1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

VERY HARD TAYLOR QUIZ

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I suggest you attempt this if you're bored :)

Quiz 1 Closed
1. Who is Taylor's favourite Disney princess? Cinderella
2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any? 7, the only names we know are Diamond and Ginger.
3. How old was Taylor when she got her first pair of cowboy boots? 5 years old
4. What set of clothing did Taylor cut up when she was younger a) wedding dress b) Girl Guides uniform c) school uniform School uniform
5. Where was Taylor born? Brampton Civics Hospital, Reading, Pennsylvania
6. Where did Taylor grow up? Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
7. How old was Taylor when she created her first demo CD? 11 years old
8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? Blue, 4 years old
9. Taylor is Kellie Pickler's cat's god mother, what is Kellie's cat called? Pickles
10. What did Faith Hill and Tim McGraw give Taylor the first night she toured with them a) A cowboy hat b) Her koi fish guitar c) A lucky charm bracelet Lucky charm bracelet
11. What alcoholic beverage has Taylor said "makes me feel classy"? Red wine
12. How old was Taylor when she moved out of her parents house? 20 years old
13. Which of these is not on Taylor's iPod a) Bon Iver b) Sigur Ros c) Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne

Quiz 2 Closed
1) Which of these supermarkets is not in Taylor's favourites: a) Walgreens b) Walmart c) Target Walgreens
2) Taylor has said her style is generally a) Girlie b) Rustic c) Floral Girlie
3) Which is Taylor's favourite CoverGirl Lipstain? Everlasting Bloom
4) What size curling iron did Taylor use during the Fearless tour? 1"
5) What hairspray does Taylor use? Elnette Satin Spray
6) What is Taylor's favourite ice-cream flavour? Blizzard's Cookie Dough ice-cream
7) What is Taylor's favourite ride at Disney World? Aerosmith Rock'n'Rollercoaster
8) What is Taylor's favourite Disney movie? The Lion King
9) What hockey team does Taylor support and has featured in their commercial? Nashville Predators
10) What was Taylor's favourite subject at school? English
11) What role did she play in her elementary school's production of 'Grease'? Sandy
12) What is Taylor's favourite drink despite only drinking it on weekends? Diet Coke
13) What is Taylor's favourite Pop-Tart flavour? Low Fat Strawberry

Quiz 3 Closed
1) The template on Taylor's tour bus was designed by a) a fan b) Taylor c) Taylor and Emily Poe - A fan
2) What is the colour scheme for Taylor's bedroom on her tour bus? a) sea green b) lilac and sky blue c) brown and duck egg blue - Brown and duck egg blue
3) What colour is the flame of the electric fireplace on Taylor's tour bus? Turquoise
4) Taylor's tour bus formerly belonged to a) Cher b) Kenny Chesney c) Def Leppard - Cher
5) There is a plaque in the hall way of Taylor's tour bus. What famous quote from Taylor does it say? 'Never never never give up'
6) On the cork board in the kitchen of Taylor's tour bus, there is a note from a) Rascal Flatts b) Love and Theft c) One Direction - Love and Theft
7) What excersize equipment is on the tour bus but never gets used? Treadmill
8) What does Taylor and the Agency love to eat on the tour bus after shows? a) Chinese food b) Pizza c) Fish and chips Pizza
9) In the kitchen area on the tour bus, Taylor has black seats. What texture are they? a) Leather b) Lacquered c) Cotton Lacquered
10) True or false: Taylor has a row of single person bunks on her tour bus - False, she has a two rows of double person bunks
11) True of false: Taylor has a dressing room on her tour bus - True
12) True or false: Taylor has a pop out camper on her tour bus - True
13) True or false: Taylor used to take her dogs on her tour bus - False

Quiz 4
1) Which did Taylor say she fell in love with first: words or music? Words
2) Taylor got a Little Mermaid cushion for Christmas one year. How old was she? 3 years old
3) What was Taylor's favourite part of theatre when she was younger? Costume change
4) What was Andrea Swift's job? Does she still do it? Home-maker, and no
5) What was Scott Swift's job? Does he still do it? Stockbroker, and yes
6) How old was Taylor when she began regularly straightening her hair? 13 years old
7) Where did Taylor and her immediate family move to in 2004? Hendersonville
8) How old was Taylor when she began homeschooling? 15 years old
9) Taylor has described the music industry as a) "a mountain range" b) "Mount Everest" c) "intimidating and fierce" a) A mountain range
10) What was the highlight of Taylor's senior year? Winning the CMA Horizon Award
12) What song did Taylor sing on the Jonas Brother's tour? Should've Said No
13) Taylor has bunked at Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's house. Which state was there house in that Taylor bunked? L.A.

