Toronto to be exact :)
    Bring A Polaroid To The 1989 World Tour
    Capture It, Remember It

Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Hey I'm from Ontario! It's awesome to see so many Canadian swifties on here, I would love to make friends with you all! :)

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Anyone know anyone selling 1 or 2 tickets to either show in Toronto?
    07/11/09 07/15/2011 07/16/2011 06/22/2013 09/06/2013 09/12/2015

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 6:20 PM

Vancouvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15