Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Person Below Me

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Nope! I became a Swiftie a few days into January 2008! (Close, though!)

The person below me likes seafood!

Lovelovelove ~M~

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Kind of...only a couple kinds... :)

The person below likes ice cream!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LoveLoveLove

Wonderstruck, the begining of something magical.

Your eyes whispered have we met

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Hey, that is true! :)

the person below me watches american idol

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Ehhh...not really.

The person below me hates pickles.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LoveLoveLove

Wonderstruck, the begining of something magical.

Your eyes whispered have we met

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Nope...I love pickles.

The person below me likes Adele

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Kind of...
    The person below me wants to mary Josh Hutcherson ;)

Here is the place where I love you

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I'd have to think about it! ;)

TPBM has a dog.

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Sadly no. ):

TPBM's favorite food is Mexican food.

DO NOT CLICK HERE: http://ml-ringpop.golnx.co/4O

~Claire

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM

well i like it but idk if its my favorite....

TPBM can play guitar?

^thanks You're Beautiful (:

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Working on it! :)

TPBM can swim.

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM

yess!
    The person below me likes One Direction
    Fearlessly,
    -Erika-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I've never really listened to them, I have only heard "What Makes You Beautiful."

The person below me has played the Sims.

"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again..."

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:18 PM

No

TPBM owns Wonderstruck.

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:19 PM

No.
    The person below me loves the TV show Victorious
    (Signature)
    Hi im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country singer. Just like Taylor Swift. :) My lucky number is 13. Fav TV show is Victorious. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM

On my second bottle
    TPBM had met Taylor?
    -----------
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram-FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    If you have time read my Sn storyhttp://taylorswift.com/forum/past-and-future-tours/420652#post_7

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Nope :( I will someday though!!!! :)

TPBM likes glitter?

Made by ~ LoveLoveLove

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Yuuup
    The person below me is supposed to be doing something else, but is procrastinating.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Not really :P

TPBM loves cats.
    ------------------------

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I used to really not like them but now I'm liking them more because of Meredith and my friend's cats.

TPBM will click my second signature and tell someone else to click it too. (PLEASE!)

DO NOT CLICK HERE: http://ml-ringpop.golnx.co/4O

~Claire

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Sure :)

TPBM has met Taylor before :)

Made by Madison13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.