Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I found my __________ on TC

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Okay, here is a game! You fill in the gap with whoever you want!
For Example:
I found my (now) best friend Rosie on TC
OR.
I found the best people ever on TC

Okay, so go!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I found my __________ on TC

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I found my best friend JD on TC :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I found nice people on TC? :D

In love with the most cutest , prettiest , sweetest and nicest boy in the world

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I found my passion to write songs on TC.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I found people who I can say anything to and have support. I dont feel that I cant say something here if I want to. I have amazing friends at school and dance but sometimes I feel that I should hold my tongue, I dont feel that I have to do that at all when im on TC
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I found my best friend JD on TC :)

Aww.

Found my best friend Shania on TC.

Also found my girlfriend Anel on TC.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I found my first love on TC. But now we're friends (:

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I found my 4 sisters Zoe, Tahnia, Shania & Emily on TC
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I found amazing swifties on TC
    Hasita xoxo

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:19 AM

I found people who love Taylor and her music just as much as I do on TC!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM

i found SWIFTIES on tc... everyone around me are like 'taylor swift is horrible. i hate her.' pfft so glad i'm surrounded by obsessive (no offense to ANYONE in anyway) swifties. :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I found amazing people on TC as well as a place I can always be myself and share my feelings!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I found my Swifties who understand me on TC.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I found my spark on TC ;)

Me|13LSS

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I found Taylor fans on TC!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I found my best of friends on TC

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I found my world on TC

By SwiftieForever 13
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg[/url][IMG][/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I found part of my laptop playing on TC

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM

i found my passion and best friends on TC :)

1,2,3: Me 4:Bluebell

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM

i found a safe awesome place with awesome people on TC

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I found my fangirls here on TC

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.