1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pepper's songwriting contest

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I have seen so many songwriting contests so i wanted to make one

Judges
1. nevergrowup

ROUND 1
heartbreak

ROUND 2
love

ROUND 3
wishes

ROUND 4
future

ROUND 5
has to contain " he held my hand"

RULES
1. no using the same song 2 times
2. no co-writing songs
3. no copying someones songs

k post away!!!:)
Being nice is a wonderful legacy

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pepper's songwriting contest

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM

bump

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM

just changed my name so yeah

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:16 AM

bump
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM

round 1
    A year of realization

i was so shocked
    the day we broke up
    nothin seemed to be right
    that very big fight
    it felt no right
    i cried out the behavior you made
    down the stairs,down my porch
    in the way i have never seen you before
    life turned out to be hell
    i still remember you walk out of my door
    oh...that very big fight and slammin' of the doors
    it took us a year to realize,it took us a year to realize what we did

a day passed, a month passed
    still lying on the floor
    crying the words you spoke to me
    the eyes felt with tears, slipperin down my cheeks,
    going back to the life we spend together
    the pictures the photos we made
    i cant ever think, they would shatter like this on the floor
    i still remember you walk out my door,
    oh....that very big fight and the slammin' of the doors
    it took us a year to realize, it took us a year to realize what we did....

oh... now i m here to say,
    its over and it end
    i whipped my eyes and face
    just say myself it ends
    oh...i love you i wanna go back
    but i just cant
    please come back, oh..please come back
    i know its not possible for any power on this earth
    to bring us back together
    oh..i took a year to realize, i took a year to realize what e did
    now i am lying on the floor with the pictures and photos we made...

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM

ASMITA wrote:
    round 1
    A year of realization

i was so shocked
    the day we broke up
    nothin seemed to be right
    that very big fight
    it felt no right
    i cried out the behavior you made
    down the stairs,down my porch
    in the way i have never seen you before
    life turned out to be hell
    i still remember you walk out of my door
    oh...that very big fight and slammin' of the doors
    it took us a year to realize,it took us a year to realize what we did

a day passed, a month passed
    still lying on the floor
    crying the words you spoke to me
    the eyes felt with tears, slipperin down my cheeks,
    going back to the life we spend together
    the pictures the photos we made
    i cant ever think, they would shatter like this on the floor
    i still remember you walk out my door,
    oh....that very big fight and the slammin' of the doors
    it took us a year to realize, it took us a year to realize what we did....

oh... now i m here to say,
    its over and it end
    i whipped my eyes and face
    just say myself it ends
    oh...i love you i wanna go back
    but i just cant
    please come back, oh..please come back
    i know its not possible for any power on this earth
    to bring us back together
    oh..i took a year to realize, i took a year to realize what e did
    now i am lying on the floor with the pictures and photos we made...

awesome!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM

bump

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Round one
    RedNecks
    Have you ever been heartbroken?
    like a broken toy or a crumbled piece of paper
    well i have
    by a Redneck
    chorus
    So how can i get over him
    over him
    over him
    redneck mostly drink beer
    and trash you like your nothing
    rednecks are bad news
    repeat beggining
    then chorus
    I should've known
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:51 PM

sorry thats really bad

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I wrote this for a previous songwriting contest in September when the theme was to write a song entitled Red, so here it is :)

Red

Verse 1
    Red were the roses
    You gave me last night
    But then you left and
    They quickly turned white
    Red was the dress that
    I wore when we danced
    Wrapped up in you I was
    Caught in a trance

Tears run down my cheeks
    Smudging my makeup
    Black marks on my face
    Signs of the break up
    Remember the kisses
    The spontaneous hugs
    Everything you did, babe
    Made me love-struck

Pre-Chorus
    But I'll stay in my bed
    Sort out my head
    Dream of the romance
    That slipped out of my hands
    Chorus
    Our fire burned
    So bright, so red
    But every "I love you"
    Got to my head
    My heart's been broken
    So fragile like thread
    My eyes are open
    But I see shades of red
    Red, oh red

Verse 2
    Red was the first kiss
    We took it slowly and sweet
    I remember the feeling
    It was everything I need
    Red was the night you
    Put your arm around me
    It was the beginning
    We planted the seed

Oh, and red was the break-up
    That fogged up the view
    You left me there
    Numb without you
    Crying at your doorstep
    Wanting you back
    But you said good-bye
    Won't give any slack

Pre-Chorus
    So I sit here alone
    Without you to hold
    Maybe write a song or two
    About how much goodbye can do

