Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ontario Swifties!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I'd love to meet some more Swifties from Ontario, or even some Canadian Swifties! ;D
I'm from Oshawa, Ontario!
Where are you all from? :)
Feel free to add me! Especially if you're going to the Toronto show!
**Krissy 8**

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ontario Swifties!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I'm going!!! So excited. I'm from Toronto, or just outside of it rather.
    Nice to meet another Ontario Swiftie
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I'm from Ontario and I'm going to the Toronto show. I don't usually tell people what town I live in though because no one has really heard of it... Basically if you know where Burlington is it's a little town 15 minutes north of that. I go to school in Burlington though and I was born in Toronto.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM

13Fearless13Melody13 wrote:
    I'm going!!! So excited. I'm from Toronto, or just outside of it rather.
    Nice to meet another Ontario Swiftie
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

I'm so excited too!! It's going to be amazing :D!
    Its nice to meet some more swifties that are near or in Toronto! I don't know too many Ontario Swifties!
    **Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I'm from a small town in Ontario and I'm going to the Toronto show!!! SO excited!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I'm in Toronto! :D
    not that far from the venue really.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:54 PM

foreverswifty wrote:
    I'm from a small town in Ontario and I'm going to the Toronto show!!! SO excited!!!!

Yay for small town Ontario Swifties!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Im an Ontario swiftie! Going to the Toronto show! eek cannot wait
    Xo.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    I'm from Ontario and I'm going to the Toronto show. I don't usually tell people what town I live in though because no one has really heard of it... Basically if you know where Burlington is it's a little town 15 minutes north of that. I go to school in Burlington though and I was born in Toronto.

Add me as a

I know where Burlington is, I love it there! I've been there quite a few times and to a few other cities near Burlington :)

**Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:

You're lucky you're close to the venue! :O
    On the train it'll take me about an hour to get there but its not too bad of a distance for me!

**Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:02 PM

BeFearlessSwiftLN wrote:
    Im an Ontario swiftie! Going to the Toronto show! eek cannot wait
    Xo.

I can't wait either, it's going to be absolutely amazing :D!
    **Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:03 PM

foreverswifty wrote:

I'm SOOO excited too!!! Toronto Swift shows are always the best ;)!
    **Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM

KrissySwift wrote:

On the train it'll take me about an hour to get there but its not too bad of a distance for me!

**Krissy 8**

haha yeah driving to the venue it takes me about 10 mins or so.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

KrissySwift wrote:

**Krissy 8**

haha yeah driving to the venue it takes me about 10 mins or so.

That's really close to the venue!

**Krissy 8**

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:58 AM

KrissySwift wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:

Add me as a

I know where Burlington is, I love it there! I've been there quite a few times and to a few other cities near Burlington :)

**Krissy 8**

Then you might of been to my town..... Ever heard of a little place called waterdown?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    KrissySwift wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:

Add me as a

**Krissy 8**

Then you might of been to my town..... Ever heard of a little place called waterdown?

Yes, I've heard of Waterdown! I've driven past it before actually
    **Krissy 8**

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

KrissySwift wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:
    KrissySwift wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:

Add me as a

**Krissy 8**

Yes, I've heard of Waterdown! I've driven past it before actually
    **Krissy 8**

Cool! Most people outside of Toronto have no idea where waterdown is. Shoot I've gone to oakville and have people have no idea where waterdown is. I hate waterdown though...

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Kitchener/Waterloo swiftie here :)
    Going to the Toronto show as well.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Is anyone psychic in here? Where am I from?
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM

OttawaLovesTaylor wrote:
    Is anyone psychic in here? Where am I from?
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.

My crystal ball says Ottawa.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM

We have a winner. Swifties are definitely the smartest fans!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.