Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Person Below Me

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:28 AM

No

TPBM took a shower this morning

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 4:53 AM

no

TPBM is on a laptop

My songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2948243

^made by me

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Nope I'm on my phone

TPBM has a dog?

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Nope!
    TPBM has a Taylor shirt?

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 6:04 AM

yup! ^-^

TPBM is 15 years old?

gabs|mint

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 6:24 AM

No

TPBM is a girl
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14
    IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT NEVER WOULD FORGET HOW WE MOVED.
    I DANCED FOR ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.
    EVERYTHING CHANGED 1.2.14
    I NEVER SAW YOU COMING 1.2.14
    ON 1.2.14 I WAS FEELING 22.

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 6:32 AM

yes

TPBM has glasses
    Click here for my Writing Journal http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3016333

^made by me

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Yes!

TPBM is wearing a dress
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14
    IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT NEVER WOULD FORGET HOW WE MOVED.
    I DANCED FOR ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.
    EVERYTHING CHANGED 1.2.14
    I NEVER SAW YOU COMING 1.2.14
    ON 1.2.14 I WAS FEELING 22.

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:36 AM

No

TPBM has a dog

^^Mint

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Yep :)

TPBM has never been to Canada?

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Yes :( I want to go to Canada

TPBM likes carrots

^^Mint

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Yes

TPBM uses Bath and Body Works products

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Yes

TPBM uses 'Lush' products?

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Nope! Maybe I Should Start!

TPBM Loves Shopping

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Yes, it burns calories

TPBM loves autumn

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Yes How could you not?

TPBM has short hair.

It was rare. I was there.

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Not really

TPBM loves the colour white?

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I suppose,it's not my favourite colour

TPBM has a pet cat?

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM

No

TPBM put make up on today

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 3:33 AM

Nope, never :P

TPBM has to work to today?

Thank you Annie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.