Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:42 AM

English, and Japanese. So, 2. But if I count the one that I can speak a little bit then it will be 4.(Chinese and Cantonese)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:07 PM

I speak English, French, and ASL. My natural born language is English. I learned French through school. One of my best friends dad is deaf and my friend teaches me sign language all the time.

Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 2:32 AM

English and Hindi.

Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 10:39 AM

I speak English, I'm highkey learning French and I'm lowkey learning Italian and Swedish :)

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 5:52 AM

english and like 65% spanish :-)

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 6:32 AM

I speak French (mother tongue), English, German, a bit of Spanish and Latin :)
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 7:11 AM

i also am learning a bit of esperanto and a bit of french in addition to spanish!! (and of course i'm fluent in english, it's my native language)

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 4:23 AM

I speak 5 :
    Mandarin
    Cantonese
    English
    Malay / Bahasa Melayu
    Italian ( a lil' bit )

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:21 AM

I speak 4 languages : English (mother tongue), Spanish, German and French (not so good tho) I also know some phrases in Greek after my holiday there :P

this gorgeous graphic was made by the fabulous Christy!

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 1:59 PM

I speak Dutch, French, English and a bit German. I studied Latin, so I can translate it but not speak it. I understand and speak a bit Italian and I want to learn Vietnamese.
    The chance that I'll meet you is small but it's a chance. It took me a while to figure out I'm actually a Swiftie :D

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 5:21 AM

I speak 5 if you count the ones I'm horrible with and the ones you learn in school.. (English, German, Tagalog, French, Japanese)

Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:25 PM

I speak English and I can somewhat understand some Japanese because of karate. I would like to learn Japanese, Norwegian, and French fluently.

Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 6:48 PM

three! english (fluently), a decent amount of french & basic spanish.

RE: How many languages do you speak?

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:05 AM

4 - English, double dutch and gibberish fluently, and some German for good measure.

:P

A tiny bit of French and Gaelige too, although not enough to be any good in the real world!
    The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:06 PM

Danish is my language. I'm trying to learn more English, including by participating here at Taylor Connect.
    With best regards
    Kim B S.

1. Moderator

Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 3:41 AM

I'm fluent in English (since I am English), I speak a fair bit of German, and I'm about to start learning Italian!

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:55 AM

Bangla
    English
    Hindi
    Bit of Mandarin
    BIVA

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 12:04 AM

Fluent English and Chinese. And basic conversational Japanese, still learning :)

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 6:26 AM

Fluent in english and chinese, if dialects are counted cantonese as well. Learning german now though

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 1:30 PM

I speak English, but I also know bits (mainly greetings) of German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, and French