Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: POSTCARD PROJECT FOR TAYLOR!

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I spent a few more hours working on the postcard project! I'm ALMOST finished completing the pages with the postcards I have so far! I think you'll all love it!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

UPCOMING: 7.26.13* 7.27.13

TAYLOR SWIFT POSTCARD PROJECT DETAILS http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjf6a ! Please help spread the word about it!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Make sure you send your postcards ASAP! The deadline is THIS Wednesday!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

TAYLOR SWIFT POSTCARD PROJECT DETAILS http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjf6a ! Please help spread the word about it!

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Awesome idea! .

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Here's a finalized album of the Postcard Project. If more come in the mail before the show, I'll try to fit them in. I hope you all like what I have done so far! Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate it!

Link: on.fb.me/16Am3iI

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Can you click the link to help me meet Taylor? I'd love to personally give her the Postcards For Taylor scrapbook! :) http://www.kiss108.com/t/?13 #ad

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:52 PM

What do you all think of the Postcards For Taylor album pictures?

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Looks great, did my postcard make it to you?

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Would've liked them alot better if Royal Mail / USPS hadn't screwed-up and lost my first contribution, then sent the 2nd back after I'd spent nearly £10 on getting some of my best digital images transferred to print, followed by 2 lots of unsuccesul posts *grumble grumble*

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Love love love that!! I love how you have put them all together :P I hope Taylor receive that.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM

VinceJFSwift wrote:
    Looks great, did my postcard make it to you?

I hope it did! Did you see it in the pictures I posted? I just have a few more to add to the book.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

jduck1979c wrote:
    Would've liked them alot better if Royal Mail / USPS hadn't screwed-up and lost my first contribution, then sent the 2nd back after I'd spent nearly £10 on getting some of my best digital images transferred to print, followed by 2 lots of unsuccesul posts *grumble grumble*

I'm so sorry, I don't know why there was so much trouble getting it here.

Drom wrote:
    Love love love that!! I love how you have put them all together :P I hope Taylor receive that.

Thanks so much!

I hope all of you that sent a postcard found yours in the pictures I posted. I just have a few more I have to include! Let me know what you think!

on.fb.me/16Am3iI

Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Cool ideas!Have you finished it?I want to join it, too!

Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Viola wrote:

Thanks so much! I'm sorry, I already finished it up!

RE: Re: POSTCARD PROJECT FOR TAYLOR!

Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

20bmg08 wrote:
    Viola wrote:

Thanks so much! I'm sorry, I already finished it up!

What a pity!By the way,how to post it to Taylor?

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Did she (Taylor) receive it?

Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that we gave the postcard book to one of Taylor's workers Friday night. We want to thank everyone that contributed! All the help was greatly appreciated!

Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:57 PM

If anyone that participated in this project meets Taylor, please ask her about this project! We'd love to know what her reaction was after all the hard work everyone put into it!

Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Please help my friend Alex,

In May this year she was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer at just 21. Her dream is to meet Taylor at the end of this year. We need all the help we can get please help us help Alex. Check out this link to the forum and like this fb page :)

FORUM: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2833793?h=l#post_30922413

FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/alex2meettaylor?directed_target_id=0

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity.
    November 30th- Got a picture with her at Sydney Airport

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.