Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

UK swifties Birthday suprise For Taylor swift

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Hello fellow Swifties
I know it is late notice but I have been bogged down by college.
But for Taylor's birthday tomorrow I was wondering if you would all like to try and get I knew you were trouble to UK number one and for Christmas number one. We could also trend #13ReasonsWhyILoveTaylorSwift , #HappyBirthdayTaylorSwift and we can think of some more. I think we should do it at around 10am and then later in the day for those you have college, if we go ahead with this we can fine tune the times and trends. I also have posters we can trend with the hashtags as well, we can also do this via Facebook. I would also like to propose we write a 13 on our hands or wrist and wear something red or purple (as that is Taylor's favourite colour) and post them on instagram and twitter. I know for personally with losing my Great Auntie and My great Grandma who was my inspiration and in the last couple of months Taylor has kept me going and help me be strong and hold my head up high, and I have been a fan for the past six years and she has been my rock and my light when I felt alone and scared and not sure if I could carry on, but this year made me realise after all the change good and bad she is my saving grace, and I think with the year she has had with Red and the Current Drama with some of the fan bases not all but some of them, that we should make this year go out with a bang. Let's do this Swifties

Melody

P.S. if you have any questions you can ask them here or on my twitter @meldyc or my instagram @melodybc

I will also re-edit the post for Christmas.

I am looking forward to working with you guys Come on guys let's do this.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK swifties Birthday suprise For Taylor swift

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM

This is a great idea!
    I don't have Facebook or twitter, but I will get my friends to help as they do.
    I will write 13 on my hand!!!!! And wear something red or purple!
    I think this is a great idea!!!!

We can do this UK Swifties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

PLEASE TREND #Happy23rdTaylor
    PLEASEEEPLEASEELEASEEEE ITS MY VIDEOOOO thing.....like with the link to my video u wil say #Happy23rdTaylor

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    PLEASEEEPLEASEELEASEEEE ITS MY VIDEOOOO thing.....like with the link to my video u wil say #Happy23rdTaylor

Me

aboslutely i would love to help :)
    KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    This is a great idea!

thankyou emmaLou i can always count on you, you're the best :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM

melody wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:
    This is a great idea!

thankyou emmaLou i can always count on you, you're the best :)

Aww thank you! That's so sweet! And your welcome! Anything for a Swiftie!!!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM

On the UK forum I have sent a message telling them to visit this thread and see if they could help out and join.

Hope that's ok :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    On the UK forum I have sent a message telling them to visit this thread and see if they could help out and join.

Hope that's ok :)

yeah thats amazing thankyou :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me

I'm sorrry how do i find the video :)
    KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.