Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Canadian Stereotypes!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I've seen Germany & Britain do this, so I thought why not Canada?

Post ANY stereotypes about Canada that you've heard! :)
-DAAA
- DAAA
-Kaylee

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Canadian Stereotypes!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM

There are moose everywhere

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I'm from Australia by the way d:

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

We all play hockey... Which is kind of true lol

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM

You say "ehhh" all the time...?
    Is that right??? I'm from Germany btw.

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM

That it's cold everywhere and you like maple syrup :P
    And you have a cool flag. :D
    I'm British and I've never been to Canada, however I know someone Canadian and they got me a pen from Canada :DDD

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I really want to visit Canada, it looks beautiful :)

I can't even remember what stereotypes I used to know about Canada. Now that I watch "How I Met Your Mother", a lot of them come from there (and they're added in for humour, no one really believes them). Like that you're all afraid of the dark, hehe.

But yeah, there's moose everywhere, it's always cold, all the best movies are made there and that everyone speaks French.

I guess if there's lots of maple syrup around, there must be a lot of pancakes?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM

ForeverEnchanted13} I've never seen a moose in my life! :) My dad has though, but that was up north at like 6am.
    lovetaylorxoxo} yeah.... a lot of us do play hockey :)
    SparklingNight13} haha we don't say eh that much, but that is a HUGE stereotype :)
    InvisibleTeardrops} Again, a huge stereotype. We have summer too ;) It's not always cold, it's just that our Winters get really cold. And, I guess we like maple syrup, but not much more than the average person.
    Clueless} Again, there aren't moose everywhere, we don't have like cold weather all the time, wait. Did you say everyone speaks french? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. No haha :) We learn French in school though :) And actually, I'm about to eat pancakes :D

Hehe you guys made me laugh :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM

You ride polar bears to school :P Poor Kaylee...
    Graphic Shop

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:57 AM

BeautyIsSincerity wrote:
    ForeverEnchanted13} I've never seen a moose in my life! :) My dad has though, but that was up north at like 6am.
    lovetaylorxoxo} yeah.... a lot of us do play hockey :)
    SparklingNight13} haha we don't say eh that much, but that is a HUGE stereotype :)
    InvisibleTeardrops} Again, a huge stereotype. We have summer too ;) It's not always cold, it's just that our Winters get really cold. And, I guess we like maple syrup, but not much more than the average person.
    Clueless} Again, there aren't moose everywhere, we don't have like cold weather all the time, wait. Did you say everyone speaks french? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. No haha :) We learn French in school though :) And actually, I'm about to eat pancakes :D

Hehe you guys made me laugh :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Haha, I'm glad it's not aaalways cold ;) I just imagined seeing as a lot of Canada is pretty far North, it would be cold... My geography has failed once again XD

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Christina} I WISH THAT WAS TRUE :')
    Clueless} I think it's because we get REALLY cold winters and pretty hot summers :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

RE: Canadian Stereotypes!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM

YOU LOVE ICEHOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The city i live in has one of the best teams in DK :D
    And one of my friends big brother came to canada because he is a really good icehokcey player :D

Both made my me

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Yeah we do love hockey :)
    Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm almost a stereotypical Canadian.
    I love hockey, I really like maple syrup, and I love the outdoors!
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Cool!!
    I'm what you will call a danish stereotype :)

Both made my me

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM

You guys are really good divers

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I've heard that we always go to tim hortons... I go often so I guess thats true in my case
    I do say eh sometimes but no more than the average person
    I WISH I COULD RIDE A POLAR BEAR TO SCHOOL
    it's not always cold just in the winter.. summer is hot!
    I don't play hockey so it only applies to some people..
    I don't live in an igloo..
    I don't wear snow shoes either in the winter to get around
    I don't speak French.. but I took french in school.. but I never use it unless I'm in Quebec.. or NewBrunsWick..
    I like maple syrup

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:21 AM

1. You're just like the US but with free health care.
    2.You love making maple syrup and there are moose everywhere.
    3. You say "Eh" all the time.
    4. .. Umm You like hockey..
    5. You're into hiking.
    6. It's very very cold.
    Lol, I'm from the US and these are just some I've heard XD
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I HATE HIKING

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM

You are friendlier than the US.
    You speak both English and French.
    (the other stuff is already posted except the polar bear and hiking part)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Elysia Swift} Haha(:
    RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare} I totally agree(: TIM HORTONS IS LIFE. asdfghjkl;
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

StayBeautifulWithASmile}
    1. Haha yeah, GO FREE HEALTH CARE :P
    2. MAKING maple syrup??.... lol and I've never seen a moose in my life!
    3. We say Eh, but not more than the average person(:
    4. YES. HOCKEY IS AMAZING.
    5. I guess you could say that. Most of us like the outdoors :)
    6. Not always! We have REALLY hot summers.
    :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.