1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

French Speaking Swifties!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Okay, u dun hafta actually b french, but if you know how to speak french, please help me!
I'm learning french and I always get confused how to spell things!
If you speak french, please PM me!
Please!!!

Signature- 1.Swiftlookalike 2.DancingAroundAllAlone

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: French Speaking Swifties!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I just PMed you.

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Mais tu veut parler français ici dans le forum ??
    Je suis brésilienne et j'étudie la langue française.Si tu veut, nous pouvons faire ça :D

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I would love to learn French...

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM

It is a very beautiful language !

Can anyone speak french ?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I know, you, american, english are not good at it, just because you know how to speak english so that's not really important to know how to speak french, I know that you don't really care (I'm not judging) ahah !

If some of you know how to speak (yeah that's pretty funny to hear you speak french), feel free to post !

Je vous aime !

I love you so much it hurts.

RE: Can anyone speak french ?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM

haha..i can speak a little bit..
    Je m'appelle Maya. J'ai quatorze ans, et toi? J'adore Taylor Swift. J'aime parle français :) Parlez-vous français?

Re: Can anyone speak french ?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:26 PM

You're good !

Je m'appelle Noémie, j'ai 17 ans. J'adore Taylor Swift et Reba McEntire. J'aime parler anglais !

Ahah, I speak french, 'cause I'm french ^^

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I can't speak French, but my dad can speak a little. Can you say the numbers 1-10 please?!

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2589cvl.jpg
    By: Brooker27
    RED 10/22/12

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:32 PM

^^
    Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf et dix.

^Credit to Brooker27
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Je peux parler français. J'ai pris des cours français depuis 6 ans. J'ai seize ans. Je suis allé en vacances en France cet été dernier et c'était très amusant! J'ai adoré Paris et je vais certainement y retourner un jour. Il était difficile de parler français, mais je l'ai fait et j'ai dû traduire pour mes parents, qui parlent anglais et pas le français. Comment vous êtes bon à parler anglais?
    Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Bonjour! :D

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I don't speak French, but it's like my dream to learn it :)
    I'm taking it at school and my best friend speaks it! Lol, I can say some things XD
    Bonjour!
    Je m'appelle Lara, j'ai treize ans. J'adore Taylor Swift et Ariana Grande!
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Je suis presque couramment en parlant français, et je parle couramment l'anglais, parce que j'ai grandi à le parler. c'est mon amour, je parle français, il est tellement amusant!
    Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

StayBeautifulWithASmile wrote:
    I'm taking it at school and my best friend speaks it! Lol, I can say some things XD
    Bonjour!
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

That's really good for a beginner! :)

I can alittle...Je m`appelle Madeline. Oui ca va bien. Et toi? I learned a little from school, just enough to introduce and ask how are you, and some classroom objects.

Heres the numbers 1-10

1- un
    2- duex
    3- trois
    4- quatre
    5- cinq
    6- six
    7- sept
    8- huit
    9- nuef
    10- dix

made by me ^
    [

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Merci!

LongLiv wrote:
    StayBeautifulWithASmile wrote:
    Bonjour!

That's really good for a beginner! :)

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature][/quote]

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM

You guys are really good at it !

I know it quite a difficult language, but all you gotta do is have a little want to !

PS : I love speaking english, if I had to choose, I'd rather live in the USA than in France !

Bisous !

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I Know Some Basic Phrases:)
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Raegan, Je Amour Taylor Swift Et Selena Gomez,
    A tout à l'heure

Graphic Me!
    Come Visit HR Graphics
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2175861/page/3#post_16633321

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Je m'appelle Alice. J'ai seize ans et j'habite en Nouvelle Zelande. Je parle le francais, l'espagnol et l'anglais. Le Francais depuis presque deux ans, l'espagnol depuis cinq ans et l'anglais est ma langue d'origine. J'adore les langues etrangeres, mais je crois que je n'aprendrai pas une autre, meme s'il serait facile pour moi.

Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why you're drowning.

RE: Can anyone speak french ?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Hahaha, Je m'appelle Nuria, j'ai 13 ans. Je suis de Barcelone, actuellement je suis â Figueres.

That's all I can say! I'm a spanish girl, but catalan, too, so french and catalan are very similar if you know what I mean :)
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again