Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pen Pals!

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I thought this would be a good place to post this.
I love, love, love writing letters and postcards. My postcard collection stands at 142 and I've been collecting for a year and a half. I've been having a lot of time off school so I have heaps and heaps of time to write, now.
I send out fun things with my letters, stickers and tickets and such.
I would love to have some Swiftie pen pals. If you'd like to, email me and we can organise whether you'd like to write the first letter or if you want me to (because of privacy things, I'm happy with either). I'm even happy just to be email pen pals!

My email is: justsayyes@hotmail.com.au

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pen Pals!

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I'll be ur email pen pal. my email is aaryatejas1999@yahoo.co.in.

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:19 AM

I would LOVE to be e-mail pen pals.
    My name is Kate and my e-mail is
    kbox@mybce.catholic.edu.au

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'd love to be your pen pal. My email is joekbm@gmail.com

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

woah! That sounds so cool!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Re: Pen Pals!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

:)

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:52 AM

sounds amazing! here's my email: icepegasus080@gmail.com

Re: Pen Pals!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:52 AM

well I made a mistake about my email but I corrected it in my original post.

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Thats so cool!
    My email: shania4justin@gmail.com
    -----------------------

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 4:21 AM

That sounds great! At school a while back we had pen pals and it was really fun :)
    My email - riona.mccann13@gmail.com

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM

This is a great idea.
    I would love to be a email penpal.

Here is my email; cool.puppy26@yahoo.com
    And if anyone else wants to email me that would be awesome.

Thanks Gaby1013 for making this! :)

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 9:19 PM

JustSayYes wrote:
    I love, love, love writing letters and postcards. My postcard collection stands at 142 and I've been collecting for a year and a half. I've been having a lot of time off school so I have heaps and heaps of time to write, now.
    I would love to have some Swiftie pen pals. If you'd like to, email me and we can organise whether you'd like to write the first letter or if you want me to (because of privacy things, I'm happy with either). I'm even happy just to be email pen pals!

i emailed you :D

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Katie B wrote:
    Hey! I would love a penpal - preferably notes though, not emails. I love getting letters! :D
    Let me know if you're up for it! :) katie.b@hotmail.co.nz

I just emailed you!

Thanks Gaby1013 for making this! :)

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Mine is... yayakins1@yahoo.com
    Forever & Always A Swiftie and Taylor stay exactly the way you are because your BEAUTIFUL & your PERFECT just the way you are ! So don't change for no one ! (:
    I love you too Agency !

1. Kev avatar Kev

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Would love to do it. kevin2069@live.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Become a volunteer: http://theswiftuniverse.weebly.com/job-opport

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I'd love to be your email pen pal!
    i was dying to make some friends :)

jieun_shin@hotmail.co.kr

...i'm korean. :D
    'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:03 AM

that's such a good idea. great swifties think alike! lol
    GIFSoup

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

JustSayYes wrote:

can i be both email and letter pen pal? at least I've something to look 4ward to when checking the mail hahaa My email is: khaibaby@hotmail.com

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:15 AM

cool :) I can be your email pen pals. My email : adelev01@yahoo.com

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'll be a pen pal! megaswiftieag@gmail.com :D

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.