Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Game: I have...Jealous or not?

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM Popular

Ex.:

PERSON 1: I HAVE an IPhone 5. Jealous or not?
PERSON 2: JEALOUS! I HAVE Taylor's last album Red. Jealous or not?
PERSON 3: Not jealous...I have it too! I HAVE A UNICORN IN MY BACKYARD. Jealous or not?
PERSON 4: Jealous! I have...

btw..(Edit) I didn't make this game so that we can be (b word)..so don't be over the top like ''I have a billionaire dad''...okay? haha! Thanks for making this popular! Thanks for everything! <13

Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Game: I have...Jealous or not?

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 8:57 PM

nope cause i have too

i have seen taylor live more than once, jealous or not?

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Not Jealous, as I've seen Taylor live and in concert more than once too.

I have two Taylor Swift cardboard cutouts/stands, jealous or not?

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM

kind of, yeah.

i have my own laptop, jealous or not?

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Not jealous, I have one too

I have an iPhone. Jealous or not?

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:05 AM

oh of course i always wanted an iphone. :)

i have all three taylor's perfume. wonderstruck, wonderstruck enchanted and taylor. jealous or not?

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:46 PM

no, i have them too :)

i have an iPad, jealous or not?

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Not jealous! I have an iPad too!

I have the same dress as Taylor, jealous or not?
    It's okay, life is a tough crowd

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Jealous!

I have the made of starlight music box version of her fragrance Tayor by Taylor Swift, jealous or not?
    be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Jealous

I have a tumblr account jealous or not
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:52 PM

No

I have a whiteboard and markers... jealous?

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Not jealous, I have them too :)

I have the option of sleeping in late every day this week...jealous or not?

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 3:35 AM

No, I have that option too :P

I have the name of Taylor's 5th album, jealous or not?

Thank you Annie

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Jealous (do you really?)

I have a dog jealous or not?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Jealous! Mine died

Taylor liked my instagram photo, jealous or not?

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Jealous

I have a large desk...jealous?

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Jealous

I have been to New York this summer. Jealous or not?

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:49 PM

No

I have a floral print dress...jealous?

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:21 PM

no.

i have an iPhone, jealous or not?

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Not

I have a tempurpedic bed, jealous or not?

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:52 PM

Jealous

I have a fireplace... jealous?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.