1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Any middle eastern fans ???

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:53 AM

PLEASE REPLY IF YOURE A MIDDLE EASTERN FAN.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any middle eastern fans ???

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM

I'm a Middle Eastern fan!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM

i'm half middle eastern if that counts!!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I am from Pakistan, it is not in middle east but it is counted in "greater middle east"

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I'm a Middle Eastern fan
    from Qatar

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I'm a Middle Eastern Fan too!
    I'm from 'Morocco=

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I'm a middle eastern fan! i wish she could come, i'll be dying! I LOVE HER

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I am a Middle Eastern fan! From Egypt! :D
    S.Swift

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:44 AM

I'm middle-eastern too!

^^
    From stayingfearless13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887661/page/1

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:28 AM

i'm from kuwait >> and you are my favourite singer ever ever ever

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Me too --> Egypt

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hello everyone
    i'm from israel
    and i'm new here ;)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I'm from India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "
    [url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/redbanner_edited-1.png]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/redbanner_edited-1.png[/url][IMG][/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Hey i am too an Indian!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:47 AM

i am Indian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....