Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Say I Love You Taylor in your own language.

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM

PORTUGEUSE
    Eu te amo taylor swift

"I took a chance, I took a shot, and you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not!"
    Taylor Swift is Wicked means she is amazing, fantabulous, true, kind, awesome, beautiful, wonderful, sweet... and my idol!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:20 PM

In malay

Saya cinta kamu, Taylor :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I love you taylor! :)

lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM

In PH
    Mahal kita Taylor Swift :)
    ''I LOVE YOU before I met you"

FEARLESS?RS :)

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Ich liebe dich, Taylor

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Je t'aime Taylor!
    En francais!
    (In French, which is technically my second language. but whatever)

^All credit and a huge thank you to ShiningLikeFireworks13.

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM

There's already another thread about this.

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:12 AM

J'aime Taylor Swift

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Mahal kita, Taylor Swift.

:)

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM

AdoreSwift wrote:
    There's already another thread about this.

Sorry didn't know...

Anyway I love how Taylor brings people from all over the world together :D

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:57 PM

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA TAYLOR SWIFT NANDITO LANG AKO SA TABI MO LAGI!!!!

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:01 AM

In Swiftie language:
    I LOVE YOU GODESS OF BEAUTIFUL TALENTEDNESS!!!

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM

In Urdu :
    Taylor mai aap se muhabbat karta hun :D

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:05 AM

in Dutch: ik hou van je Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Never trust someone who says you don't deserve what you want "

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Te amo Taylor, con todo mi corazón. Eres el ejemplo perfecto de lo que debe de ser una mujer!

Thats in spanish and it says " I love you Taylor with all of my heart, you are the perfect example of what every girl should be"

:)
    Long Live all the MAGIC we made :)

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:24 AM

in Manadonese:
    kita cinta pa ngana, Taylor!

Re: Say I Love You Taylor in your own language.

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:28 PM

[[Thailand]]

In Thai language ::
    รักเทเล่อร์ Taylor Swift ที่สุด !!
    "Love you most, Taylor Swift"

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM

English; I love You Taylor
    Greek; Σε αγαπώ Ταιλορ.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:35 AM

INDONESIA =
    hai Taylor! tahukah kau betapa kami mencintaimu!! kami menyayangimu.. :D

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:36 AM

In Hindi: Taylor, mein tumse pyaar karti hon!!!