Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tea

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Hi. I really really like tea and I wanted to see what swifties all over the world thought about tea! Please comment below about anything involving tea.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tea

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM

I love tea!! Especially green tea :D I drink 3-4 cups a day :D

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:57 AM

tea is delicious

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I love tea! But a lot of people I know don't, so I seem to be the only american who likes tea! (besides my brother!) I drink about 3 cups a day! I also love tea parties. I have them with my sister a lot!

love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:06 AM

I like tea :3 I accidentally made it way too sweet the other day though, and it was horrible... Lesson of the day: don't put a teaspoon of sugar in half a cup of tea. XD

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I like Tea. Hot and cold. ( in summer cold and in winter hot)
    Yes, I really like it ;)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:13 AM

The word tea is interpreted differently all over the world! In Australia tea is really popular, younger people tend to drink more herbal/fruit teas and older people tend to drink more traditional black tea with milk (or at least that is what I've observed.) I'm studying in the US right now and I don't think I've seen anyone drinking tea how they do at home. Tea to them means sweet tea (I'm in the south) which personally I find really gross tasting :P

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

RE: Re: Tea

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:14 AM

audreyswift wrote:
    I love tea! But a lot of people I know don't, so I seem to be the only american who likes tea! (besides my brother!) I drink about 3 cups a day! I also love tea parties. I have them with my sister a lot!

love, audrey rose!

I'm American and i love tea

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Bianca wrote:
    The word tea is interpreted differently all over the world! In Australia tea is really popular, younger people tend to drink more herbal/fruit teas and older people tend to drink more traditional black tea with milk (or at least that is what I've observed.) I'm studying in the US right now and I don't think I've seen anyone drinking tea how they do at home. Tea to them means sweet tea (I'm in the south) which personally I find really gross tasting :P

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

I am American and love hot tea.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM

InvisibleTeardrops wrote:
    I like tea :3 I accidentally made it way too sweet the other day though, and it was horrible... Lesson of the day: don't put a teaspoon of sugar in half a cup of tea. XD

I have done that, too! It really does taste bad...
    love, audrey rose!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Never Grow Up wrote:
    audreyswift wrote:

love, audrey rose!

I'm American and i love tea

good! more americans should love tea! =)

love, audrey rose!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Love it! My favorite is Chamomile!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I totally adore a hot cup of tea, whether the day is hot or cold. and yes, I am American too.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:19 PM

i luv hot tea :)

graphic made by Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM

tea is fearless always speaks now and loves the colour red!
    xxXAliciaXxx

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I love tea! But only the original tea not all this green and herbal stuff :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM

love it!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

i haven't like tried it yet but it sounds very nice and cozy, so it's one of the things that i would like to try

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

13thREDestSwiftie wrote:
    tea is fearless always speaks now and loves the colour red!
    xxXAliciaXxx

swiftastic way of describing tea

graphic made by Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Oolong, mint, and apple tea for me. And some ice-cold nai cha.

MABUHAY ANG HIMAGSIKANG SWIFTIE!!! (LONG LIVE THE SWIFTIE REVOLUTION!!!)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Wait there's a thread about tea and I read all the comments, what's wrong with me... I don't even like tea

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.