Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FAN PROJECT: RED WORDS

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Howdy everybody. Do y’all remember the Puzzle Piece Project that took place on the Fearless tour? And do y’all remember how much Taylor loved it? Well, I was thinking... we should create a group project like it – only for the Red tour!

I was brainstorming some ideas and revisiting things that Taylor loves, and that’s when it came to me: words.

Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”

”I fell in love with words before I fell in love with music. All I’ve ever wanted to do is to tell a good story.

If you’ve clicked this topic (let alone, if you’re on the site) I can assume that you have fallen head-over-heels in love with Taylor’s words, so why not tell her? Here’s my idea:

We each create a picture depicting our favourite word in Taylor’s songs. Example:

Rules:
1. Dimension must be 500x500
2. Pictures must be in colour, with no filter or effect added to them
3. Font must be Lobster Two and in black or white
4. All pictures must be proof-read for spelling mistakes before submission
5. Pictures should be relevant to the word – if the link between picture and word is vague then please state the link along with submission
6. Pictures must be saved in highest quality format
7. Pictures must be of Taylor, but never of Taylor with any of her exes or inappropriate pictures
8. Picture must be numbered (notice how there’s a ‘1’ in front of ‘Want’ on my example? If you are the second person to submit a picture, then there must be a ‘2’ in front of your word, so on and so forth. If you get your number wrong I will ask you to change it)
9. Lyrics must be written by Taylor
10. Picture must look aesthetic, easy to read, and well put together
11. Words must not be repeated. Please check that nobody else has done your word before posting
12. Pictures and notes must be posted onto this thread
13. This is more of a notice than a rule: I will put the link to my Photobucket here, so that any of you can view the pictures so far at any time

I highly advise that you create this picture at Picmonkey, as this website has the required font and other features necessary to partake in this project, for free.

I will print these pictures on glossy photo paper and put them all into a scrapbook. Hopefully, I will find a way to give it to Taylor – it’s worth a shot, right?

PS: If you would like to write a note to Taylor explaining why you chose this word then feel free. Notes must be 500x500 and handwritten. Scan them into your computer and send them to me.

Entries so far:
1. Want – RachelLovesTaylor
2. Love – GirlOnAMisson19
3. Beautiful – RachelLovesTaylor
4. Feel – RachelLovesTaylor
5. Grace – FlippingMyWonderStruckCurls13 (Under reconstruction)
6. Shine – AprilSwiftie
7. Laugh – Stella (Awaiting confirmation)
8. Remember – RachelLovesTaylor
9. Friends – Softball Swiftie (Under reconstruction)
10. Open for taking
11. Open for taking
12. Open for taking
13. Open for taking
14. Open for taking
15. Forever – FadesInTime
16. Blue – TSwiftLoveful013 (Under reconstruction
17. Stars – FeelThisMagic

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAN PROJECT: RED WORDS

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:46 PM

mahir wrote:
    Great idea

Graphics made by me :)

RE: FAN PROJECT: RED WORDS

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:53 PM

CAN I DO RED?!
    I love Taylor Swift!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM

And can i make all the words black or white and then make red red?
    I love Taylor Swift!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM

TSwiftLoveful013 wrote:
    And can i make all the words black or white and then make red red?

Black and white like it says in the rules please :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Can I make the backround picture a collage?
    I love Taylor Swift!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Do you like it?
    I love Taylor Swift!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I love Taylor Swift!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Do you have email for me to send it too?
    I love Taylor Swift!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Can I do dress?And right now I'm confused as to what number I am is it 16 or 17?
    http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o771/HungrySwiftie/pizapcom10498[img][/signature]

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

If the number hasn't been taken on the scoreboard up top then it's yours

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Bump

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Do you like it?

I love Taylor Swift!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I'm doing number 17 - Stars

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Mine :)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Thanks everybody who has entered so far :)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Bump

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Bump

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

What number should I do for Rain?!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I'm gonna do it as 13 if that's okay!

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

That's a great idea

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.