Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Want more friends?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Do you want more friends? More friend requests?....Just ask anyone HERE!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Want more friends?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I'm new here :P

RE: Want more friends?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I always want more friends
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I would love new friends :)
    LauraLovesTaylor13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM

i'm new here. i'm married to my beautiful wife, and we have 2 cutie-cutie daughters... however, i would LOVE to make some new taylor swift friends! come on! who'll be the first to add me? (p.s... sending my love here from orlando florida!)
    Bailey from Orlando FL

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I too would loveeee everyone and anyone to add me :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I would love for some people to add me :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Friends!! I

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM

If anyone wants to be my friend, feel free to add me. I'd love to talk!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I always like adding new friends :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

it is awsome to have a new friends here =)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I've been here about a month, although I'm not international, but Hi, to anyone here. I'm US!!!
    "So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM

ello mate! lol jk I live in 'Merica

RE: Want more friends?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Yeah I'd love more friends :)
    I got an I Heart Taylor Swift written on the back of my hand!

I write songs...
    Click on this link to see my songs!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2009441#post_13341841

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM

I love to meet you all! Nice being friends with all the swifties.! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I want more Friends

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:16 AM

i'd like to :DD

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Yes!! I want to meet new friends :) if you want add me :)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I'm new here but have loved taylor and her songs for ages!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

i'm new here, please add me!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.