Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: POSTCARD PROJECT FOR TAYLOR!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM

It's such a cool idea!!! I'm in!!! Let me know about the box thing okay? :D
    ~ Friend me :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I'm totally in! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I'm so in! PM me when you put up the address.
    Forever & Always, Danni15

:[/signature]

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Thanks SOOO much guys! I'll post the PO Box address when I have it! Hopefully I'll be purchasing one tomorrow!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:53 PM

i like the idea! Its so cool! Ok, pm me when you get the box, if i can im in

Single

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I'm just wondering how you'll get it to Taylor, you say you'll send it but I'm not sure which address. :) Thanks.
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I'm in, sounds cool.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I'm in... if I can find a postcard! P.M. me when you get the box.
    'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
    --Taylor Swift

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Thanks everyone! I'd love to have you all send one in!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:39 AM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    I'm just wondering how you'll get it to Taylor, you say you'll send it but I'm not sure which address. :) Thanks.
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

I'll try to give it to one of her workers at a concert or send it to her fan mail address.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I'm in.;D

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I adore this idea! I would love to be part of this :)

LikeAPagentQueen

Bea

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM

totally in! never been a part of a project so im excited!
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry."

6/22/11-Hartford, CT: The most Enchanted night ever!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Hi everyone! I reserved a PO Box today and will hopefully have the address and keys by tomorrow!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Staybeautiful13 wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

I'll try to give it to one of her workers at a concert or send it to her fan mail address.

Oh ok, what's her fan mail address, I thought she stopped it because she had a stalker issue or something. :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Staybeautiful13 wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Maybe, You Should Send It To BMR!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me,DancingArondAllAlone

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM

shaban160 wrote:
    Staybeautiful13 wrote:
    ItsAThugStory wrote:
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Maybe, You Should Send It To BMR!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me,DancingArondAllAlone

That's a possibility too!

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I absolutely LOVE this idea! I'm definately in :) This is my first Taylor project :)

(Swiftastic Siggie by Love_is_Fearless3!)

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I love this idea!! I''m definetly in! P.M. me when you get your PO box? Thanks! :)

Cheese =D

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 1:32 AM

This is such a cool idea! I'm in! Will you post photos of the finished project? :)

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.