Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swifties from where that you want to be friend with?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I'm living in the U.S.A now and i love to make friends with all of the Swities from around the world:)Please add each other!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifties from where that you want to be friend with?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Me!!! I will be friends with everyone here!!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I'm from Bulgaria and I love all of you, Swifties, no matter where are you from!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Hey , i'm from India { well thats if you know if theres even a country called India} and I really love making friends . I sent you all friend requests , so please accept me.
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Swiftie's
    We are 1 big Swiftfamily.
    Keep the family growing.
    More people = More fun.
    I'll accept every single 1 of you

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I'm from Brazil,and i love to make friends too,i accepted everyone from here!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Heys! I'm from Singapore:) Please send me a friend request! I'll accept all of them:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

IDK why but... I add friends every 13 requests xD .

Thanks Topaz!! To go to her graphic shop just go to this linkk: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/

RE: Swifties from where that you want to be friend with?

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Hi guys :) I'm from Singapore! I accept all requests so let's add each other shall we? :)
    Let me tell you now you're the lucky one.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I'm from California!!! I love making new friends, so if you want to be my friend add me :)

Credit to Anna Banana 13

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Swiftie from The Netherlands here :)

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Swiftie from Bangladesh

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM

I'm a Swiftie from Australia :)

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:05 AM

There were a couple for you guys (above^) that I was already friends with - but I sent everyone a friend request :)

Made by Daya & Me!

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:12 AM

This is a good idea and I want all the friends, too.

I'm from China. Here is my email address and it will be my pleasure if you mail me.

silentcaps@gmail.com

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM

hi , I'M from India

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I want to be friends with everyone! But like those who you talk to all the time! I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil tho

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I`m a swiftie from Norway. I would love to make friends! I will accept all of them

^TakeAwayThePain

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I´m a swiftie from Colombia (South America) but I want to be friends with any swiftie around the world, send me your friend requests I will accept you all

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I'm from the USA, living in Arizona. Any Swiftie from any state or country can add me if they'd like! I will accept everyone :)

(made by me)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.