Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 4:17 PM

I only speak English. Although, I am learning Japanese.

One word that awakens my heart

made by me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 7:35 PM

My first language is Spanish and can speak English and Portuguese
    Flo

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 7:59 AM

German, English. I'm supposed to know French, since it's a subject at school, but... I don't. :P

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Only English

This baby is my most prized item, thank you to whoever voted I love you :)

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:38 PM

Slovak (native), English, German, Czech, Russian, and little bit Spanish and Croatian, and Polish :D

Hasta luego senoritas :)

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Oh The Lucky One wrote:
    Slovak (native), English, German, Czech, Russian, and little bit Spanish and Croatian, and Polish :D

Hasta luego senoritas :)

Ahh, you're so lucky to speak so many languages!!!

HellaTayHair|Me

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 10:14 AM

English, French, Chinese (Mandarin), and a bit of German (actually very little, but I did take it for three years). I'm learning Irish and Russian right now

HellaTayHair|Me

Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:34 AM

English, Chinese, Cantonese (Its a dialect I know) and a very little bit of both Ukrainian and German

Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 9:29 AM

English and I can basically read Spanish now. XD I may not reply perfectly though but getting there.

Arcelia

Arcelia

Arcelia

Me

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:42 AM

English, and Japanese. So, 2. But if I count the one that I can speak a little bit then it will be 4.(Chinese and Cantonese)

Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:07 PM

I speak English, French, and ASL. My natural born language is English. I learned French through school. One of my best friends dad is deaf and my friend teaches me sign language all the time.

Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 2:32 AM

English and Hindi.

Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 10:39 AM

I speak English, I'm highkey learning French and I'm lowkey learning Italian and Swedish :)

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 5:52 AM

english and like 65% spanish :-)

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 6:32 AM

I speak French (mother tongue), English, German, a bit of Spanish and Latin :)
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 7:11 AM

i also am learning a bit of esperanto and a bit of french in addition to spanish!! (and of course i'm fluent in english, it's my native language)

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 4:23 AM

I speak 5 :
    Mandarin
    Cantonese
    English
    Malay / Bahasa Melayu
    Italian ( a lil' bit )

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:21 AM

I speak 4 languages : English (mother tongue), Spanish, German and French (not so good tho) I also know some phrases in Greek after my holiday there :P

this gorgeous graphic was made by the fabulous Christy!

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 1:59 PM

I speak Dutch, French, English and a bit German. I studied Latin, so I can translate it but not speak it. I understand and speak a bit Italian and I want to learn Vietnamese.
    The chance that I'll meet you is small but it's a chance. It took me a while to figure out I'm actually a Swiftie :D

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 5:21 AM

I speak 5 if you count the ones I'm horrible with and the ones you learn in school.. (English, German, Tagalog, French, Japanese)