Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2 truths and a lie

Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 12:16 AM

Your lie is that you love reading.
    Wendy this isn't about you it's about me.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:50 AM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    OutOfToner wrote:
    Lie: You're watching Friends...

I Love Bridgit Mendler
    I play the saxophone
    I have over 2 million views in total on YouTube

Love Love Love,
    Luka

1 & 2) TaylorHeart 3) Me :D

lie is #3

1. My middle name is Rachelle
    2. I have hazel eyes
    3. I have met Taylor Swift

Me

Taryn

Mint

Arcelia

3 is a lie

Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 2:03 PM

I have three official autographs by Sara Evans
    I have a pool in my garden
    I recently moved to Nashville

By Nia and Emily

Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 4:16 PM

Bump...

By Nia and Emily

Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Enchanted Dreamer wrote:

By Nia and Emily
    I would guess no.2, you don't have a pool in your garden?

1. I am gay
    2. I once rode 125 miles on my bicycle
    3. A drop of Taylor's sweat fell on my head

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Paintrain wrote:
    1. I am gay.
    2. I once rode 125 miles on my bicycle.
    3. A drop of Taylor's sweat fell on my head.

I will guess that the lie is number 3 (that you're not actually gay)? haha I don't know...

1. My family currently has 6 cats.
    2. Taylor has touched/slapped my hand once before at a concert.
    3. I know how to play the piano.

Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:39 AM

You don't know how to play the piano

1/I love Pretty Little Liars.
    2/I know how to play the guitar.
    3/I Live in Australia.

Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    1. I am gay.

I will guess that the lie is number 3 (that you're not actually gay)? haha I don't know...

That's a good guess. I'm not gay (number 1). And for those who want to know how Taylor's sweat got on my head. At the 1989 Tour, the stage flew over my seat and Taylor moved Swiftly. So some sweat landed on me. At least I hope it was sweat

Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:08 AM

MerBear13Dibbles wrote:

3/I Live in Australia.

I think... wait a second... I know the lie is 3/ ... You live in California... the wonderland of USA :D

1. I have never been on a date.
    2. I was driving a car 3 days in a row across Europe.
    3. I never met Taylor Swift or any Swiftie in place where I am living.
    ... So come on, come along with me, the best people in life are free ...

Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Oh The Lucky One wrote:
    MerBear13Dibbles wrote:

3/I Live in Australia.

I think... wait a second... I know the lie is 3/ ... You live in California... the wonderland of USA :D

2 TRUTHS AND A LIE? Yas,i live in SF we must tell a lie 3rd.the rule of the game.

Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:45 PM

MerBear13Dibbles wrote:
    Oh The Lucky One wrote:
    MerBear13Dibbles wrote:

3/I Live in Australia.

2 TRUTHS AND A LIE? Yas,i live in SF we must tell a lie 3rd.the rule of the game.

oh yes, you know me very well... I just cant lie, but ok I will change it for you ;)

1. I have signed Taylor Swift keds.
    2. I have driven more than 100 000 km.
    3. I never met any Swiftie in place where I am living.

(to Alani @xpinkflipflop... Nope 2nd is truth)

Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:11 PM

#2 is the lie.

I am junior in college
    I like surfing
    I have been to two Taylor Swift concerts

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Paintrain wrote:
    Enchanted Dreamer wrote:

By Nia and Emily

1. I am gay

Actually, it's number three that's the lie. I do have a pool in my garden.

By Nia and Emily

Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Enchanted Dreamer wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    Enchanted Dreamer wrote:

By Nia and Emily

1. I am gay

By Nia and Emily

so... pool party ??? :D

Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Oh The Lucky One wrote:
    Enchanted Dreamer wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    Enchanted Dreamer wrote:

By Nia and Emily

1. I am gay

By Nia and Emily

so... pool party ??? :D

Haha

By Nia and Emily

Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:04 PM

MerBear13Dibbles wrote:
    You don't know how to play the piano.

1/I love 'Pretty Little Liars'.
    3/I live in Australia.

Yes, you're right (I don't know who to play the piano, but I wish that I did know how to play the piano)...

Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM

Paintrain wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    1. I am gay.

That's a good guess. I'm not gay (number 1). And for those who want to know how Taylor's sweat got on my head. At the '1989' Tour, the stage flew over my seat and Taylor moved Swiftly. So some sweat landed on me. At least I hope it was sweat.

When I thought of the possibility of you being gay (since you included that point in your post), I was confused because I was pretty sure that I knew quite a bit about you and you being gay would've been something completely new/different from what I know about you haha...You're lucky haha (if it was Taylor's sweat that landed on you). But are you sure it wasn't one of the guy dancer's sweat? They likely sweat so much from all of the dancing and some of the constrictive and hot (when they move around) costumes that they had to wear during the tour concerts/shows. I couldn't believe it when they had to wear helmets for when Taylor performed 'I Know Places' at each concert/show on the '1989' Tour...

Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM

xpinkflipflop wrote:
    #2 is the lie.

I am junior in college.
    I like surfing.
    I have been to two Taylor Swift concerts.

I think that number 2 is the lie (I think that you don't like surfing).

1.) I have a tattoo.
    2.) I love shoes.
    3.) I love commercial airplanes.

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 7:26 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Paintrain wrote:
    1. I am gay.

That's a good guess. I'm not gay (number 1). And for those who want to know how Taylor's sweat got on my head. At the '1989' Tour, the stage flew over my seat and Taylor moved Swiftly. So some sweat landed on me. At least I hope it was sweat.

When I thought of the possibility of you being gay (since you included that point in your post), I was confused because I was pretty sure that I knew quite a bit about you and you being gay would've been something completely new/different from what I know about you haha...You're lucky haha (if it was Taylor's sweat that landed on you). But are you sure it wasn't one of the guy dancer's sweat? They likely sweat so much from all of the dancing and some of the constrictive and hot (when they move around) costumes that they had to wear during the tour concerts/shows. I couldn't believe it when they had to wear helmets for when Taylor performed 'I Know Places' at each concert/show on the '1989' Tour...
    I included that point because some people think I'm gay because I like Taylor Swift. And yeah, it was Taylor's sweat, she was on stage alone flying over the crowd. I think it was during Clean. But yes, the dancers were sweating a lot. But I was at a safe distance from the catwalk during those moments. Below a picture of Taylor above our heads.

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 7:35 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

1.) I have a tattoo.
    2.) I love shoes.
    3.) I love commercial airplanes.
    The lie is definitely no. 1, you don't have a tattoo

1. My older sister is less than 5' tall
    2. My father was in the German Army
    3. I have been engaged once