-Repeat Chorus-

Bridge
    Red from the fire
    Burnt from the games
    Red from my first love
    That went up in flames
    Red from your good-byes
    All the pointless lies
    There's cloudy skies ahead
    And foggy shades of red

Chorus
    Our fire burned
    So bright, so red
    But every "I love you"
    Got to my head
    My heart's been broken
    So fragile like thread
    My eyes are open
    But I see shades of red
    Oh, only red

Outro: Oh, baby we burned...it was red

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    I wrote this for a previous songwriting contest in September when the theme was to write a song entitled Red, so here it is :)

Red

Verse 1
    Red were the roses
    You gave me last night
    But then you left and
    They quickly turned white
    Red was the dress that
    I wore when we danced
    Wrapped up in you I was
    Caught in a trance

Tears run down my cheeks
    Smudging my makeup
    Black marks on my face
    Signs of the break up
    Remember the kisses
    The spontaneous hugs
    Everything you did, babe
    Made me love-struck

Pre-Chorus
    But I'll stay in my bed
    Sort out my head
    Dream of the romance
    That slipped out of my hands
    Chorus
    Our fire burned
    So bright, so red
    But every "I love you"
    Got to my head
    My heart's been broken
    So fragile like thread
    My eyes are open
    But I see shades of red
    Red, oh red

Verse 2
    Red was the first kiss
    We took it slowly and sweet
    I remember the feeling
    It was everything I need
    Red was the night you
    Put your arm around me
    It was the beginning
    We planted the seed

Oh, and red was the break-up
    That fogged up the view
    You left me there
    Numb without you
    Crying at your doorstep
    Wanting you back
    But you said good-bye
    Won't give any slack

Pre-Chorus
    So I sit here alone
    Without you to hold
    Maybe write a song or two
    About how much goodbye can do

-Repeat Chorus-

Bridge
    Red from the fire
    Burnt from the games
    Red from my first love
    That went up in flames
    Red from your good-byes
    All the pointless lies
    There's cloudy skies ahead
    And foggy shades of red

Chorus
    Our fire burned
    So bright, so red
    But every "I love you"
    Got to my head
    My heart's been broken
    So fragile like thread
    My eyes are open
    But I see shades of red
    Oh, only red

Outro: Oh, baby we burned...it was red

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

wow i loved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM

bump

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:25 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    sorry thats really bad

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

i loved it!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM

bump

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

bump

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM

anyone.... please

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM

bump bump bump

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I'll enter :D for round 1:

My Mistake

Verse 1:
    I thought you loved me but now I know
    I thought you cared but you didn't let it show
    I bet you think you played your cards right
    After you told me lie after lie

And now I feel like I should have known
    After all those nights of staring at phone
    My friends told me that you were bad news
    But I thought i could find another side to you

Pre-chorus:
    I thought you'd stay with me
    But you're gone
    I think I should've seen
    Known this was wrong

Chorus:
    When we danced to our song
    I thought you'd hold me forever
    But I guess I was wrong
    And when we sat by the lake
    I thought you said you loved me
    But I guess it was just my mistake

Verse 2:
    Now you're begging on your knees
    Asking me to forgive you, asking me to believe
    But I'm done with your lies
    You're not pulling me back this time

Pre-chorus:
    I've had enough
    Of your blue eyes
    I don't want to hear
    Any more white lies

Chorus:
    But I guess I was wrong

Bridge:
    You were a mistake
    And I don't need you
    You were a fake
    I need someone who's words are true

Chorus:
    But I guess I was wrong

Outro:
    I believed you
    Thought your lies were true
    My mistake I didn't know better
    Than to fall for someone like you
    And I didn't see through your lies
    Didn't see there was no life in your eyes
    And I didnt know our relationship was fake
    So I'm sorry, I guess it was just my mistake

^Primafacie

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Break up song: Eden-original song by Bri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCT2NAU8w0

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM

k round 2 closed!!! i will put up the results soon

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM

RESULTS

So you all did very good and thanks for entering!!! These are the results

1ST PLACE: SuperManFlyAway
    I love love loved your song it was so well put together and it seemed like a song Taylor would write! IT WAS AWESOME!!:)

2ND PLACE: JJ13
    I loved your song and what it was about and the name!!! But to me i kept losing the beat but still i would buy your album!!!!! You can also enter for round 2!!:)

3RD PLACE: Briethesongbird
    Wow i totally think your voice is like and angel!! I loved it but i didn't really get what it was about

BEST LINE: SuperManFlyAway
    I loved the line that said "My hearts been broken, So fragile like a thread" SO MUCH!!:)

YOU WILL GET YOUR AWARDS SOME TIME IDK WHEN BUT HOPEFULLY SOON