1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

International fans going to an American concert

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Hi guys!
So I'm lucky enough to be on a holiday in the USA and one concert date lines up exactly where I will be at the right time!! (Eeek) so I thought I would create this so that any other fans that aren't from America but are going to a show there can discuss problems, worries and fears. And of course how exciting it is to go to a concert in the main leg of the tour!!!!
Anyone done this before??? I'm so worried about getting tickets! I only have the one chance!!!
:) Sam

PUZZLE PIECE PROJECT forever

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International fans going to an American concert

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I'm from Brazil and I'm going to her concert in LA! I've done it before with the SNT but I went to Washington, DC's second night concert! You don't need to have any fear. It's really easy to get information in the venue and yes you should worry about getting tickets. last year I got mine on Stubhub bbecause when my mom confirmed we could go it was sold out on ticketmaster so I paid 140$ for a 80$ ticket. You'lll need and international card and the rest is like buying a ticket in your country! If you want to buy it on ticketmaster you should hurry because it'll be sold out in minutes.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM

aproudswiftie13 wrote:
    I'm from Brazil and I'm going to her concert in LA! I've done it before with the SNT but I went to Washington, DC's second night concert! You don't need to have any fear. It's really easy to get information in the venue and yes you should worry about getting tickets. last year I got mine on Stubhub bbecause when my mom confirmed we could go it was sold out on ticketmaster so I paid 140$ for a 80$ ticket. You'lll need and international card and the rest is like buying a ticket in your country! If you want to buy it on ticketmaster you should hurry because it'll be sold out in minutes.

Ah ok cool :) thanks so much for your jhelp! That's so exciting, did you get to see Taylor when she was in brazil recently?? Xo

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I went to the Speak Now Tour last year. Last night of the tour at Madison Square Garden in New York. It was INCREDIBLE!

I went solemnly for Taylor and did plan my whole trip just because I got tickets to the show. It was so worth it! The only thing I was worried about was that I had to get the tickets at the arena the same day of the concert, and I was so worried that they would've lost my tickets or something haha. but ofc they had not done that xD

I'm going to NYC again in march and I miss her concert there with a few hours. I leave NYC early morning of march 27nd and her concert is on the same evening! so I'm a bit bummed about that (A LOT actually) I live in europe so it's quite a long plane ride to the US and to know she's having a concert in the same city I'll be leaving that day is freaking me out so much that I plan on going back to the US for another concert just because I'll miss that one xD or hopefully she'll make four dates out of three and move two concerts to the 25-26th instead and then I'll be able to go haha.

my tip for you is to create an account on Ticketmaster and log in ahead of time when they release the tickets and then update the page every minute or so until it's like one minute to go. then you just keep updating like crazy and hope for the best.
    I managed to score two amazing seats at her last show of the tour, at MSG. 2 shows sold out in 60 seconds and I got tickets ;)

good luck!

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

FairytalesCANhappen wrote:
    aproudswiftie13 wrote:

Ah ok cool :) thanks so much for your jhelp! That's so exciting, did you get to see Taylor when she was in brazil recently?? Xo

YES I DID! It was so freaking awesome! I was on the grid and omg she touched me and said 'I love you too' when I shouted 'I LOVE YOU TAYLOR' omgomg I get all excited when I talk about it!