Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Question Game

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Im going to start asking a question about Taylor and see if you can answer!! and then you ask the next question

Whats Taylor swifts middle name?
All too well,
SB

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Question Game

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Allison!

What's Taylor's High School name?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Alison
    when did taylor buy meredeth

i used to be Swift06
    check out my blog http://taylorswift.com/account/blogs/

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I know she got her in the first week of November last year but i dont know the specific date!

Whens Taylors Birthday?
    All too well,
    SB

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM

13th December, 1989

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Why is 13 taylors lucky number?

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM

'Cause it's her birthday and whenever something good happens to her 13 pops up.

Where did Taylor grow up?
    She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin "Beautiful Disaster"

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Reading, Pennsylvania

What's Taylor's favorite color?

[url=http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps[/url]][/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Bethlovestaylor wrote:
    Alison
    when did taylor buy meredeth

i used to be Swift06
    check out my blog http://taylorswift.com/account/blogs/

November 4th, 2011!!! I remember this because she got her on my birthday last year, so I keep tell people that she got me Mer for my birthday and is just taking care of her for me

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Purple!

What breed is Meredith?

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Where did Taylor Swift spend her childhood summers?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:13 PM

on the Tree Farm!!! Wyoming, Pennsylvania

Whats Taylors Brothers Name?
    All too well,
    SB

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM

kktaytay123 wrote:
    Purple!

What breed is Meredith?

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Scottish Fold
    All too well,
    SB

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Austin

how old will taylor swift be in 2 years?

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/13tswizzl[/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM

When does the Red Tour start?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM

march 13

how many hours was taylors __ meet and great

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/13tswizzl[/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:26 PM

When does the RED tour end?

[url=http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps[/url]][/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Sept. 21
    What's her blood type;)
    (I know it....)

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:24 PM

O positive

Who is Taylor Dating right now?
    All too well,
    SB

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM

SB13 wrote:
    O positive

Who is Taylor Dating right now?
    All too well,
    SB

Harry Styles

Who is Forever and Always about?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Joe Jonas

Name all 4 Taylor Swift Albumns
    All too well,
    SB

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.