1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fave book(s)...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello :)
I'm searching for novels/books that I could read to relax ...during the Christmas Holidays....any suggestions? :) Thanks!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1f6xfeGIj1r491hco1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fave book(s)...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:53 AM

My favorites right now are the Hunger Games,The Twilight Saga, and Harry Potter

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM

My fave series is the Hunger Games and the Witch and Wizard series is amazing!! (I read the first book in two days, it was that good) and 13 Little Blue Envelopes is awesome and The Lost Hero is pretty good, it's part of a series too, I'm still in the middle of reading that one though.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM

well my fave book is the pigman and yes i know it sounds wierd but its amazing and shocking and its by paul zindel
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Divergent by Veronica Roth
    The Matched trilogy by Allie Condie
    Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM

The Perks of being a wallflower
    the princess diaries (it will have you cracking up!)
    ella enchanted
    stargirl
    hoot
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hunger Games is one of my favorites and they're really long books so that would def last you through Christmas vacay, also the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren is amazing!!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I love classics and recently I read 2 really good ones: Tess of the D'urbervilles by Thomas Hardy and Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Both of them are romantic books, but the first one is more like a tragedy, so it's a little sad, and the second one has a little bit of suspense, I really loved it. And now I'm looking foward to get Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, there's also a movie. Or you could try modern books like Twilight, Hunger Games, 50 shades of Grey haha Water for Elephants or pretty much anything Nicholas Sparks wrote (The Notebook, Dear John...).

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My favorite book is the Harry potter by JK Rowling I just love them

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for all the replies...:)
    “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”

RE: Fave book(s)...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Go for the classics! To Kill a Mockingbird is always a very entertaining novel to read

I absolutely LOVE this youtube cover:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

ilikemusic45 wrote:
    Go for the classics! To Kill a Mockingbird is always a very entertaining novel to read

I absolutely LOVE this youtube cover:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

I've heard about this book and I can't wait to read it. I love classics too.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM

A book series I've really got to advise you is Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. There are three books, Ruby Red, Saphire Blue and Green (or Smaragde Green) but I think the last one might not be published in every language.
    They are about a girl that suddenly finds out that she is the one in her family who can travel through the times. This way, she gets part of a misterious "loge" (I don't know the english word ;)) and a lot of secrets and misterys. And as if this all was not enough, there is also that timetravelling guy, who is just not really nice to her in the beginning...

These books are really AMAZING ;) and I can everyone just advise to read them.. I love it :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I love the Divergent series! I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM

The Hunger Games
    Harry Potter
    Twilight (just because it's so silly)
    Pretty Little Liars
    The Lying Game
    ...a bunch of other books!

And most of all...
    THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Divergent and Insurgent (Cant wait for the third book!)
    The Hunger Games trilogy
    The Maze Runner trilogy
    The Harry Potter series
    Twilight
    Matched

These are my top 6 favs!!!
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!