Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Any other artist that you like? Music?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Okay, so we are all Swifties...., but do you like other artist's music?

Questionnaire:
What kind of music do you like?
Name 5 other artists that you like.
What are your top 5 favorite songs today/this week that aren't Taylor songs?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any other artist that you like? Music?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Okay, so:

What kind of music do you like? Pop-country or just pop
    Name 5 other artists that you like. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber One Direction, Demi Lovato & Cody Simpson
    What are your top 5 favorite songs today/this week that aren't Taylor songs?
    1) Believe by The Biebs
    2) Kiss You by 1D
    3) Irresistible by 1D
    4) Just A dream by Carrie Underwood
    5) Fall by The Biebs

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

bump :P

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Mostly Everything!

Ed Sheeran
    Katy Perry
    Carrie Underwood
    Goo Goo Dolls
    P!nk

These are my songs i'm into this week! They change everyday! :)

1: Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran
    2: I Don't Believe you - P!nk
    3: Poison and wine - The Civil Wars
    4: Eyes on Fire: Blue - blue foundation
    5: Closing Time- Semi Sonic

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I listen to almost every kind of music

5 other artist I listen to are
    1.paramore
    2. No doubt
    3. The band perry
    4. Janis Joplin
    5. Lights

(There are a ton more i could list this is just a small sample)

My top 5 songs this week (that aren't taylor songs are)

1. Miss you being gone - the band perry
    2. Undercover-No Doubt
    3. Clear-Miley Cyrus (I know it's weird I'm relapsing into my 13 year old self)
    4. Never go back- Grace Potter and the nocturnals
    5. What to do - Demi Lovato

Yeah I'm kind of weird when it comes to music. There is so much more I could put on this list too....
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I listen to a little bit of everything, Pop, Rock, Christian, Alternative, Folk etc. Five other artists I listen to are: Audrey Assad, The Civil Wars, Jack & White, Brandon Heath and Britt Nicole. The Top Five Songs (besides Taylor) that I have been listening to are: 1. Slow - Audrey Assad 2. Happy Nation - Ace of Base 3. Stay Close - Fireflight 4. American Honey - Lady Antebellum 5. Theater - Icon For Hire. Man, was that hard. I listen to a lot of music.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.