Quiz 5
1) As Taylor ran through the audience on the Fearless tour what did she hand out? a) Money b) Guitar picks c) Bracelets
2) Taylor always carries a camera on her to a) Take pictures with fans b) Take pictures with celebrities c) She loves photography
3) What colour was Taylor's riding jacket when she was 4 years old? a) Black, brown and khaki b) Pink, purple and turquoise c) Quilted navy blue
4) On her fourth Christmas, what did Taylor wear? a) A 'Santa Baby' outfit b) A frilly tartan dress c) Fur trimmed red boots
5) What colour were Taylor's first cowboy boots at age five? a) Brown b) Black c) Pink
6) At what age did Taylor's hair naturally begin relaxing? a) Six b) Nine c) Twelve
7) In Pennsylvania Taylor was mocked for a) Her fashion taste b) Her curly hair c) Her love of country music
8) Taylor's average sophomore outfit was a) sundress and cowboy boots b) Capris and a top c) Jeans and a shirt
9) Taylor wasn't a straight-A student. True or false?
10) How many floors did Taylor's Hendersonville home have? 3
11) How many Grammy's does Taylor have as of 10/02/13? 6
12) Taylor has described her albums as a way of a) sharing her stories b) documenting her life c) keeping a diary
13) What was Taylor's favourite set of the Fearless tour? Picture To Burn

Quiz 6
1) Which of Taylor's friends had an all-access backstage pass on the Fearless tour? a) Emma Stone b) Brittany Maack c) Selena Gomez
2) Sometimes after shows Taylor and the Agency... a) have movie nights b) go on joyrides c) write songs
3) How old was Taylor when she designed her own guitar, the Baby Taylor?
4) What number does Taylor's soccer jersey have on? a) 13 b) 86 c) 89
5) Taylor has referred to her tour bus as her a) girl's lair b) home on the road c) bachelorette-pad-on-wheels
6) Who keeps the tour bus clean?

Sorry this one is short!

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: VERY HARD TAYLOR QUIZ

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:13 AM

1. Cinderella
    2. 3 - Butterscotch, Daisy, Rose.
    3. 4
    4. Wedding dress.
    5. Bradford hospital
    6. Wyomissing, PA
    7. 12
    8. Blue - 12
    9. I want to say MoMo but I think that's Kellies dog, lol
    10. A lucky charm bracelet
    11. Champagne
    12. 20
    13. Sigur Ros

I feel like I took a huge test that I didn't study for, lol. For most answers I just guessed.

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:22 AM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    1. Cinderella
    2. 3 - Butterscotch, Daisy, Rose.
    3. 4
    4. Wedding dress.
    5. Bradford hospital
    6. Wyomissing, PA
    7. 12
    8. Blue - 12
    9. I want to say MoMo but I think that's Kellies dog, lol
    10. A lucky charm bracelet
    11. Champagne
    12. 20
    13. Sigur Ros

I feel like I took a huge test that I didn't study for, lol. For most answers I just guessed.

Well you got 3/13 and that is pretty good, it's the hardest quiz I've ever seen! :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I'm not going to enter cos I have NO CLUE! Will you PM me the answers cos I'm just really interested!xxx
    Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    I'm not going to enter cos I have NO CLUE! Will you PM me the answers cos I'm just really interested!xxx

Sure! :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM

1. Cinderella
    2. I only know of one, Yankee
    3. i don't know, 14?
    4. School uniform!!!!
    5. The Reading Hospital, Pennsylvania
    6. Pennsylvania, on a Christmas Tree Farm
    7. 10 when she created it, 11 when she handed it out
    8. Album: Blue
    9. Pickles
    10. A cowboy hat (?)
    11. Wine
    12. 20
    13. a) Bon Iver (?)

