Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck in your country!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:32 PM

So... I'm from Uruguay, and today I was walking with my father, and then...
A WONDERSTRUCK PROMO APPEARED!!!!!!!
AND I'M LIKE OMS I KNEW THAT WONDERSTRUCK IS ALREADY HERE BUT, THAT POSTER IS NEAR MY HOUSE!!!!!!! AND SHE'S SO PERFECT!!!! OMS I'LL BUY WONDERSTRUCK!!! AND I'LL TAKE A PICTURE WITH THAT POSTER!!!
IS ANYBODY FREAKING OUT AS I AM?!?!!?!?!?
haha, I can't believe that this is happening, here there is no tay stuff, only her CD's
Is wonderstruck already in your country?
OMS I NEED IT!!!

Just close your eyes.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck in your country!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

We have Wonderstruck in the UK but no one makes a big deal out of it :( It's like the potatoes in the grocery store - they know that some people will want them and they don't see a need to promote it.

Might be a while before we get Wonderstruck Enchanted though!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM

^^Yep^^
    I'm in the UK, too. We have Wonderstruck but there is no posters or ads from what I've seen. LIke Clueless said, nobody really cares apart from Swifties like us. They don't feel the need to make a scene out of it. In the first week, there weren't even posters or any advertisers! Some shops didn't even sell it!

All me :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM

You guys are sooo lucky!

We dont have anything over here..... Neither Wonderstruck nor her CD's

Its sooo sad :(
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM

yeah we have wonderstruck in the Us, it is no big deal though. Like Clueless said it like going to the grocery store. It's been out for some time and it's nothing. Though it smells really really good
    And I confess babe, that in y dreams your touching my face, and asking me if I want to try again with you and I almost do

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:04 PM

haha, here we're soooo exited for wonderstruck!! and swiftrox, where are you from? :|

Just close your eyes.

RE: Wonderstruck in your country!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Wonderstruck came to Malaysia like.. a month ago?? Almost a year after the release in the USA.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:30 AM

firefly wrote:
    Wonderstruck came to Malaysia like.. a month ago?? Almost a year after the release in the USA.

It's the same with Germany.
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Kaddi wrote:
    firefly wrote:

It's the same with Germany.
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Same here in the Philippines.

MABUHAY ANG HIMAGSIKANG SWIFTIE!!! (LONG LIVE THE SWIFTIE REVOLUTION!!!)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

It was released in Sweden this summer but no promotion or anything. I bought it while I was in the US a year ago though so I haven't bought mine in Sweden =)

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I live in Greece. There's seriously no Wonderstruck or anything Wonderstruck at all in my country... I've looked everywhere -.- But I think the Red album will be available at Friday...

And I'd be smart to walk away, but you're quick sand...

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I live in the USA...we have everything here.
    Visit my Graphic Shop? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2163741/page/1?r=16051781#post_16051781

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Yes, in Spain it came out on 13th October, so late, but Elizabeth Arden did a lot of promo, they gave posters to everybody and that was so good! I have three wonderstruck posters and the 30ml and 100ml fragance.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Nooo. I live in Holland, and Wonderstruck hasn't come out yet :(
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:48 AM

I'm in NZ and we are pretty lucky we have had Wonderstruck since November last year and are due to get Wonderstruck Enchanted November this year are well

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Anna13Tonks wrote:
    I live in Greece. There's seriously no Wonderstruck or anything Wonderstruck at all in my country... I've looked everywhere -.- But I think the Red album will be available at Friday...

And I'd be smart to walk away, but you're quick sand...

same thing in portugal :(
    this is a state of grace
    this is the worthwhile fight
    love is a ruthless game
    unless you play it good and right

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:01 PM

No wonderstruck in Belgium ...

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I know this is slightly off topic, but do other countries have special things for Red? For example, at Walgreens there is a little section with a cardboard cutout, shirts, a poster, bracelet and at Target we have her album, 2 or 3 different posters, 2 shirts, wonderstruck, etc. Do you guys have that.

At target there was a big bottle of wonderstruck glued to the display. it smelled really good.

So do you guys have that? Do you have a deluxe edition? Thanks. :)

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

hp13 (azria) wrote:
    I know this is slightly off topic, but do other countries have special things for Red? For example, at Walgreens there is a little section with a cardboard cutout, shirts, a poster, bracelet and at Target we have her album, 2 or 3 different posters, 2 shirts, wonderstruck, etc. Do you guys have that.

At target there was a big bottle of wonderstruck glued to the display. it smelled really good.

So do you guys have that? Do you have a deluxe edition? Thanks. :)

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

I have the RED deluxe edition, but that's is. We don't have anything except het cd. No shirts, no perfume, no iphonecases, no nothing.

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:00 AM

already had wonderstruck in the Philippines. My mom loves it too.
    Taylor Lourdes Swift

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I can't find wonderstruck in Greece :'(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.