Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Colour your feelings

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Think of a colour that describes your feeling an tell us why you chose that colour. Nobody's right and nobody's wrong just post how you feel :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Colour your feelings

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Black...
    I don't think that my crush wants to talk to me anymore. He'll never love me back like I love him. :'(

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    Black...
    I don't think that my crush wants to talk to me anymore. He'll never love me back like I love him. :'(

Hey you know what you should do, you should just be happy because now you know that there is somebody better out there for you and if he wont talk to you then sweetie he's no worth it

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I feel Grey------

why?----Because there is alot of uncertainty and confusion----things are a state of "grey" because grey is a transitional color between black and white-----grey is something that is incomplete, like an equation with a missing variable--or with the wrong variable-------when things are grey, it means they just havent finished finding out if its black or white---because everything is always either black or white

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:50 AM

13up wrote:
    I feel Grey------

why?----Because there is alot of uncertainty and confusion----things are a state of "grey" because grey is a transitional color between black and white-----grey is something that is incomplete, like an equation with a missing variable--or with the wrong variable-------when things are grey, it means they just havent finished finding out if its black or white---because everything is always either black or white

WOW

[url=http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM

This Dream Is Drowning Me wrote:
    13up wrote:
    I feel Grey------

WOW

[url=http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_[/url][/signature][/quote]

what does wow mean there?---a wow i like it----or a wow thats silly

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:55 PM

i feel grey
    SOOOOO bored

[url=http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Lysanneloveyou/Gifs/tumblr_[/url][/signature]

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I feel quite calm now, so maybe lavender?
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM

White ! Feeling peaceful

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Grey. I can't feel anything at all...
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive".

Click here to visit my songbook.

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Rainbow because a lot of stuff is going on right now in my life, I'm just confused you know, my friends are leaving me and I feel like my family can't stand me either

Credits for both graphics: Primafacie

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Light Blue - I feel a little sad and overwhelmed but I feel happy too (Spring Break tomorrow!).

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:51 AM

OldSelf wrote:
    Rainbow because a lot of stuff is going on right now in my life, I'm just confused you know, my friends are leaving me and I feel like my family can't stand me either

Credits for both graphics: Primafacie

well if you ever want to talk I'm here okay :D

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Ummm bright blue

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Dark blue-ish with a hint of yellow? :P

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Now i felling blue because now i am depressed

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Red- because I've just eaten some yum food haha :P
    And kinda greyish because I'm kinda tired

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Avi. Me

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:27 AM

yellow - happyyyyyy

^me
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496293 CLICK Here!!

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Grey - Bored

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 5:27 AM

multicoloured - mixed emotions

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Bluey grey - I am so bored!
    14/3/2012

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.