Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2 truths and a lie

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM

ilove tay
    ilove fog
    i love wind
    Love E :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Lie: I love fog

I hate One Direction more then anything
    I love Taylor more then my cousin
    I have a blind brother

Justrained01

Kathryn

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM

The first one

Im an only child
    My shoe size is a 4
    I love the cold
    My own creation @A_Smurf

Also my own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

taylor swift1234 wrote:
    ilove tay
    ilove fog
    i love wind

Nope. #3 is the lie. I can't eat cake :/

handsinyourpockets~heleh

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

A_smurf wrote:
    The first one

Im an only child
    My shoe size is a 4
    I love the cold
    My own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

The 3rd one is the lie?

1) I have brown eyes
    2) I have Uggs
    3) I don't have a cellphone

handsinyourpockets~heleh

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM

3 is the lie?

I live in an apartment
    I have 5 guitars
    I owe my dad $155
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Sarahthirk1313 wrote:
    3 is the lie?

I live in an apartment
    I have 5 guitars
    I owe my dad $155

The first is a lie?

I have a gazillion bffs
    My guitar is named Louise
    I have a dog named Manny

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

2 is the lie?
    I have a welsh terrier (dog)
    I live in a townhouse
    I play soccer in the spring

1,3: Me 2: Oreo (Kathryn) 4: Joni

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Your guitars name is Louise

I have 3 dogs
    I have never been to a Taylor concert
    I have not been to six flags since 2006

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM

^ugh tc wont let me edit that post, i accidentally did 2 lies
    just ignore that post :/ :P

1,3: Me 2: Oreo (Kathryn) 4: Joni

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Lie: You haven't been six flag

I love fashion
    I've been a victim of bullying
    I hate ed sheeran

Lovin' him was RED

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Swifty13Fearless wrote:
    A_smurf wrote:
    The first one

Im an only child
    My shoe size is a 4
    I love the cold
    My own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

The 3rd one is the lie?

1) I have brown eyes
    2) I have Uggs
    3) I don't have a cellphone

handsinyourpockets~heleh

nope the 2nd one is a lie :)

handsinyourpockets~heleh

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I remember it all too well wrote:

I love fashion
    I hate ed sheeran

The 3rd is a lie

1) I've been to Canada
    2) I don't have a middle name
    3) I love orange juice

handsinyourpockets~heleh

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

A_smurf wrote:
    The first one

Im an only child
    My shoe size is a 4
    I love the cold
    My own creation @A_Smurf

My own creation @A_smurf

My lie is that I have a blind brother. I don't.

Justrained01

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Lie: You have been to Canada

My two truths in a lie:
    I love baking
    My middle name is Mykala
    I live in California

Justrained01

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM

NeverSawYouComingonJuly6th2013 wrote:
    Lie: You have been to Canada

My two truths in a lie:
    I love baking
    My middle name is Mykala
    I live in California

Justrained01

you're lie is that your middle name is mykala :)

1: I like a guy who has a girlfriend
    2: Ive seen Taylor live once
    3: I live in Missouri

I Joni I DAAA I SFG13 I Avi by Tanyaxoh I

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

lie: #1

im currently watching "friends"
    im supposed to be doing homework
    i like mustard

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I remember it all too well wrote:

I love fashion
    I hate ed sheeran

Nope it's I have never been to a taylor concert my first will be justly 26

Lie: You're watching Friends...

I Love Bridgit Mendler
    I play the saxophone
    I have over 2 million views in total on YouTube

Love Love Love,
    Luka

1 & 2) TaylorHeart 3) Me :D

I mean july