Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Aussie Swifties needed! Please :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hey!!!
Basically I'm a finalist in a fox8 comp that is done on how many likes your photo gets so I need aussies to vote! it would send me to the grammys!!! So please help a swiftie in need! I'll post the link tomorrow and you can vote once everyday from friday to thursday. So please vote and share it would mean the world to me!
Thanks Eleanor :)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Aussie Swifties needed! Please :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

yeah, ill help :)
    why doesnt an aussie swiftie deserve a once in a lifetime chance of seeing taylor? :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Thanks so much!!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM

please Other people!!!! Links : https://www.facebook.com/FOX8/app_343822052382289
    And vote for the only pic with Taylor in it under Claudia Hall!!!! Please vote I'm not winning and I need your support I could see Taylor!!!
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Voted! Good Luck :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I saw your pic with taylor when did you meet her?

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:46 PM

You`ve already met her, why dont you give a chance for other swifties to meet
    her because we all deserve one time to meet her.
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/AHAD[/signature]

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I don't deny that I've met her but I can't give other swifties a chance to meet her in this case because no other swifties are in this comp!!! I hope that every person gets to meet her and my sister loves taylor too and hasn't met her and I'd be taking her. Also I'm not sure if I'd get to meet her I just know that I'd get tickets to the grammys and if I've gotten one picture does that mean that when another incredible opportunity to see her comes that I shouldn't be allowed to grasp it? You don't have to vote or do anything if you don't feel it right but I'd like if you would :) And I absolutely believe that every swiftie should meet her and if you ever had an opportunity to meet her I'd support you.

Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    You`ve already met her, why dont you give a chance for other swifties to meet
    her because we all deserve one time to meet her.
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/AHAD[/signature][/quote]

I would vote but dont have facebook and I think its unfair:(

[signature][color=purple]soooooooooo CUTE!!
    [img="http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s653/Swifty-Taylor/background_zpse584a98b-1_zpsc71e119f.jpg"]

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2322873]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/AHAD[/signature][/quote]

[signature][url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.