Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Traveling to The Red Tour!?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hello International Swifties,

As you all know the tour dates for The Red Tour have already been announced for the US. I am hoping that sometime near 2014 she will announce her World Tour meanwhile, I have noticed a handful of you are planing on flying to America to see Taylor perform.

If that is you, then please post on here and make sure to answer the following questions:
a. Which country are you coming from?
a. What date/state you will be going to?
b. Which section will you and your group be sitting?
c. Is this your first Taylor concert in the US?

TO US SWIFTIES: Please check back this thread sometime later and if you see someone who will be going to your state please try to make them feel welcome and maybe try to make plans to meet up before the doors open.

International Swifties, I hope you all have a safe flight. Remember by posting here you will have the opportunity to make friends with other Swifties that will attend the same concert you will be going to.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Traveling to The Red Tour!?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hi!!.... I´m from Colombia (Bogotá)... I´m going to Tampa´s concert on April 20th.... I don´t remember the row but it´s in 109 section :) .... yeaaaahhh it´s my first concert I am so excited...I can´t belive I´m going , It was like an impossible dream... I´m going with my best friend, she is swiftie.. I am 16 and she is 15!!!
    THANK YOU

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.