1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If I met ____ I'd _____ .Game

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:43 PM

If I Met______(Person)_____ I'd _____(What you Would do)____

Example:

If I Met Taylor Swift's I'd Cry

What would you do if you met Justin Bieber?
LoveLoveLove
-Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If I met ____ I'd _____ .Game

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I'm not a very big fan of Justin.... but I would freak out and say I liked his music anyway to be nice. :)

What would you do if you met Luke Bryan?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM

If I met Taylor Swift, I'd feel super excited :D and ask if she could sign my album or a paper that i can keep.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

If I met Luke Bryan I would... say hi, and ask for an autograph. (Why not, he's famous!)

Selena Gomez?
    felicia24

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM

If I Met Selena Gomez I'd take a picture with her

Blake Shelton
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM

If i met blake shelton i'd say "so how is jermaine?"

Meridith!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:43 PM

If I met Meredith I would die and I'd snatch her and cuddle up with her.

Demi Lovato
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Demi Lovato- I'd get her autograph for my friend who's a big fan, and I'd get a picture with her.

Ed Sheeran
    xx Stay Beautiful xx

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM

If I met Ed Sheeran I'd... Get him to say YES to being my boyfriend... & making out with me...

What if you met One Direction?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

If I met One Direction I'd only ask for a hug and then leave them be

What would you do if you met Sleeping With Sirens

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

If I met Taylor Swift, I'd probably faint, then she'd touch me trying to help me, and I'll faint again!
    To JB, i'd walk away. Or run. NOT a fan. At all.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE ED SHEERAN THING BY THE WAY...

If I met Sleeping With Sirens I'd freak cause I'm such a huge fan!

What if you met Green Day?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM

if i met green dayi would be really shy probs
    WWYD if u met 1D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

As i said earlier if I met 1D I would only ask for a hug and then leave them be

WWYD if you met Pierce the Veil

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM

"I don't know who you are, but.... FREE HUGS?"

What if you met Harry Styles?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Ask for an autograph and picture, thats about it!

WWYD if you met Meredith?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM

i'll take her and pay with her
    WWYD if you met Taylor's mom?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM

If I Met Justin Bieber I'd pretend that we had already meet some where else.
    YourUltimateSwifite

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM

If I meet Nick Jonas I'd probably faint and cry, all at the same time.. and have the biggest creepest smile on my face :D
    YourUltimateSwifite

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

if i met taylors mom i would shake and cry squeal.
    i love taylor she has changed my life and my dream is to meat her http://w ww.bartcop.com/taylor-swift-lure.jpg

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM

if i met taylor, i would die with happiness and then cry if im not already dead ;) lol