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    1. Cinderella
    2. I only know of one, Yankee
    3. i don't know, 14?
    4. School uniform!!!!
    5. The Reading Hospital, Pennsylvania
    6. Pennsylvania, on a Christmas Tree Farm
    7. 10 when she created it, 11 when she handed it out
    8. Album: Blue
    9. Pickles
    10. A cowboy hat (?)
    11. Wine
    12. 20
    13. a) Bon Iver (?)

6/13! Well done :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM

1. Cinderella
    2. 3 Daisy, Butterscotch, and Rose
    3. 4 years old
    4. a) a wedding dress
    5. Reading, Pennsylvania
    6. On a farm in Reading Pennsylvania
    7. 10 years old
    8. The album was called Blue and she was 6 years old.
    9. Pickles
    10. a) a cowboy hat
    11. Champagne or wine
    12. 20 years old
    13. c) Avril Lavinge

I doubt I got them right.
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any? 3: Butterscotch, Daisy, and Rose.
    3. How old was Taylor when she got her first pair of cowboy boots? 4
    4. What set of clothing did Taylor cut up when she was younger a) wedding dress b) Girl Guides uniform c) school uniform
    5. Where was Taylor born? Reading, Pennsylvania-Bradford Hospital
    6. Where did Taylor grow up? Wyomissing, PA
    7. How old was Taylor when she created her first demo CD? 12
    8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? Blue, 12
    9. Taylor is Kellie Pickler's cat's god mother, what is Kellie's cat called? Pickles!
    10. What did Faith Hill and Tim McGraw give Taylor the first night she toured with them a) A cowboy hat b) Her koi fish guitar c) A lucky charm bracelet
    11. What alcoholic beverage has Taylor said "makes me feel classy"? Wine
    12. How old was Taylor when she moved out of her parents house? 20
    13. Which of these is not on Taylor's iPod a) Bon Iver b) Sigur Ros c) Avril Lavigne

I feel like such a stalker

{I made the manip in my avatar}

OMS I felt like a stalker too. :3
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I don't know so could you please PM me the answers? Thanks :)

^Clara

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM

SupermanFlyAway: You got 6/13! Well done! :)
    13sparksanddresses: You also got 6/13! Well done :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM

2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any? 3; Butterscotch, Daisy, Rose
    4. What set of clothing did Taylor cut up when she was younger a) wedding dress b) Girl Guides uniform c) school uniform
    5. Where was Taylor born? Reading Pennsylvania
    7. How old was Taylor when she created her first demo CD? 11
    8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? NO CLUE!
    9. Taylor is Kellie Pickler's cat's god mother, what is Kellie's cat called? Pickles
    10. What did Faith Hill and Tim McGraw give Taylor the first night she toured with them a) A cowboy hat b) Her koi fish guitar c) A lucky charm bracelet
    12. How old was Taylor when she moved out of her parents house? 21
    13. Which of these is not on Taylor's iPod a) Bon Iver b) Sigur Ros c) Avril Lavigne

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM

sm160 wrote:
    2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any? 3; Butterscotch, Daisy, Rose
    8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? NO CLUE!

8/13! Highest yet :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    sm160 wrote:

8/13! Highest yet :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Cinderella
    Butterscotch,Rose and Daisy
    Taylor cut her school uniform
    Reading, Pennsylvania-Bradford Hospital at 8:36 am 13th December 1989
    Taylor grew up Wyomissing, PA
    she was 12 for the first demo
    The album was Blue and she was 12
    Kellie's cat is called Pickles
    Faith Hill and Tim McGraw gave Taylor a lucky charm bracelet
    wine makes Taylor feel classy - she is adorable
    Taylor was 20 when she moved out from her parents house
    Sigur Ros isn't on Taylor Ipod

I think that is right,not 100% sure, brain is scattered because of school work haha!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Chanelle wrote:
    Cinderella
    Butterscotch,Rose and Daisy
    Taylor cut her school uniform
    Reading, Pennsylvania-Bradford Hospital at 8:36 am 13th December 1989
    Taylor grew up Wyomissing, PA
    she was 12 for the first demo
    The album was Blue and she was 12
    Kellie's cat is called Pickles
    Faith Hill and Tim McGraw gave Taylor a lucky charm bracelet
    wine makes Taylor feel classy - she is adorable
    Taylor was 20 when she moved out from her parents house
    Sigur Ros isn't on Taylor Ipod

I think that is right,not 100% sure, brain is scattered because of school work haha!

