1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What if _____ called you?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Ok, so this is kinda like the what if ______ was at your door except that they call you instead.
And since those posts were very popular I thought I'd try and make my own.
So lets start it off with an example:

Ex.
What if Taylor Swift called you?
I would ask if she would hang out with me.

Ok so let the games begin:

What if the president called you?
Enter my enchanting songwriting contest!
link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
~ MyRedGuitar~
*He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps my wishing on a wishing star*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What if _____ called you?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I'd ask if i could hang out with his daughters!

What if Tim McGraw called?

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I'd ask him about his new album

What if Justin Bieber Called you?
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I would hang up

What if Any member of 1D called you?

By LoveAlice13

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM

i would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if brittany spears called you
    Being nice is a wonderful legacy

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

"I'm better than you. You tought me that" *hang up

What if Ed Sheeran called you?
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I'd ask him if he can sing a song for me

What if Taylor's mother called you?
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:39 PM

OMG I WOULD BE LIKE CAN I MEET YOUR DAUGHTER

What if justin bieber called you

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I'd give the phone to my lil sis (she's a belieber)

What if Harry Potter called you?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I'd just laugh and think it was a prank call, and hang up, hahah.

What if Barack Obama called you?

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I have the files... Uh huh... I'm on my way to save America!

What if Ed (Hottie) Sheeran called you?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM

"Ed Sheeran? Like in Everything Has Changed?! I love Taylor more (I don't really listen to you) but if Taylor loves you I know that the other songs of your must be great. You were awesome in EHG!!!"

What if Jennifer Lawrence called you?

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Can you teach me how to shoot an arrow? LOL

What if Ted (from 'TED' the film) called you?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I have no idea :P

What if Sheldon from Big Bang Theory called you?
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM

You're creepy on the show *hanging up*

What if a Harry Styles called you?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:09 PM

A will gave A BIG TOPIC

WHAT IF TAYLOR SWIFT CALLED YOU
    Taylor Alison Swift.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Elaine Dee wrote:
    A will gave A BIG TOPIC

WHAT IF TAYLOR SWIFT CALLED YOU
    Taylor Alison Swift.

LoL nice... If Taylor called? 'Come over with cake batter & a James Taylor record, we're going all night long!"

What if Mitt Romney called you?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I'd hang up the phone.

What if Spongebob called you?

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I'd wonder how he could call me if he's a cartoon underwater.

What if Santa Claus called you?
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Idk i'm not Christian :)

What if your most-hated ex called you?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Ide Say "Shut up!" And then hang up! LOL

What if Zac Efron called you? LOL