Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sydney Swifties!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hi! How are you all?

Here all the Sydney Swifties can just chat about Taylor!

Please spread this thread to all of the Sydney Swifties!!!

If you are in this please please please add me as your friend!

Lets Talk!

soooooooooo CUTE!!

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/kitkatsc/AHAD[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sydney Swifties!

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Soooo excited! I`m going to be sitting in section 16, row GG? It would be awesome if we could all catch up! Maybe we could meet at the merch stand? OH! I have the best idea: We could wear a red ribbon around our wrist that says our TC name and Sydney Swifties on it? Does anyone else have an idea?

made by FlashbacksAn

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Hi guys :) I'm in section A1 - anybody else have tickets in this section? I'm in for the red ribbons :)
    See some of you there!!

Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    Soooo excited! I`m going to be sitting in section 16, row GG? It would be awesome if we could all catch up! Maybe we could meet at the merch stand? OH! I have the best idea: We could wear a red ribbon around our wrist that says our TC name and Sydney Swifties on it? Does anyone else have an idea?

made by FlashbacksAn

I love that idea! I will remember that!!!!!!
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

http://oi41.[/signature]

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM

FULL ON RAINSTORM wrote:
    Team-Swift-13 wrote:

made by FlashbacksAn

I love that idea! I will remember that!!!!!!
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

http://oi41.[/signature][/quote]
    AWESOME!!!!
    [signature][align=centre][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/international_fans/2394883?h=2013-04-26 16:26:49&p=1&d=next#post_24978213][img="http://24.media.tumblr.com/0da8651057da4e234e1d348bd9c6be06/tumblr_mlmspqb1HV1r0paxfo3_500.png"]
    made by FlashbacksAn

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM

SOOOO excited for the RED Tour!!

made by FlashbacksAn

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Hey Im bored...lol

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I'm not in Sydney but I am in NSW & going to the Sydney concert :)

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Awesome! ^^ Hope to maybe see you there?

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Team-Swift-13 wrote:

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Definitely!! Don't forget to wear a red ribbon, I'll be wearing mine with pride! :)

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 1:22 AM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    Team-Swift-13 wrote:

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Definitely!! Don't forget to wear a red ribbon, I'll be wearing mine with pride! :)

Don't worry! ill be wearing mine as well! ill make sure mine is noticeable so we can maybe see each other!

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    Team-Swift-13 wrote:

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Don't worry! ill be wearing mine as well! ill make sure mine is noticeable so we can maybe see each other!

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Yay!! I'll be puting my username on mine as well :)

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Hii , I'm new to TC and I'm a Sydney Swiftie , ahaa :)

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Cool:D^^^^

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I'm not new to TC but I put myself on a ban through my first semester of uni xD

SYDNEY SWIFTIES ALL THE WAY!

did anyone go to taylor today? or watch it?

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Sydney Swifties I think we should organise a get-together come December

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM

SIGN AWAY!! DO YOU WANT TAYLOR TO PERFORM LONG LIVE AT THE RED TOUR?? PLEASE SIGN!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/2013_RED_tour/2684093

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM

There is no Sydney Swifties on Twitter. I think there should be one!

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM

HandsOfFate wrote:
    Hii , I'm new to TC and I'm a Sydney Swiftie , ahaa :)

Welcome! You going to the RED Tour? :D

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Hellooo! im bored, Ive been getting bored heaps lately.........:( Maybe its because its winter and too cold to go and play outside :/

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:55 AM

HEY! How are you all??

~^FlashBacksAndEchoes~ ~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.