6/13... not bad! :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM

1. Who is Taylor's favourite Disney princess?Cinderella
    2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any?Uhhh.....3? :P
    3. How old was Taylor when she got her first pair of cowboy boots?Errrr...9? :P
    5. Where was Taylor born? Pennsylvania
    6. Where did Taylor grow up?Wyiomming (Skilled spelling I know...)
    8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? ...11?
    9. Taylor is Kellie Pickler's cat's god mother, what is Kellie's cat called? No idea!
    11. What alcoholic beverage has Taylor said "makes me feel classy"?Wine
    12. How old was Taylor when she moved out of her parents house? ....20?

So hard!!! :P :) x

All by me :) x

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    1. Who is Taylor's favourite Disney princess?Cinderella
    2. How many horses did Taylor grow up with, and can you name any?Uhhh.....3? :P
    3. How old was Taylor when she got her first pair of cowboy boots?Errrr...9? :P
    5. Where was Taylor born? Pennsylvania
    6. Where did Taylor grow up?Wyiomming (Skilled spelling I know...)
    8. Which was Taylor's first LeAnn Rime's album and how old was she when she got it? ...11?
    9. Taylor is Kellie Pickler's cat's god mother, what is Kellie's cat called? No idea!
    11. What alcoholic beverage has Taylor said "makes me feel classy"?Wine
    12. How old was Taylor when she moved out of her parents house? ....20?

So hard!!! :P :) x

6/13! There's a new very hard Taylor quiz up now :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Quiz 2
    1) Which of these supermarkets is not in Taylor's favourites: a) Walgreens b) Walmart c) Target
    TARGET
    2) Taylor has said her style is generally a) Girlie b) Rustic c) Floral
    FLORAL
    3) Which is Taylor's favourite CoverGirl Lipstain?
    NO IDEA!
    4) What size curling iron did Taylor use during the Fearless tour?
    UM... BIG?
    5) What hairspray does Taylor use?
    HELP!!!!!!!
    6) What is Taylor's favourite ice-cream flavour?
    COOKIE DOUGH
    7) What is Taylor's favourite ride at Disney World?
    NOPE...
    8) What is Taylor's favourite Disney movie?
    CINDERELLA
    9) What hockey team does Taylor support and has featured in their commercial?
    PREDATORS
    10) What was Taylor's favourite subject at school?
    ENGLISH
    11) What role did she play in her elementary school's production of 'Grease'?
    SANDY?
    12) What is Taylor's favourite drink despite only drinking it on weekends?
    DIET COKE?
    13) What is Taylor's favourite Pop-Tart flavour?
    STRAWBERRY?

I totally guessed about 90 per cent of them lol!

mattieandcat.wordpress.com

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    Quiz 2
    1) Which of these supermarkets is not in Taylor's favourites: a) Walgreens b) Walmart c) Target
    TARGET
    2) Taylor has said her style is generally a) Girlie b) Rustic c) Floral
    FLORAL
    3) Which is Taylor's favourite CoverGirl Lipstain?
    NO IDEA!
    4) What size curling iron did Taylor use during the Fearless tour?
    UM... BIG?
    5) What hairspray does Taylor use?
    HELP!!!!!!!
    6) What is Taylor's favourite ice-cream flavour?
    COOKIE DOUGH
    7) What is Taylor's favourite ride at Disney World?
    NOPE...
    8) What is Taylor's favourite Disney movie?
    CINDERELLA
    9) What hockey team does Taylor support and has featured in their commercial?
    PREDATORS
    10) What was Taylor's favourite subject at school?
    ENGLISH
    11) What role did she play in her elementary school's production of 'Grease'?
    SANDY?
    12) What is Taylor's favourite drink despite only drinking it on weekends?
    DIET COKE?
    13) What is Taylor's favourite Pop-Tart flavour?
    STRAWBERRY?

I totally guessed about 90 per cent of them lol!

5/13! Not bad seeing you flunked it

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Come on people enter this is a COOL thread!

mattieandcat.wordpress.com