Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Three:
    English,
    Dutch,
    Spanish:)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM

English (main one)
    Portuguese
    Spanish
    Italian
    "This is the State of Grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right!"
    "We are never ever getting back together...like EVER!"
    "I took a chance, I took a shot, and you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm n

RE: How many languages do you speak?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Wow, I'm embarrassed
    I speak British English, I'm learning French at school (Although I'm not very good) and I know a little bit of Welsh(Family), Spanish and Polish (Thanks to my friend)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I speak 6 (French, Farsi, Arabic, Turkish, German, and Spanish). I used to travel the world with my family but we aren't doing that anymore. Oh and duh I speak English (Australian and US) Oh and Maori duh! (Used to live in NZ plus NZ sign language but I forgot a lot of that)
    AussieBeauty

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I can count up to 5 in Spanish , does that count ........
    I speak English and I want to learn french and spanish
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM

English (Australian)
    I always write in American English.
    Korean.
    Spanish.
    Italian(soughta)

Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM

German
    English
    Spanish

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I speak Danish, English and German(a little).

RE: How many languages do you speak?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

i feel so lame! i only speak two languages.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I speak mainly German, but also English and I'm learning French in school, too.. (Even thought I'm still not the best in French.. but I think it's okay ;))
    And I have also Latin in school.. (okay.. it is actually really not speaking but only translating.. :/ ;)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM

English, and abit of French. + Russian.
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Wow you guys are so talented, I only speak English and a little bit of Chinese :)

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, English, a little bit of French and I'll start my German class next year.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM

emlovestay13 wrote:
    Wow you guys are so talented, I only speak English and a little bit of Chinese :)

You're still talented too, Chinese is the hardest language to learn. The 2nd hardest Language to Learn is Bulgarian. (That's what I'm learning at the moment, lol.) And I can speak quite a few words. But it's enough to start a conversation with someone that's Bulgarian. :)

Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Dutch, French, English, (actively) und ein bischen Deutsch, but I can read latin and Ancient Greek
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:06 PM

emlovestay13 wrote:

chinese!!!! :) haha! Where are you from?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

English (obviously!). I know quite a bit for French, a little Welsh, and enough Spanish and Italian to get by on holiday

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

This is kind of boring, but mostly English! I know a lot of French, and a good portion of sign language, though :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I speak Tagalog, English, and a little bit of Spanish and Japanese.

MABUHAY ANG HIMAGSIKANG SWIFTIE!!! (LONG LIVE THE SWIFTIE REVOLUTION!!!)