1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Change the Title

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:50 AM

For example:
"Teardrops on my Guitar" could have been called "The Song in the Car", because that's sung in the chorus as well.
Or "The Outside" might have been called "Lonely Places", for the same reason (it's in the chorus too).

So just make up some titles from the songs we all know, they don't have to make sense, though they may make sense! :)

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
Second is made by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Change the Title

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:52 AM

I could be wrong at playing this game... but I'll give it a shot.
    "Ours" could be "This Love" because she says "this love is ours" in the chorus.
    Did i get the game right hahaha? :3

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:54 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Haha, yeah, you did! I love it! :) You can just make up whatever title you want! :)

Second is made by me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:55 AM

My version of her debut album haha:
    1. I Hope You Think of Me
    2. Strike a Match
    3. The Song In The Car
    4. Just A Girl
    5. Rainy Ending
    6. Lonely Places
    7. The Golden One
    8. Corey
    9. And You Might Still Have Me
    10. The Stars That Shine
    11. Play It Again
    12. What I Feel Is True
    13. Wanna Show You
    14. The Very First Scar
    15. The Song In The Car (pop version)

Second is made by me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:58 AM

TaylorFanM wrote:

Haha, yeah, you did! I love it! :) You can just make up whatever title you want! :)

Second is made by me

Oooh yay! :3
    I'll try change the titles of all the songs on Red :D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:59 AM

TaylorFanM wrote:

Second is made by me

Oooh yay! :3
    I'll try change the titles of all the songs on Red :D

Awesome! :D I'm doing Fearless right now, but please, don't let it hold you back to do Fearless as well :)

Second is made by me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Fearless Platinum:
    1. Into Me
    2. Taste of Heaven
    3. It Rains (piano version)
    4. Leave My Window Open
    5. Wide Eyed Girl
    6. Don’t You Leave
    7. In My Best Dress
    8. You’re Gonna Believe
    9. Romeo
    10. Can’t Help Myself
    11. Small Town
    12. The One Who Understands You
    13. But I Have To
    14. What You’re Doing To Me
    15. The Last Straw
    16. A Rollercoaster Kinda Rush
    17. It Rains
    18. With You Today
    19. Revolution

Second is made by me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:05 AM

My version of Red, hahahah:
    1. Never Saw You Coming.
    2. Loving Him.
    3. Follow You Home.
    4. Shame on Me.
    5. Not Fine At All
    6. Tonight's the Night.
    7. Everytime I Don't.
    8. This Time
    9. I Said
    10. At My Door
    11. Never Looking Down
    12. Lonely Beds, Different Cities.
    13. Up In Lights.
    14. All I Know
    15. Marvellous Tune.
    16. He Never Did.
    17. You Should've Been There
    18. Feeling Sinks In
    19. Previously Learnt.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:07 AM

The Hunger Games soundtrack!
    - Close Your Eyes
    - Everybody's Watching

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:11 AM

TaylorFanM wrote:
    2. Strike a Match
    3. The Song In The Car
    4. Just A Girl
    5. Rainy Ending
    6. Lonely Places
    7. The Golden One
    8. Corey
    10. The Stars That Shine
    11. Play It Again
    12. What I Feel Is True
    13. Wanna Show You
    14. The Very First Scar

Second is made by me

Thats really impressive!! :)

MrFancypants569 :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:16 AM

For the song:
    MINE it could be - The best thing
    THE STORY OF US - Standing alone in a crowed room (maybe a bit to long hehe)
    LONG LIVE - Fighting dragons with you
    SUPERMAN - Fly Away
    DEAR JOHN - The girl in the dress

These just some i quickly made up :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM

MrFancypants569 wrote:
    TaylorFanM wrote:
    2. Strike a Match
    3. The Song In The Car
    4. Just A Girl
    5. Rainy Ending
    6. Lonely Places
    7. The Golden One
    8. Corey
    10. The Stars That Shine
    11. Play It Again
    12. What I Feel Is True
    13. Wanna Show You
    14. The Very First Scar

