Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Canada

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Hey :) What part of Canada are y'all from?
    I'm from Nova Scotia :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM

yay! I'm from Ontario :) Are any of you going to the Capital Hoedown in Ottawa this summer?

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Vancouver!!!!!!

RE: Re: Canada

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM

TaylorSwiftSuperFan wrote:
    yay! I'm from Ontario :) Are any of you going to the Capital Hoedown in Ottawa this summer?

I REALLY want to go but I am going to Nashville in June for CMA Fest then I'm going to Cavendish Beach Music Festival so I can't afford to go to the Hoedown. I'm just Praying that I get to see Taylor at CMA Fest

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Yeah! I'm so stoked! What section are you in? :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:14 AM

abee wrote:

same here! I'm in the general Admission area :) I'm only going on the day Taylor is performing, how about you?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM

i am:D

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM

abee wrote:

same here! I'm in the general Admission area :) I'm only going on the day Taylor is performing, how about you?

I'm in general admission too. I'm going all three days cause I love a lot of the other performers :D

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

abee wrote:
    abee wrote:

I'm in general admission too. I'm going all three days cause I love a lot of the other performers :D

That's awesome! Maybe we'll see each other? :) Its going to be a huge sea of people but oh well :P I wanted to go the other days too because I really want to see the Band Perry and a lot of the other performs, but my dad said no. lol I'm just so excited to see Taylor :D

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

abee wrote:
    abee wrote:

That's awesome! Maybe we'll see each other? :) Its going to be a huge sea of people but oh well :P I wanted to go the other days too because I really want to see the Band Perry and a lot of the other performs, but my dad said no. lol I'm just so excited to see Taylor :D

Yeah, maybe we will! I'm gonna get there super early so that I can be near the front :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I might be going. Big might, but if I do, I want to meet as many TC Swifties as possible. We should wear purple ribbons or have a place to meet or something. And yes, I'm from Canada :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    I might be going. Big might, but if I do, I want to meet as many TC Swifties as possible. We should wear purple ribbons or have a place to meet or something. And yes, I'm from Canada :)
    I want to make a thread about Capital Hoedown but I can't open the tour section :/ I want to meet TC Swifties too :) I wore a purple ribbion to the Speak Now tour but I never met anyone so I hope I have more luck this summer :)

?July 15 2011was enchanting

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'm a Manitoban Swiftie, probably the only one. :( I knew of a few Manitoban Swifties when the old TC was up, but I don't think they're here yet on the new TC.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

This place is beautiful. I only when to Toronto and I was enchanted.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I made one of this already, but anyway. I'm albertan.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Ontario! going to the capital hoedown! are any of you guys :)
    *sparksfly*

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

we should definitly do some sort of project to meet up at the hoedown?!
    *sparksfly*

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

sparksflyswift wrote:
    Ontario! going to the capital hoedown! are any of you guys :)
    *sparksfly*

i am:D

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I'm GOING!!! :) And I can't wait!
    Drop Everything Now!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I'm from Nova Scotia! I've gone to see her in PEI and in Foxborough, and would really like to go to the CH but I'm a poor university student! Hopefully I'll be able to get a seat sale.