Second is made by me

Thats really impressive!! :)

MrFancypants569 :)

Awww, thank you so much!!! :)

Second is made by me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Speak Now:

1. The Best Thing
    2. Whenever You Smile
    3.I Go Back
    4. Don't Say Yes
    5. The Girl In The Dress
    6. All You're Ever Gonna Be
    7. Tragedy
    8. Stay This Little
    9. Wonderstruck
    10. Saint
    11. String of Lights
    12. Can't Turn Back Now
    13. The Name On My Lips
    14. We Will Be Remembered

Second is made by me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Treacherous - Two headlights shine
    IKYWT - Shame on me
    22 - Happy Free Confused And Lonley

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Titled Changed; RED (deluxe)

1. Shades Of Wrong
    2. Flashbacks & Echoes
    3. Two Headlights
    4. Trouble Trouble Trouble
    5. Lost In Translation
    6. Happy, Free, Confused
    7. Risk Another Goodbye
    8. Like, Ever
    9. Memorize Me
    10. Blink Of An Eye
    11. First Glance Feeling
    12. Distance
    13. Unlucky
    14. You'll Be Mine I'll Be Yours
    15. Summer Of '45
    16. I Do
    17. Slow Motion
    18. The Second Day
    19. Don't Look At Me

FOR THE NEXT PERSON; Change the 'You Belong With Me' title...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM

For YBWM: "the one who understands you"

And my version of Red :D

1. Ruthless Game
    2. Burning
    3. Slope
    4. Shame on Me
    5. I Remember It All
    6. Just Keep Dancing
    7. Everytime I Don't
    8. I'm telling You
    9. When I Get Mad
    10. The Blink of an Eye
    11. It Was Good
    12. Beautiful Magic Love
    13. Diamonds in the Sky
    14. All I Know Since Yesterday
    15. Marvelous Tune
    16. Break, Burn and End

17. Slow Motion
    18. Miss You Like This
    19. Don't Look At Me

Second is made by me

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Ooh, I'm going to try Speak Now :D

1) Do You Remember
    2) Drop Everything Now
    3) Winter Apology (yeah, I know it's lame -_-)
    4) Run Away Now
    5) The Girl in the Dress
    6) Someday
    7) Tragedy Now
    8) Oh Darling
    9) This Night
    10) Sabotage
    11) Firefly Days
    12) Holding Onto Nothing
    13) Something You Miss
    14) We Will Be Remembered

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

RE: Change the Title

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I'm going to try RED.

1. Ruthless Game
    2. Loving Him
    3. And I Like It
    4. Cold Hard Ground
    5. Autumn Leaves Falling
    6. Happy, Free, Confused
    7. Each Time I don't
    8. With Some Indie Record
    9. I've Been Loving You
    10. Just Like All Those Times Before
    11. Right There Where We Stood
    12. Long Handwritten Note
    13. 60s Queen
    14. A Simple Name
    15. Summer of '45
    16. But I Do

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I'll do speak now, This should be fun.

1. The best thing
    2. Those green eyes
    3. Ain't nothing but missin you
    4.Not the kind of girl
    5. Fireworks
    6. Big ol' city
    7. A tragedy
    8. Darling
    9.Wonderstruck
    10. Not a saint
    11. Minds change like the weather
    12.Fragile Line
    13. Like this
    14. Magic we made

I know I'm terrible:)

TheEnchantedGarden^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I'm going to try RED (:
    1. Ruthless Game
    2. Losing Him
    3. This Slope
    4. Shame On Me
    5. I Was There
    6. Perfect Night
    7. Every Time I Don't
    8. This Time
    9. Quite Some Time
    10. Asking You This
    11. Never Looking Down
    12. Beautiful Magic Love
    13. Angels in the Sky
    14. Coming Home
    15. Dream
    16. Break, Burn, and End

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I love your versions, guys, they're lovely!!! :D

Second is made by me